The Protein Works

Nic27x

Hi,
Has anyone used the protein works for complete meal replacement? I'm thinking of starting for two weeks for a boost but not sure if it should be used to completely replace every meal x

Hey. I am currently on day two of using the vegan diet meal shakes. I will let you know how I get on!

They say to have 2-3 a day. Other diets are around 600/800 calorie mark so I’m assuming I’m to do fully. Obviously not sustainable for a long time but definitely a start.

I can say I have been using my protein whole fuel for a while to get protein and calorie count.
With the protein works shakes I definitely feel fuller for longer... this totally surprised me.

I’m aiming for 800/900 calories at the moment.

Hi, yes I use the Protein Works Extreme Vegan Meal replacement powders a lot of the time. Officially I'm doing Exante, but I like these as well. Lower calorie too. When my meal is just veggies and low calorie and low protein I use the protein shake as well. It's odd, replacing real food like this but I'm getting used to it. The chocolate hazelnut in particular is delicious.

Fab. I have the extreme one too to try when my current bag runs out.

It definitely takes a change in mind set... I never thought I would get excited about having a plate of carrots/sprouts/cauliflower 😂

The extreme ones are supposed to keep you fuller for longer, that's what I have 😁 I'm going to start on Monday 3 shakes a day and see how I get on. I've just been slowly preparing myself this week being really good rather than just jumping straight to 3 shakes a day. I'll do that for two weeks then I'll be preping meals which I find easier to stick to when I've got everything preped x

Aah that’s good, I didn’t realise that. Will maybe swap to that this week.

I have been having snacks of protein bar and veggies. Tracking to ensure I don’t go over 900 calories roughly.

Good luck!!

7lb down in two weeks which I’m happy about as that makes 18lb in 2 months.

Had a bit of a wobble over the weekend with only a 2lb loss as I tried so bloody hard but refocused now and back on it.

Really glad I took measurements as I have lost 4 inches each from under bust and waist and 2 inches from my bum. This has kept me going.

For the next 5 days I’m doing 3 shakes and 1 protein bar a day... praying for a loss!!

How are you getting on?

The scales don't always reflect how much healthier our bodies are becoming. Congratulations.

Back