The really slow loss team!

Sorry I didn't check in, just not been feeling it. Two weeks off plan and two weeks STS. Just getting back on it today, so hopefully will manage another STS.

Hi crys and holidaygirl. Good to hear from you both and 3 cheers for a good week!
I lost 1lb. Going to take me 3 weeks if I am lucky to get from 11.1 to 10.13!!! Lol

Having weighed myself when I got home from the UK, I did wonder about whether to bother today!

And I'm so glad I did! I've lost another 1.75 lbs in 4 days - a total of almost 4 lbs over the last 3 weeks!
The only frustrating thing is I'm now just ½ lb off my next target (20% lost).
I'LL DO IT NEXT WEEK!

Keep at it everyone. WE CAN DO IT!

Last edited:
well done girls

Another STS. Need to do it properly. Got my silver award though :D

2lb of that 4.5lb gain off this week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I saw you sneaking into the 10st zone missy! Well done you!! X

Ha ha! Not my official weigh in day, but yes today the scales start at 10!!! So pleased. Must weigh tomorrow as they are very likely to show an 11 again! Lol x

How's things going woodland girl? You still sneaking into the 10s? Lol

Yes! Today it is 10.12.8!!!
Well done WG - I bet you have a smile on your face!
10 something is still a way off for me - need to get out of the 13's first!

Woodland girl said:
Yes! Today it is 10.12.8!!!

Woohoo!!

I'm aiming for a very ambitious 2.5lb loss this week!! That will mean all my holiday weight gain is back off and I can start working on the other weight again. Not sure the Chinese last night will help me get there :( oh well three more days till weigh in, maybe a bit of scanbran might help lol x

Don't worry I am! I used to being a slow loser lol so I never expect anything x

Another 1 lb off for me (½ kg) - which means I've got my double club10 and lost 1½ st since my restart!
Yippeee . . .
Slow & Steady is working for me.

Good luck everyone else!

Back