The Punisher War Journal-a butt kicking is what I need!!

Well I've been trying my best to get back onto the dieting wagon but it's not been the best of weeks. It's so easy to fall off-though the thud when you land is a big un! It's turning into abit of a high climb back onto it and I'm not really managing it at the moment. I did really well on Monday and yesterday morning. Then I came back off my lunch break to discover a letter about my 3 month probation meeting with my manager. EEK! I haven't gone straight for the vino like I normally would. But there's been a LOT of sugary, milky tea inbibed and some comforting cheesey toasty gooness because I'm stressed out. If this meeting doesn't go well I'm out of a job for the second time in 6 months. Not great in the current financial climate.

To make matters worse, I'm, having a weeny health problem-I won't share TMI but involves my lady lumps...I can't get to the doctor's because the recpetionist is insiting they're fully booked and I don't want to go to hospital cuz I'd like my own lady doctor who knows me, and who I'm semi comfortable with, to check me out. So yeah, more downs than ups this week. I shall email my leader later and explain. I'll go to my meeting as per usual on Saturday either way. At least by then I'll know if I still have a job..:rolleyes:

Aww noo - sure you aren't worrying uneccessarily about your job? - it could be good news. Lets hope it is.

Also, hope all is ok at the Docs - best to get things checked out - I was worried about my pain as it was in my left side and my left breast too - Doctors seem so busy at the moment.

Try to keep ya chin up lovely - keep posting on here if ya feel down - we will all support you xx

Aww noo - sure you aren't worrying uneccessarily about your job? - it could be good news. Lets hope it is.

Also, hope all is ok at the Docs - best to get things checked out - I was worried about my pain as it was in my left side and my left breast too - Doctors seem so busy at the moment.

Try to keep ya chin up lovely - keep posting on here if ya feel down - we will all support you xx

Thanks so much for that Fitz ma love-hope your side is feeling better.
I should point out that lady lumps is a term my sis uses to describe all girly parts-the issue isn't with my breasts which is why I'm in such a panic, if you get what I'm saying without my having to over share yet again! I'm going to play fight with the dr's receptionist in the morning. It's nigh on impossible to get past the receptionists at our surgery, they all have delusions of medical brilliance even though they basically have the same job as me. Grr!

I understand xxxx

Thanks yo all those who replied to my post-I dunno how to use the multi quote thing-I'm pants with that stuff!
Fitz, glad you get it!
Lucysmommy, I'm okay, I just tend to stress over nothing really. And it doesn't help when you type your symptoms into google and the word cancer comes up! :(

I spoke to mummy about it tonight and she said to come off my pill for a while and if it persists got to a&e. She too, is not a fan of our GP...

I'm probably getting in a panic over nothing, it's just, I don't normally have proper girl health problems if you get me...

aww hunni

the main thing is that you are seeking help about it now, alot people would ignore the symptoms

hope its nothin too serious

xx

Awww sorry you are having a rough time of it at the moment m'dear. I hope things pick up.

Re medical problem for your own peace of mind i think you mum might be right. Hopefully it'll be nothing but it'll be better for you if you know.

Oh and don't worry about the wine i had a sneaky couple of glasses too. I find it eases the trauma of packing. Take care and i hope tomorrow is a better day x x x

Morning,
Just stopped by to say hello.
Hope you are ok today, try not to worry too much & stop googling - I do that & get myself in a right tizzy.

Just hope them docs get you that appt quickly - or do you have a NHS walk in centre ? the nurses there are always helpful.

Hello matey

you ok ?

I’m pants a t this multi quote thing, so MommyB (love the new pic btw) Saski and Fitz my dear cyber maties, thanks for the kind words. I’m not usually this anti social-honest! It’s so nice of you to show concern, especially when you’ve got your own things going on, and you’re trying to keep yourselves on track.

No luck getting a doctor’s appointment and I couldn’t get to the walk in centre as the car’s gone in for a service. I need to find out what’s up but I’m not prepared to spend over an hour on a bus to find out! As far as the problem goes, gonna take mum’s advice and come off the pill for a while. Good job there’s no danger of me getting any action any time soon!

