The Punisher War Journal-a butt kicking is what I need!!

I know it's hard hon but please don't give up! Like mommyB said you have to make the diet fit round your life not the other way round. I know you can do this. Why don't you give the Core Plan a go for a few weeks and see how you get on. I tried it and couldn't do it but I can see why it would appeal to other people. Have a go and see what suits you!

xx

Please don't give up m'dear you can do this! Maybe try giving core or simply filling another go and see what happens. Fingers crossed for you my love. xxx

please, please, please don't give up !!!

Do what you think will suit you and fit round your life in the longterm, maybe go back to core, don't mention it to your unhelpful leader and see how you get on ??

I'm feeling really low at the mo - sticking to plan 200% & not really getting the results I feel I deserve - but hey - at least I am not doing myself any damage by eating healthy, I am following a sensible/portion controlled plan and although I may not be getting the results at the moment, I am doing something which suits me long term and hopefully will benefit me eventually.

What is right for you is ultimately your decision, but don't give in - we are all in the same boat, will all be here to support whatever you decide to do xx

Well, at the risk of sounding melodramatic, I'm still wrestling witht he choices before me. I can grin and bear it and stick with points, move on to Core and see how that goes. Or sod off to SW. One thing I have HAD to do is cancel my monthly pass. Due to unforseen financial issues, I need that £17.95 to get me to work in the next 2 pre payday weeks. I would walk but it's an 8.5 mile round trip, would be lovely in the ncie warm sunny weather. But this is Rain-Chester at the minute!

My main woryy about switching to Core is that I'm not going to get the same level of support at my meeting. Everyone is following the Points plan, Simply Filling/Core are rarely ever mentioned. And when they are, the learders' attitude is that of someone discussing the family black sheep :confused: The mind is boggling at the minute. Can I do WW without attending meetings? Do I want to give up my otherwise awesome leader and the fun saturday coffee morning? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, don't think I've been on your diary before!

I'm a points girl, but there are lots on here that do core and it works for them ... there are also a helluva lot of people that use this forum instead of going to class.

Maybe you should stick with the points for another 2 weeks and then see how you feel?

Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide.

Twigs
xx

I agree with Twiggy, give it a go for another 2 weeks. See how you manage using the forum and doing it on your own, you may find you can do it without your class. You can do it chick. You lost weight the first 2 weeks and you've had a bit of a set back but pease don't let it put you off completely!!

xx

Hiya

If you do stay with the class, can you not just do core - if thats what you choose - and kinda forget to mention you are following that - you still have to point foods on core (21 per week) so it's not like you would be doing something totally unrelated to WW.

SW??? - not sure - I didn't get on at all well with that - felt dreadful and gave me no idead on portion control etc

Obv - it is up to you - but you can stay with us on here regardless & we will still be around to help you xxx

Hiya just popping in to say Thanks for your support in my diary and i hope you ahev a lovely day today..xx

hello! there are plenty of us on here who would support you doing Core / points whether you decided to stick at class or not - I havent been to class in over a year and i'm still 2 and a half stone lighter than i was when i first joined this forum! :)

i agree with everyone on giving yourself a couple more weeks - then maybe try slimming world if you need to. if you go on their website, theres a full weeks meal plan to try so you could give that a go in a couple of weeks to see if it suits you :) xxx

i agree with everyone on giving yourself a couple more weeks - then maybe try slimming world if you need to. if you go on their website, theres a full weeks meal plan to try so you could give that a go in a couple of weeks to see if it suits you :) xxx

Thanks hun. x

I'm going to give Core/SF a go. I'll either just not tell my leader or weigh in at Boots every weekend, maybe use e-source if I need to, but I'm fairly confident with Core. It's little things that I can't get used to, like pointing my fruit and yogurts-when I followed Core I ate way more than my 5 a day, and had 2 or 3 Mullerlights a day. 18 points a day just doesn't really accommodate how I like to eat, or what keeps my big tummy full up for longer :eek:

Such the fraud am I...so not following much of any kind of plan. Be it points, Core or SW. I'm doing nowt at the mo. :ashamed0005::asskick:

I can't get to weigh in on Saturday because I'm on a train to the Pool at 10 for the game. Yay!!! Normality has resumed. Sort of! And the monthly pass has been cancelled due to lack of fundage- I needed the cash to get to work til payday in 2.5 weeks.

So, my plan is...hop on the scales in Boots on Sat morning then start Core on Sunday (with a hangover I expect :drunk:) then go back to meeting after pay day and see where I am...Whaddya think??

Go for it! Core worked for you before so no reason why it won't work for you again. WI at Boots is a great idea as you get your little print out to keep each week to track your progress.

You can do it!

Such the fraud am I...so not following much of any kind of plan. Be it points, Core or SW. I'm doing nowt at the mo. :ashamed0005::asskick:

I can't get to weigh in on Saturday because I'm on a train to the Pool at 10 for the game. Yay!!! Normality has resumed. Sort of! And the monthly pass has been cancelled due to lack of fundage- I needed the cash to get to work til payday in 2.5 weeks.

So, my plan is...hop on the scales in Boots on Sat morning then start Core on Sunday (with a hangover I expect :drunk:) then go back to meeting after pay day and see where I am...Whaddya think??

Sounds like a grand idea chick! If you think Core is the way to go then yeay!!

xx

Back