The really slow loss team!

Hi All I would like to join you. tonight will be my 3rd WI, first week lost two, last week 0.5 which I was a bit disappointed with - still off at least.

Welcome nc! Far too early to tell if you really are a slow loser but we will have you anyway ;-)

According to my app I lose av 1.2 lbs a week. Not bad going when I look at it like that!

Woot 1.5 off, half stone sticker tonight :D My average over the 5 wks is 1.6 apparently :)

Woot 1.5 off, half stone sticker tonight :D My average over the 5 wks is 1.6 apparently :)
Well done Crys - YOU CAN DO IT!

I might do lol

After only losing half a pound last week, W I on Monday I lost 2lbs. Ecstatic is the word, trying a little ee, not easy for me but perhaps that is the way forward for a little while! So very pleased, well done everyone else!

well done holly's nan :)

New name for thread : the really slow loss group some of the time!!
Lol
Well
Done hollys nan.
What did all you big losers do differently this week then?

1.5lbs off this week, making a total of 4lbs in 3 weeks!

Well i put on 1lb last night, boo hiss!

Today is a new week, so far have had starwberries today, hifi bar, have chicken, salad and new pots for lunch, fruit for snacks!

New name for thread : the really slow loss group some of the time!!
Lol
Well
Done hollys nan.
What did all you big losers do differently this week then?
Hi, well I tried a few ee days, but the veg thing is a big problem for me so I have been filling up on fruit before my meals. I felt a difference after only one day, but was holding any hope thought I may have been imagining it. Could not believe the scales on Monday. Can almost smell my club 10 now! (reminder to myself, dont get too excited, see how you go next W I, am out for lunch with the girls tomorrow)!!!! Then back on track!

Woohoo 1.5lb off this week!! I am officially going to get my membership revoked lol!!
Normally when I have a good loss I only lose 1/2lb which should have been this week, but I am 100% convinced the scan has got me that extra lb this week. Scan bran and nutella girlies!! I'm am a complete convert to the stuff now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NC, watch out or you'll get the boot lol well done

weepypig, hope it comes off nice and quick

hollys nan, I'm rubbish with veg so I stick to green :)

jennyc, best get your coat ;)

Hi crys, if yr rubbish at veg too and yet do green, what is yr typical food diary. Just interested if you dont mind posting. I love rice and pasta, could eat loads but am worried I wont lose much on it as I would have the nose bag on with the carbs, and just dont go there on the syn free chips LOL

ummm breakfast usually yog with fruit and alpen,
lunch mugshot/supernoodles or leftover dinner plus alpen and orange or apple,
dinner varies alot but carbonara/bolognese with mushrooms, or gammon with chips and baked beans or spag and omelette
or chicken and rice/noodles is common.

I am so proud of our little team!! great losses everyone!
Well done Jenny I saw from elsewhere you are in the 9 stone bracket now too!!!

Wow, great losses going on:)
I have hit the scan bran big time this week, plus lots of strawberries, pineapple and melon so keeping my fingers crossed for a decent wi on Saturday:eek:

Does it really taste like cardboard?

Back