I feel like such a fraud being on this site at the mo because I’m blatantly not sticking to any real kind of diet at the moment. My leader has been great so I’m still looking forward to the meeting on Saturday even though I know there’ll be a gain.
Been getting my things together for tomorrow’s probation meeting, my stats are all great…been a few lates due to the wonder that is public transport. It’s just that I do tend to have a bit of an attitude with people on the phone. But it’s frustrating when someone rings you and asks for the handyman to fix their desk but doesn’t know what floor they’re on. It’s not rocket science! But fingers crossed it’ll all be okay. There’s a bottle of Merlot chilling for tomorrow night either way-it has to be done. Eek!!

Hi
Good to hear you are ok - hope all goes well for tomorrow xx

Now then - this multi quote thingy - on each reply that you want to quote on, you click on the "+ (quote sign with a plus next to it )then when you have picked all the people to reply to you just click on the post reply bottom at the end and it will bring all the quotes onto 1 page - you can write a response to each one after the "quote" at the end of each comment - doe that make sense ??

try & see how you get on

Morning.
Hope you get an appointment at the Drs soon and in the meantime try not to worry too much....
Good luck with the work meeting..im sure all will be well.
Hope you have a stress free day xx

Hi, Not to worry re the gain, when you get your medicaal prob sorted out you will be able to concentrate again. Hope the interview went OK

M

Well the verdict is in, and to quote Jose Mourinho, I’m fantastic! Or at least, that’s what my manager pretty much told me. I’m amazed. It feels like I do very little and I do spend way too much time surfing the net (I’m at work as we speak lol) So in these troubled economic times I have a permanent job with a 1k pay rise in 3 months time. It’s not the most fantastic job or one that I’m intending on making a career out of, but dammit I really need it so I was really stressing! Why oh why can’t I be one of those lucky people who can’t eat when they’re stressed? I think I actually borrow their appetites for a few days! So that’s one weight off my mind at least. My girly problem is still lurking in the back of my mind. A doctor’s appointment is going to be out of the question for the next week or so as we’re 3 members of staff short at work next week. I shall come off the pill and see how it goes from there.

So, tomorrow is weigh day. I anticipate a 2-3lb gain if I’m honest-my belly is very bloated and heavy. It’s my own fault; I really have no one else to blame. I need more will power! Tomorrow is also the start of a new WW week and a new month so I’m going to give it my all next week and try and undo the damage from this week then get back to losing each week. I so want to have lost a stone by the end of August which means I really need to get my act together! :whip:

Thats good news - glad to hear that - least you can rest easy knowing you have a job - and a payrise to boot too - thats always good.

I'm not going to nag you, but if you are worried about your health in any way & think something isnt right then I would suggest getting it looked at - I realise work is an issue, but so is your health my lovely - do bear that in mind xx

I forgot its August tomorrow - that means only 2 weeks until I am 41 - arrrrggggghh

New day - new month - lets hope its a good one xxxx

Thats good news - glad to hear that - least you can rest easy knowing you have a job - and a payrise to boot too - thats always good.

I'm not going to nag you, but if you are worried about your health in any way & think something isnt right then I would suggest getting it looked at - I realise work is an issue, but so is your health my lovely - do bear that in mind xx

I forgot its August tomorrow - that means only 2 weeks until I am 41 - arrrrggggghh

New day - new month - lets hope its a good one xxxx

Thanks hun!

I'm just trying to chill out about the lady lumpy bits problem at the mo and concentrate on getting the diet back on track. I've got a week til I go to Anfield for my first game of the season-well, a pre season, so I need to get back into the swing of things. Thanksfully the lads I'm going to the game with understand that I want to lose weight. unlike the sods at work!

Well I braved the rain this morning and went to my WW meeting and was really brave and got on the scales. I've gained 4lb thanks to my week of stress induced binges! I'm FURIOUS with myself! :copon:
I undid 2 weeks of hard work in the space of a few days. I should have been picking up my first shiny silver 7 today, and be halfway to my goal of losing a stone by the end of the month. But oh no, I'm right back to where I started.

It's time to get really, really serious now! :whip:

Hey hun. Don't worry too much about the squatter pounds - if they go on quick they come off quick in my experience.

Fantastic news about your job - that's one weight off your mind at least.

Hope you can get a doctors appointment soon or a lift to the walk-in centre.

Back