The really slow loss team!

Yeah I think I'll try that this week. Weird thing with me is I never get thirsty, even on hot days or if I have a sore throat. I could go a whole day without a drink! I never get thirsty so I forget to drink. I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated!! I'll try upping my water intake especially given the exercise I'm doing. If I don't lose this week I'll put it down to water retention due to TOTM & not drinking enough when exercising. I just forget, I think I need to focus on that & then it'll become routine!

LisaC said:
Yeah I think I'll try that this week. Weird thing with me is I never get thirsty, even on hot days or if I have a sore throat. I could go a whole day without a drink! I never get thirsty so I forget to drink. I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated!! I'll try upping my water intake especially given the exercise I'm doing. If I don't lose this week I'll put it down to water retention due to TOTM & not drinking enough when exercising. I just forget, I think I need to focus on that & then it'll become routine!

I know what u mean I never felt hungry but once I got in the habit of drinking water i soon recognised when I was thirsty and I'd previously been thinking it was hunger. I bet you do
Get thirsty your just not recognising that it is thirst if that makes sense lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tomorrow agggghhhh really nervous its been a tough week after dog died i am hoping to STS but ill probably gain.
Going on hols next sunday for wedding anniversary and i know ill gain over there but ill get back on track when i get back xx

. . .So I've tracked my calories today, I've had 3 meals plus strawberries & some yogurt. I've had just under 1200calories but I burned 500 in exercise so I'm well under today!! I definitely need to eat more today, I'm wondering if days where I workout I'm under eating...!!
. . . I did it after my Jillian workout so my heart rate was still up so I burnt tons more cals :)
Chica - if you're doing the Shred and only eating 1200 cals a day then I suspect you aren't actually eating OR drink enough water.
OK MFP overestimates calories use, but doing the shred you should be having at least 1400 - 1500 cals a day.

Try to eat a bit more hun and see if this helps.

Morning. I am very tired today I started reading that 50 shades of grey and couldn't put it down I was up til midnight. Think I'm gonna have a nice Sw brekkie it's been a while. I'm really fancying hash browns but not sure how naughty they are, I'll have to see. So... New week, new start, here's to a 100% week :)

Lisa when is your next weigh in?

Make your own.. I have them loads and they are super tasty! And quick! Xx

Weigh in tomorrow agggghhhh really nervous its been a tough week after dog died i am hoping to STS but ill probably gain.
Going on hols next sunday for wedding anniversary and i know ill gain over there but ill get back on track when i get back xx

Thinking of you............... :bighug:

I am also off on holiday to Greece for a week on Wednesday to do Rhodes Rock (an annual rock tribute festival) and I KNOW I will likely come back heavier :rolleyes: However, life is far too short to obsess over a few pounds, so I will enjoy myself and get back on track on my return.......... [with the greatest respect] may I suggest you do the same my lovely?

Take good care of yourself xxxxxxxxxx

Chica - if you're doing the Shred and only eating 1200 cals a day then I suspect you aren't actually eating OR drink enough water.
OK MFP overestimates calories use, but doing the shred you should be having at least 1400 - 1500 cals a day.

Try to eat a bit more hun and see if this helps.

I don't use MFP but I have an app called Calorie Counter, it seems pretty accurate too. I have to say I've struggled to eat more recently, this past week I've had a good few days where other than my main meals I've not wanted other food. I know you should only eat when you're hungry but that could be a problem if I'm actually undereating (and that would be a first too!!)

Weigh in is Wedneday so I'll keep at what I'm doing & from then really track my calories to make sure I'm fueling myself up enough.

LisaC said:
I don't use MFP but I have an app called Calorie Counter, it seems pretty accurate too. I have to say I've struggled to eat more recently, this past week I've had a good few days where other than my main meals I've not wanted other food. I know you should only eat when you're hungry but that could be a problem if I'm actually undereating (and that would be a first too!!)

Weigh in is Wedneday so I'll keep at what I'm doing & from then really track my calories to make sure I'm fueling myself up enough.

Lisa I honestly think that you have lost fat, I just think through not drinking water and exercising like a mad woman ;) that your retaining water. If your only having about 1400 (I think that's what you said) and your hammering the exercise then you really won't be gaining fat. Sometimes our bodies go into a bit of shock and don't like what were doing. Just keep at it I will be very surprised if you don't lose wed. Make sure you have loads of fluids hun!!! X oh are you measuring yourself? The couple of weeks u did 30DS I gained first week but had lost 12 inches and looked thinner x

Morning lovely fellow tortoises

I suspected a gain this week due to misbehaving but in fact I lost 0.3 kg (0.66 lb) which leaves me at 3½ lbs over target.

It's was a funny sort of day yesterday !!!!

Had a great BBQ with mum as her last meal before going home - all on plan. But that's all I had on the food front (yes I know slapped wrists).

But lots of syns in alcofrol!! It was the last night of the village fiesta and there was a FANTASIC band playing in the village square.
Mostly blues / jazz stuff but they played some Cream, Deep Purple and more rocky stuff. Blumin' fantastic! :D

But the bad bit was we set of for the airport at 5pm to get mum there 2 hours before her flight.
As I was pulling off the motorway I realised that we at Alicante - but we should have been at Murcia!!! :cry:

Oh sh1t !!!!

