The really slow loss team!

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL, weekend has been rush rush rush, now back at work and it's busy busy busy, my throat hurts, can't shift my headache and seem to have my finger pressed firmly on self destruct because I seem to be eating anything that isn't getting up and running away :mad:
Lou - I feel your pain :mad:
LisaC, Massive hug sent your way
Welcome, rkmriddell x
Acc and Woodland Girl, well done on loss and STS
Have I missed anybody?

I know I shouldn't moan about another post but - someone has compained that they normally lose 2-4lb a week & it's slowed down for the last.....3 WEEKS, and they feel disappointed like they're not going anywhere. I'm seeing a lot of posts like this. Here we are giving our all & losing once a month if we can but others have fab losses every single week & it's not enough. All I want is consistent weekly losses to reflect my hard work. Why is that so hard to ask for? :sigh:

Sorry some of you are feeling so low at the moment x

I had a lovely time in Belfast didn't eat loads but did have white bread some chocolate and a takeaway over two days.

Weigh in tonight so we shall see

LisaC said:
I know I shouldn't moan about another post but - someone has compained that they normally lose 2-4lb a week & it's slowed down for the last.....3 WEEKS, and they feel disappointed like they're not going anywhere. I'm seeing a lot of posts like this. Here we are giving our all & losing once a month if we can but others have fab losses every single week & it's not enough. All I want is consistent weekly losses to reflect my hard work. Why is that so hard to ask for? :sigh:

Frustrating isn't it. I'm still not caught up to my week one loss and have been 100% drives me mad but as long as we get there and we enjoy the plan then were winning

Latte said:
Sorry some of you are feeling so low at the moment x

I had a lovely time in Belfast didn't eat loads but did have white bread some chocolate and a takeaway over two days.

Weigh in tonight so we shall see

Sounds like you had fun. Good luck for WI x

I'd understand more if people were being 100% & were maintaining or gaining week after week but to still LOSE & then complain, makes no sense to me! Be grateful with a loss, pleeeeease!

LisaC said:
I'd understand more if people were being 100% & were maintaining or gaining week after week but to still LOSE & then complain, makes no sense to me! Be grateful with a loss, pleeeeease!

Agree wholeheartedly. Can't decide whether that, or the 'I've had two days off plan and still lost 3lbs' is more annoying lol. Wish my body would be like that! X

Lol I am ignoring all those people otherwise I will get all worked up !

This is why I don't follow any threads apart from this one - folks like that drive me mad :mad:

Hi guys. Hope your all ok, I dont really pay attention to threads where people are losing loads with minimal effort cos I feel bitter towards them and truth is it isn't their fault, I wish I could be like that but I can't. My body does weird things, I sometimes lose when I shouldn't, then gain when I shouldn't and majority of the time I just lose and regain the same couple of pound for weeks then I finally break free of it and have another battle with the next 2 pound. This is why I left group it was doing my self esteem no good as I was really hating the people who were only sticking to plan for 2 meals a day and having pweekends off then complaining that they had only lost a pound ffs. I feel much more relaxed about it now and have lost weight the past 2 weeks. I'm having flexi syncs on a weekend and mostly doing green days in the week and I'm enjoying it. I give up if I feel I'm rubbish at something and that's how I was getting at group. This week I know I've gained. I haven't gone mad at weekend by any means but I'm ill and it's * week slowly starting so I don't see the point in getting weighed to see I've failed, I'll just try my best and when I feel I've been good and lost I'll get weighed. Maybe this is cheating but it's how I did it before when I lost 4 stone and when I see a loss it really boosts me and makes me want to stick to plan. Sorry went on a bit there lol xx

conlou1 said:
Hi guys. Hope your all ok, I dont really pay attention to threads where people are losing loads with minimal effort cos I feel bitter towards them and truth is it isn't their fault, I wish I could be like that but I can't. My body does weird things, I sometimes lose when I shouldn't, then gain when I shouldn't and majority of the time I just lose and regain the same couple of pound for weeks then I finally break free of it and have another battle with the next 2 pound. This is why I left group it was doing my self esteem no good as I was really hating the people who were only sticking to plan for 2 meals a day and having pweekends off then complaining that they had only lost a pound ffs. I feel much more relaxed about it now and have lost weight the past 2 weeks. I'm having flexi syncs on a weekend and mostly doing green days in the week and I'm enjoying it. I give up if I feel I'm rubbish at something and that's how I was getting at group. This week I know I've gained. I haven't gone mad at weekend by any means but I'm ill and it's * week slowly starting so I don't see the point in getting weighed to see I've failed, I'll just try my best and when I feel I've been good and lost I'll get weighed. Maybe this is cheating but it's how I did it before when I lost 4 stone and when I see a loss it really boosts me and makes me want to stick to plan. Sorry went on a bit there lol xx

You have to do what works for you I agree :) * week is always a tough one. I'm due this week and dreading the cravings coming!! X

You have to do what works for you I agree :) * week is always a tough one. I'm due this week and dreading the cravings coming!! X

I never used to find * week made much difference to me but I've just gone back on the pill after 6 months on provera so time will tell whether it does anything, good or bad. Aren't hormones annoying sometimes!

Well my weekend away has punished me 1.5lb on . I don't feel I deserved that at all but my body never does diet correctly.

Back up to January weight again.

LisaC said:
I never used to find * week made much difference to me but I've just gone back on the pill after 6 months on provera so time will tell whether it does anything, good or bad. Aren't hormones annoying sometimes!

I get it terrible. Just want to eat alllll of the time!!

Latte said:
Well my weekend away has punished me 1.5lb on . I don't feel I deserved that at all but my body never does diet correctly.

Back up to January weight again.

Sorry to hear about the gain :(

Evening Everyone.

Hugs Latte, I know how disheartening a gain can be.

I'm off to the naughty step as I've managed to lose 2lbs, but boy have I had to work for it this week, I think I'm turning into a piece of superfree food with the amount I've been filling my plate with this week.

Tiphareth said:
Evening Everyone.

Hugs Latte, I know how disheartening a gain can be.

I'm off to the naughty step as I've managed to lose 2lbs, but boy have I had to work for it this week, I think I'm turning into a piece of superfree food with the amount I've been filling my plate with this week.

Great result! Well done x

Congratulations . I spent. £15 on fruit and salad stuff for work this week.
Got three large melons, cherries , strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes carrots 2 boxes fruit salad nectarines and plums from tescos and the fruit and veg shop.

Great result! Well done x

Thank you

Congratulations . I spent. £15 on fruit and salad stuff for work this week.
Got three large melons, cherries , strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes carrots 2 boxes fruit salad nectarines and plums from tescos and the fruit and veg shop.

Thank you, looks like you're going to look like a piece of fruit too.:D

I lost 2lbs this week. That takes me to 1 stone :)

The doctor is sending me for a stomach scan as he thinks I may have PCOS.

Why can't life be simple. On the plus side, I have made some "healthy" banana and blueberry muffins hmmmmm!! Synned them at 9.5 so not that healthy but by god are they tasty.

Let's cheer up and have a good week!! Summer is nearly here and we all want to look good :) xxx

Congratulations on the loss Greedyguts.

Mmmmm muffins

Back