The real reason I'm not losing weight...

Awwwwwwww that's lovely hun, congratulations :) Soooo pleased for you xxx

Congratulations Hellie - thats great news!!

Oh I forgot to say ... Please don't mention this on facebook or Twitter. I'm happy sharing it with all of you but it's too early to be telling everyone just yet. Thanks. I'm posting this at almost 4am as I just had a scary dream about it! Lol! X

Congratulations Hellie :D

A big congratulations!

I started SW on monday and am 20 weeks pregnant on sat! Hope you have a lovely pregnancy x : )

Ooh brilliant! SW is great. How are you finding it? X

This time I'm finding it really really easy, but then this is only my fourth day!
Because I'm not looking for weight loss just to maintain and not go mad like I did in my previous pregnancy, because It's no fun trying to lose baby weight. I think I have lowed my expectations about how much weight I should be losing, and it's taken the pressure of, if that makes sense. Although if I do lose the odd pound here and there I would be a happy bunny! : )

How are you feeling in general....morning or all day sickness!?

Hi Hellie

Congrats what fab news. When are you due or would you rather not say.

I'm due on the 16th Oct it's my 2nd one and finding hard to steer clear of rubbish food craving sweet stuff this time.

If you need to know anything or fancy a chat get in touch.

BB X

only just seen this, and I guessed what it was going to say without even opening the thread lol.

Congratulations that is fab news. :) - Wishing you a healthy 9 months and don't worry too much about the weight right now, morning sickness is horrendous and you have to eat what you can. It will pass soon and you will be able to get back on track a bit.

WOWOW congrats Hellie! Has anyone said 'eating for two' yet? hehehe!

Well done you (terus)!!

You must not stray and come and keep us all posted in here on the exploits of Actual Baby™! Muchos loveos! xxxx

Awww, only just seen this!! Hooge congrats to you!! Good job I'm not logged in to Twitter at the mo, or might have blurted!

LOL Kel...I'm glad you didn't blurt it on Twitter - I had an Actual Nightmare™ about it the other night!!

Vixx - I think 'eating for two' was mentioned very briefly, but I am not eating for something that's currently the size of an olive (mmmm...olives).

I'm due some time in early December - EDD is actually 8th but that means diddly, because the mini-minimins could arrive any time around then really!

Mummytummy - sickness is quite bad but manageable - it's all day! I am not actually chundering, which is a big win, because I hate being sick. I am just having to eat pretty much constantly. I gained another 1½lb at WI this week, and so I have decided to try much harder this week and am keeping a proper, old-fashioned paper food diary. I did accidentally eat a small cream cake last night after a band gig (a chocolate eclair. Lovely) and I'd already used up my syns for the day.

The odd cake wont harm...surly.....your pregnant! hehe;)

It took all but an oz of strength for me not to stop of for a Chinese last night on my way home from college! But I didn't! :D
I also write everything down at the moment, but when I've done it for a bit I'll hopefully won't need to do that anymore.

Get ready for family overload at Christmas with a new baby!!!:)

Tee hee, I ate for 2 my whole pregnancy and put on weight for 2 - 4 whole stone!!!!

Took me 10 years to lose my baby weight!

Have you told your consultant yet? Do you still have to pay each week when pregnant, how does that work?

Back