About turn and a rapid dash to Murcia at well over the speed limit. Got her there 45 minutes later (it's 100km and the speed linit is 120 kph with tolls to go through to slow me down). Mum was in a bit of a panic but I was fairly calm.

She got home safe and sound so I can now chill out and get back on plan!

Nothing much else to report really apart from a bit of a headache from too much alcofrol last night at the fiesta.
But I did enjoy the band and the vino!

Woop-woop Bev - well done you!

I can't wait for Thursday - the line up thus far is Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton, Black Sabbath, Santana, Fleetwood Mac and David Bowie + a couple of excellent blues/rock bands doing their own stuff (sadly all tributes, but they are some of the best there is and if you shut your eyes it would be hard to tell the difference!).

I CANT' WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa I honestly think that you have lost fat, I just think through not drinking water and exercising like a mad woman ;) that your retaining water. If your only having about 1400 (I think that's what you said) and your hammering the exercise then you really won't be gaining fat. Sometimes our bodies go into a bit of shock and don't like what were doing. Just keep at it I will be very surprised if you don't lose wed. Make sure you have loads of fluids hun!!! X oh are you measuring yourself? The couple of weeks u did 30DS I gained first week but had lost 12 inches and looked thinner x

I really have gone mad with the exercise!! I have to be careful, I became obssessed in the past :eek: But from today I'm going to try hard to drink more, that's always been a struggle but given my regular workouts it's something that's really important now. TOTM has never affected my WI but with this week who knows...I feel heavier, but I also feel rubbish due to tummy pain! So we'll see.

And no I haven't measured...eek. I know thats really bad but everytime I do I end up measuring somewhere slightly different so it doesn't show a loss, I'm not sure that makes sense. I usually go for the "widest part" but sometimes go a tiny bit lower/higher & then its not accurarte. On Saturday my jeans felt tight & they don't feel good today, last week they were loose. I wonder if TOTM has anything to do with that but at least I know Ive given my all this week so if the outcome is not good I'll blame it on that!

LisaC said:
I really have gone mad with the exercise!! I have to be careful, I became obssessed in the past :eek: But from today I'm going to try hard to drink more, that's always been a struggle but given my regular workouts it's something that's really important now. TOTM has never affected my WI but with this week who knows...I feel heavier, but I also feel rubbish due to tummy pain! So we'll see.

And no I haven't measured...eek. I know thats really bad but everytime I do I end up measuring somewhere slightly different so it doesn't show a loss, I'm not sure that makes sense. I usually go for the "widest part" but sometimes go a tiny bit lower/higher & then its not accurarte. On Saturday my jeans felt tight & they don't feel good today, last week they were loose. I wonder if TOTM has anything to do with that but at least I know Ive given my all this week so if the outcome is not good I'll blame it on that!

Totm can make you gain as much as 5 pound especially just before and at the start. Plus with the exercising and lack of fluids I bet your retaining loads. Your pee should be really really pale yellow if it's dark your dehydrated. It's a pain going to toilet more but it's good cos just think every time you go that your flushing all those toxins and expelling excess water and getting thinner. Do you remember last week it said I had gained 2 pound in 2 days and I couldn't understand it cos I'd been good those 2 days? I drank lots and I went to toilet several
Times in 45 minutes!!! And big wees too lol by Friday I had not only shed the 3 pound I'd gained in that whole week id lost another pound on top!!! Just in water retention! Don't lose hope just give your body what it needs and let it do the rest. I hope your having rest days lady?!! Font go too hammer and tongs you don't want to
Make yourself ill x

Totm can make you gain as much as 5 pound especially just before and at the start. Plus with the exercising and lack of fluids I bet your retaining loads. Your pee should be really really pale yellow if it's dark your dehydrated. It's a pain going to toilet more but it's good cos just think every time you go that your flushing all those toxins and expelling excess water and getting thinner. Do you remember last week it said I had gained 2 pound in 2 days and I couldn't understand it cos I'd been good those 2 days? I drank lots and I went to toilet several
Times in 45 minutes!!! And big wees too lol by Friday I had not only shed the 3 pound I'd gained in that whole week id lost another pound on top!!! Just in water retention! Don't lose hope just give your body what it needs and let it do the rest. I hope your having rest days lady?!! Font go too hammer and tongs you don't want to
Make yourself ill x

We actually have a "pee chart" at work attached to our water cooler (which is directly in front of my desk!) & according to that I'm not hydrated! Yeah everytime I pee it's not a little bit, even when it's every 15minutes. But if it helps me then I'll have to grin & bear it. Yes I am having rest days, usually Thursday I have no free time & one or two evenings a week I like to do nothing :)

LisaC said:
We actually have a "pee chart" at work attached to our water cooler (which is directly in front of my desk!) & according to that I'm not hydrated! Yeah everytime I pee it's not a little bit, even when it's every 15minutes. But if it helps me then I'll have to grin & bear it. Yes I am having rest days, usually Thursday I have no free time & one or two evenings a week I like to do nothing :)

Aw that's good then. I hope the extra water thing helps. Im on my 3rd pint :/ x

I hope you all have great weeks and I will catch up when I get back x

Back