The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Morning all, weigh in and this week there isn't a happy dance :(

I've gained 2lbs but TOTM has just turned up and I know that some of the gain is down to that.

I am disappointed that I've got a gain as I haven't gained since 1st Jan but I've just got to think positive and work that weight off :)

This week's plan of attack is

1) Fast Thursday and Tuesday
2) Serious Healthy eating on Feast Days
3) Write my days out - at the moment I use myfitnesspal but I think writing it down helps me keep focus x

My weght is up too this morning! Was hoping all the exercise I do would help :-(
Still.... keep on track and you'll have a big loss next week xx

Awww I know it's disappointing but since 1st Jan you're still showing a loss x

5lbs is fantastic, this week will just be a blip caused by totm, I'm sure that next week you'll have lost that and more x

Hope you're all doing well today.

My Fast Day plan was

Breakfast - Miss

Lunch - Try Vegetable Sushi

Dinner - M&S CoU meal.

I've tried the sushi and it's not to my taste. I'm not keen on the rice being hard and kind of prefer it to be warm. I'm pleased that I've tried it...but i know now that I wouldn't like the Fish but least Ive tried something new.

Today I've not really been hungry so I'm utilising it and going to keep going with the fasting and go as long as possible without food.

Dinner is looking like it will be a huge one :)

Wow what a different Fast Day to Monday!

I have eaten about 3.30pm as my youngest decided she didn't want her Raisin Brochie. So I've eaten 143 cals but really not fussed about eating :)

This has really surprised me and I'm hoping to get to 7pm and eat my dinner then. Just got to keep going x

Wow what a different Fast Day to Monday!

I have eaten about 3.30pm as my youngest decided she didn't want her Raisin Brochie. So I've eaten 143 cals but really not fussed about eating :)

This has really surprised me and I'm hoping to get to 7pm and eat my dinner then. Just got to keep going x

Well done on your fast x

Evening all :)

Well Fast Day was a breeze :)

Here's my final day

Breakfast - Miss

Lunch - 1 x Veg Sushi (13 cals & yuk)

Dinner - M&S CoU Slow cooked lamb with Veg and mushrooms (290)

Snacks - Raisin Brioche (143)

Drinks 5 x Teas with sweetner (49)

Total Calories 495

Attachments

• 1423164920615.jpg
    1423164920615.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 30
Morning all,

So Fast day has been done now to have a good Feast Day.

Not sure what is on the menu as I'm here and there today.

My draft day is

Breakfast - 2 crumpets with Lemon Curd

Lunch - Cafe Mushrooms Omelette with Baked beans

Dinner - Not sure

mmm all sounds nice xx

Hiya all

We ended up in McD's and I had lunch there but I've decided I'm not going to bother anymore.

I really looked at the calories and just decided it wasn't worth the calories. I've always known the calories but never really thought about them 'deeply'. The meal just becomes the total days calories. A big Mac and Medium Fries came to 845 calories and I thought that's more than my Fast Day and in actual fact my Fast meal were nicer for less.

So I'll still take the kids if they want to go but for me they're going to become a once in a blue moon for me now.

New lesson learnt :)

Back