The real reason I'm not losing weight...

Congratulations on the good news! You know SW in and out, so you know what you need to do when the time is right. Don't deprive yourself too much as you are feeding 2 now :)

Congratulations!!
I too was addicted to jellies when preg with my first and very tired too
Just reading your news made me feel all emotional and I didnt think I wonted a number 3. My poor oh!
Keep us updated and take care of yourself, just go with what your body needs x x x

congratulations hun

Congratulations hun - fantastic news! My mum craved Pontefract Cakes when she was pregnant with me and my bro and now both of us love them! xx

who's a clever girl then?Well done and hope the baby will be healthy(and you) and bring you all the joy you deserve(ie no sleep,no peace ,no money etc)xxx

No eating for two...not yet! You only need about 200 extra cals in the last 3 months, and then I'll probably keep getting those from monster munch and fizzy sweets ;)

Thanks so much peeeeeps! x

Congratulations Hellie! And Mr Hellie of course ;)

Woohoo congrats!!! here's to a H&HNM :D

The queeziness (probably) won't last forever (It did for me though!), and soon you'll will like eating normally again soon. That will make a huge difference xxx

Hellie fantastic news. You must be so excited nervous and every other emotion xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! Congrats on lovely news. A trick i used when tempted to eat junk food when i was pregnant was to imagine feeding it your new baby. It definitely stopped me eating the really naughty stuff. After saying that i also had what i craved but in moderation. Enjoy your pregnancy and make sure you have lots of YOU time cos baby will be here before you know it xxx

Back