The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

WEll done on the fast day Claire - super will power!

Morning all, well we got some snow but not much so luckily the schools are open

Yay for a Feast Day :) Yesterday was really really hard but I resisted dipping in the biscuit barrel...my head was saying "you'll only be over your calories by about 50 that's okay" but I kept saying no lol

I'm having another day out of my normal office. How this is going to work with food I'm not sure.

My plan is to definitely have breakfast, there is a probability I will end up skipping lunch and then have a lovely big dinner :)

we had snow near us lol

We had a bit of snow last night too. .. All gone now though :)

enjoy your afternoon off x

Well I couldn't sit around lol

I decided to dust down the 30 Day Shred dvd and I've completed day 1 phew lol

Burnt 137 calories in 27 mins so not too bad x

Well done, be careful with 30 day shred. ...I found that the warm up wasn't long enough and pulled a muscle going to deep into a lunge! I've avoided it ever since! !!! x

Well done, be careful with 30 day shred. ...I found that the warm up wasn't long enough and pulled a muscle going to deep into a lunge! I've avoided it ever since! !!! x

Thank you hun for the warning. I know what you mean I've done the Shred twice and insanity once. On both programs I realise how tender my left knee can become so I really focus on my position :)

Well the snow didn't last long lol

Hope everyone is okay

I've given the afternoon off :) which is fabulous but also means I'm not getting much walking in.

Might have to do some walking the stairs lol

Hey I had to walk up the stairs last week if I needed a hot drink as tap had broke lol xx

Morning all,

Yesterday wasn't a good food day :( I have ended up calorie counting this week which in the end was a good idea as I've been far too naughty this week. I feel lost that I have so many calories on Feast Days (2070) that I try to ear them up buy always end up doing it through snacks.

Think I review and to find a new approach on Feast Days.....This needs some more thinking lol

With all the 'pleasurable foods' i think I'll be lucky to get a STS this week. I just really dont want a gain but I'll find out tomorrow

Today I'm back in the freezing cold office but really hoping that it's going to be warmer today. I'm actually dreading going in cos the cold really was unbearable :( I know fasting wouldn't have helped either but I'm really reluctant

Im going to have a low calorie day (1300cals) and I've got Zumba tonight :)

Hope you are all well xx

Morning all,

Yesterday wasn't a good food day :( I have ended up calorie counting this week which in the end was a good idea as I've been far too naughty this week. I feel lost that I have so many calories on Feast Days (2070) that I try to ear them up buy always end up doing it through snacks.

Think I review and to find a new approach on Feast Days.....This needs some more thinking lol

With all the 'pleasurable foods' i think I'll be lucky to get a STS this week. I just really dont want a gain but I'll find out tomorrow

Today I'm back in the freezing cold office but really hoping that it's going to be warmer today. I'm actually dreading going in cos the cold really was unbearable :( I know fasting wouldn't have helped either but I'm really reluctant

Im going to have a low calorie day (1300cals) and I've got Zumba tonight :)

Hope you are all well xx

When is it getting fixed?? its horrendous they are leaving u working like this xx im off shopping this morning then beavers later xx starting a new group in area with a friend xx

When is it getting fixed?? its horrendous they are leaving u working like this xx im off shopping this morning then beavers later xx starting a new group in area with a friend xx

I know it's awful :(

I've ended up working in my own building so feeling warmer :)

Wish I was shopping...what are you after?

How exciting starting a new group and going with a friend bet that's going to make it so much better too :)

What about 5 portions of fruit / veg on feast days? Would that naturally drive down your calories?

And maybe a really healthy, yummy breakfast to start the day?

Xx

I know it's awful :(

I've ended up working in my own building so feeling warmer :)

Wish I was shopping...what are you after?

How exciting starting a new group and going with a friend bet that's going to make it so much better too :)

oh thats good news then xx

I go nearly every wednesday to local community centre & charity shop to have a look round lol xx ive picked up some great bargains in past :)

Yes my friend is running the group but as asked me to help too lol xx going with her today as her wingman i think lol xx

That was the struggle I had when I tried 5:2.... Maybe stick with the counting until you are comfortable with your discipline?

I hope you still manage a loss or at least sts x

oh thats good news then xx

I go nearly every wednesday to local community centre & charity shop to have a look round lol xx ive picked up some great bargains in past :)

Yes my friend is running the group but as asked me to help too lol xx going with her today as her wingman i think lol xx

Aww that's lovely you're going to support your friend :)

I love a bargin x

That was the struggle I had when I tried 5:2.... Maybe stick with the counting until you are comfortable with your discipline?

I hope you still manage a loss or at least sts x

I think you're right Bex :)

Back to calorie counting :)

What about 5 portions of fruit / veg on feast days? Would that naturally drive down your calories?

And maybe a really healthy, yummy breakfast to start the day?

Xx

Hiya lovely

I already do the fruit & Veg. I generally eat 8 portions a day.

I already have breakfast which is typically Porridge with Skimmed milk and fruit or Crumpets when I feeling 'naughty'

Think I need to plan more and get more organised

Back