The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

I never go there anymore. ... luckily my daughter has decided she doesn't like it so I don't have that battle to face :)

the salads are ok. ... But it feels wrong having salad at Mcdonald's! !!!

Can only hope the kids decide that too lol

Well the McD's have totally taken my calories sky high :( so not worth it.

Tomorrow will be a reset and good day! Hubby and I are taking the girls out; we'll probably go to the London Transport Museum as we get free entry :) so lots of walking and we'll do a weather spoons so good options for eating x

Morning all, had a emotionally horrible evening :(

Just felt fed up with myself, kids had been hard work, and having such a high calorie lunch just sent me in a hole of depression. And then the eating/being miserable/eating/self loathing cycle started.

Hubby was my hero last night; he picked me up last night before my eating got out of hand. After some TLC and me crying I've said to hubby and myself I'm not going to let this happen anymore. I feel far more worse in the end than I did in the morning :(

That was yesterday and time to take the right steps to move forward :)

Hiya all

We ended up in McD's and I had lunch there but I've decided I'm not going to bother anymore.

I really looked at the calories and just decided it wasn't worth the calories. I've always known the calories but never really thought about them 'deeply'. The meal just becomes the total days calories. A big Mac and Medium Fries came to 845 calories and I thought that's more than my Fast Day and in actual fact my Fast meal were nicer for less.

So I'll still take the kids if they want to go but for me they're going to become a once in a blue moon for me now.

New lesson learnt :)

well done xx thats a fantastic look on it xx

Morning all, had a emotionally horrible evening :(

Just felt fed up with myself, kids had been hard work, and having such a high calorie lunch just sent me in a hole of depression. And then the eating/being miserable/eating/self loathing cycle started.

Hubby was my hero last night; he picked me up last night before my eating got out of hand. After some TLC and me crying I've said to hubby and myself I'm not going to let this happen anymore. I feel far more worse in the end than I did in the morning :(

That was yesterday and time to take the right steps to move forward :)

oh no i know how u feel as i get like that xx glad the hubby was there to comfort u xx

hope you are feeling more positive today, it's good that your husband is so supportive and picked you back up again :)

today is a new day so refocus and carry on. ... You know you can do this x

Sorry things were rubbish...but well done on not letting things spiral out of control and getting back on it with a positive attitude :) x

hope you are feeling more positive today, it's good that your husband is so supportive and picked you back up again :)

today is a new day so refocus and carry on. ... You know you can do this x

oh no i know how u feel as i get like that xx glad the hubby was there to comfort u xx

Thank you everyone :)

Just quickly popping in :)

Having a good family day, we've done the London Transport Museum which was good and we're in my local pub near work (opposite Tower of London)

Hope you're all having a lovely day and thank you so much for your support xxxx

Good morning everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.

I got 13,000 odd steps in yesterday so was really chuffed with myself there.

Food wasn't fantastic but im not fretting, it was a family day so you go with the flow :)

I have got on the scales and they are up but im using it as a motivator and I've got 4 days to make a difference.

I have decided I'm not going to count calories but I am definitely eating properly/healthy with a limit of 2 'pleasure' snacks

This is my planned day

Breakfast - 20g Porridge with Skimmed milk and blueberries

Lunch - Bacon Roll (all fat removed)

Dinner - Roast chicken, SW version Roast potatoes and lots of Veg

Snacks - 2 x Biscuits
1 x Bag of crisps

I think sticking with not counting but limiting treats is a good idea...I think for people used to being on a diet the feast days can be tricky if youre not counting. Glad you had a lovely day out :) x

This weekend I've been a bully....to myself! I had a fantastic day out with the kids and hubby yesterday but I've spent a lot of time putting myself down and focusing on all the body parts I don't like :(

Hubby has been brilliant with lots of cuddles.

I realised that for the past few weeks I've slowly deteriorated in taking care of myself. Not anymore back on it and tomorrow fresh start xx

This weekend I've been a bully....to myself! I had a fantastic day out with the kids and hubby yesterday but I've spent a lot of time putting myself down and focusing on all the body parts I don't like :(

Hubby has been brilliant with lots of cuddles.

I realised that for the past few weeks I've slowly deteriorated in taking care of myself. Not anymore back on it and tomorrow fresh start xx

You need to stop xx Putting yourself down will only make you worse and resort to bad habits xx You are a brilliant person and have achieved so much xx Keep it going xx

You need to stop xx Putting yourself down will only make you worse and resort to bad habits xx You are a brilliant person and have achieved so much xx Keep it going xx

Thank you lovely xx

Its so easy to let it sneak up upon you. Simple things like scrapping my hair up, constantly in comfy frumpy clothes, kids constantly demanding so there's no time for me or even space to think in my head. All the little things that build up that then the eating well just fizzles away and you're left with the added feeling of failure. Then the self loathing starts

Just have to stop, breathe and add me to the list :)

Thank you lovely xx

Its so easy to let it sneak up upon you. Simple things like scrapping my hair up, constantly in comfy frumpy clothes, kids constantly demanding so there's no time for me or even space to think in my head. All the little things that build up that then the eating well just fizzles away and you're left with the added feeling of failure. Then the self loathing starts

Just have to stop, breathe and add me to the list :)

Exactly you do xx It is easy to forget who you truly are and I sometimes feel like not wendy anymore im a cook, cleaner, carer (the list does go on) but I tend to come on ere as me time or in bath. Silly I know but it all helps me keep sane :D

Hiya everyone :)

Time for a fresh start and Monday's always seem to be that day lol ;)

I'm off to the cold office today :( I'm planning on doing a Fast Day however if the it's too cold I shan't be doing it.

I'm going to start posting 5 positive things that happened to me each day and probably a few other bits and bobs that are for boosting my confidence :)

Well done for getting back on with it. ... At the end of the day this is a lifestyle and there will always be bad weekends and things that send us off plan. ... The main thing is to get back on with it x

Back