Hope that you're ok my dear!

Ruth
X

Hello!

Hope that you're ok my dear!

Ruth
X

Hello lovely

I'm good thank you, don't think I'm a very good diary keeper! Once the weasels are in bed I sit down and plan to post but get distracted so easily - oooh shiny things.... And then it's time to crawl into bed. I am definitely not a night owl, I'm normally in bed for 9 but that's because I can't sleep past 3.30 no matter what I do! It's so lovely now we have Dave the cat as I have some company in the morning!

Just had the nicest dinner, probably not new to any of you but I had never really been a cream cheese fan. Pasta and chopped up Heck Chicken Italia sausages with melted lightest Philly as the sauce. Had it with side of roasted peppers and carrots with garlic chilli and paprika, it was so good, hubs and big weasel had a pizza and they were both stealing off of my plate, little weasel didn't like it but then if it's not a Richmond sausage, baked beans or macaroni cheese he really doesn't want to know. Don't know how I ended up with such an unadventurous child as big w will and does eat anything!

Weigh in was Wed, 1/2 lb off. It's so strange, I don't think I do anything different week to week and last week was 6lbs this week 1/2! Could be totm as that started today, interesting to see what the scales say next week. I did get slimmer of the month though which was very unexpected but love the shiny stickers and certificates. The kids insist on putting my certificates on the fridge, which is very sweet but I must remember to move them before anyone comes round!! They are my own little cheering squad

Wow, that turned into a bit of an essay! Will wander off now and catch up on diaries, hoping for some inspiration, I've some mince in the fridge that needs using tomorrow and no clue what to do with it

Hope your having a fab weekend, I'm scared to go outside incase I get blown away! xx

Ok, TMI coming up but has anyone noticed their totm being a lot lighter since they started SW? I have always been really heavy but the 2 since SW have barely had anything to them. Fab side effect if it is!! :D:D xx

Well done for slimmer of the month that's fab!!!
Also well done for the 1/2 off too :) with my losses I tend to find that I have between 1lb and 2.5lbs off normally and then a big loss comes out of nowhere! Even if I do the same. I think that quite often our bodies just upset themselves so it's important to just keep going- totm could easily be a factor though.
My totm although it's been on time has been very hit and miss although for a lot of people it has stalled or disappeared mainly due to the change in what you're doing! It can take some adjustment :) it will all come right in the end I'm sure!
I also have my certificates on the fridge! My landlord came round unexpectedly due to an issue to make sure we were OK and commented on them (in a nice way) which was very nice of him! My fridge is smack at the end of my hallway so I can see them when I walk through my door so it's more determination! My books also stay on my little table in the kitchen just in case I need them when we are cooking!

Your food sounds so nice! Yummy!! With the mince, do you like meatballs? I did some with cubes of cheese in them last weekend which were very nice or alternatively you could do a chilli or some spag bol?

Hope you've had a lovely evening :) bless Dave the cat! What a fab name!

Ruth
X

Very excited, just pootling round Tesco and see a lovely top (well dress actually but when your 5 ft 10 it's a top!) grabbed the xl to try on and it was mahoosive, went and got the large and it fits perfectly! Had to buy it!

Back