The really slow loss team!

Just at group now 1 1/2 off :-D
Yay - well done Ann. Fantastic start.

I am finally under ten stone :) so happy.
And another Yay - even a YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know it's taken you a while to get there but blumin' well done chica for persevering!
So many people abandon their target when they get close and fail to get there by a few pounds.

Wow well done ladies! Everyone is doing so well. Xx

Morning my lovely tortoise friends.

I've PM'd some of you but thought I'd post here as well.

This is just to let you all know that I'm semi-leaving Minis, and pulling back on the number of threads I read. I've realised that I was spending far too much time on here. Hubs started to get frustrated with me having my head in the laptop for too many hours each day and ignoring him and all the work that is still left to do on our house.

At one point I had about 100 diaries that I was following - not to mention the 100 or so other general threads too. I've cut that back to about 40 but it is still too many so not to offend anyone I'm going to have to cull the lot.

I'll keep up on my diary - but will not be visiting all the other threads that I've been subscribed to, which includes this thread as well I'm afraid.

I will pop back in occasionally to let you know how I'm doing and to see what you are all up to.
Lots of love to you all and thank you for all your support.
It really has been appreciated over the 21 long months it's taken me to get to final target.

Bev :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Pommette said:
Morning my lovely tortoise friends.

I've PM'd some of you but thought I'd post here as well.

This is just to let you all know that I'm semi-leaving Minis, and pulling back on the number of threads I read. I've realised that I was spending far too much time on here. Hubs started to get frustrated with me having my head in the laptop for too many hours each day and ignoring him and all the work that is still left to do on our house.

At one point I had about 100 diaries that I was following - not to mention the 100 or so other general threads too. I've cut that back to about 40 but it is still too many so not to offend anyone I'm going to have to cull the lot.

I'll keep up on my diary - but will not be visiting all the other threads that I've been subscribed to, which includes this thread as well I'm afraid.

I will pop back in occasionally to let you know how I'm doing and to see what you are all up to.
Lots of love to you all and thank you for all your support.
It really has been appreciated over the 21 long months it's taken me to get to final target.

Bev :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

:( that's sad but I totally understand where your coming from I've distanced myself from minis lately for personal reasons and at the end of the day your personal life has to come first. Good luck with everything and well
Done on all you e achieved. You've been a great source of support for me over the last few months and I'm very grateful to you for that. Take care and I hope to 'see' you soon xxx

Take good care Bev and thank you so much for being there for me through the thick and thin of the past 12 months or so.

I am another who has less and less contact with Minis - it just seems to be so different to how it was a few months ago. That and the fact that I suspect my husband will smash the PC if I don't stop spending so much time on it!
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Take care Bev. I'll also keep updated with your diary. I've loved each & every post you've made, you give such great & often needed encouragement. I hope you do well maintaining & again very pleased you got to target again. xx

Just a quick final update. I'm not actually doing very well at this maintaining lark.

Not quite sure what's going on with me.
I've managed to lose another 2 lbs since Friday (so that's 2½ lbs since I got back from UK).
So I'll party for one last time on the naughty step with anyone who wants to join me.

No idea in the slightest how I've lost so much as I've had a 3 course meal out on Thursday and a massive 3 course meal at home yesterday (had a belated birthday party) and I did not hold back!!!

Maybe I lost lots in the UK and it just wasn't showing because of the flight bloat.
But I'm now 2¾ lbs past my 5 stone target and 5¼ lbs under official target!

Don't want to lose any more weight so I think I'd better eat for Spain for the next few days as I'm heading back to blighty again on Wednesday with mum for lots more body magic so will probably lose some more.

Keep well tortoises - and thanks for all your lovely kind words both here and in PMs.

Pommette said:
Just a quick final update. I'm not actually doing very well at this maintaining lark.

Not quite sure what's going on with me.
I've managed to lose another 2 lbs since Friday (so that's 2½ lbs since I got back from UK).
So I'll party for one last time on the naughty step with anyone who wants to join me.

No idea in the slightest how I've lost so much as I've had a 3 course meal out on Thursday and a massive 3 course meal at home yesterday (had a belated birthday party) and I did not hold back!!!

Maybe I lost lots in the UK and it just wasn't showing because of the flight bloat.
But I'm now 2¾ lbs past my 5 stone target and 5¼ lbs under official target!

Don't want to lose any more weight so I think I'd better eat for Spain for the next few days as I'm heading back to blighty again on Wednesday with mum for lots more body magic so will probably lose some more.

Keep well tortoises - and thanks for all your lovely kind words both here and in PMs.

Wow 5 stone os amazing! Xx best wishes for your future hun x

ohh I'm going to miss your posts, they've kept me inspired a lot over the last year (well since feb when I joined!) I'll hunt out your diary to keep in the loop about how you're getting on. Good luck back in the UK, hope its ok with your mum and she settles ok. xx

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :) had a 100% week (second one in a row lol which hasnt happened in a while) and it was my birthday too but unlike other years didnt say lets blow it whoop! Didnt even have cake, now thats progress! Lol hope everyone else has had a good week xx

Well done! I was super excited for WI, but I went totally off the rails friday and saturday, so I'm changing my WI day back to fridays and going to have a really good week to try and balance. xx

I've had a good week but had a celebratory meal out last night for my closest friend. Had yummy italian & even enjoyed some pink champagne. If I've gained Wednesday so be it, I really enjoyed the meal too much to worry about it (I hope!).

well my visit to pre preggo weight was short lived..it is my first totm for 7 weeks and im having a rough time with it but 4 pounds in 3 days? thats ridiculous. ive not stuffed my face and am definitely moving about more, but the food i have had has been rubbish, im hoping its mostly water weight or carb bloat. ive just signed up for a 3 week no snacking challenge, i lost a stone in about 6 or 7 weeks back in may/june when i did this so im hoping it will break this bad habit. also tomorrow im rejoining slimming world to give me an extra kick up the bum.

. . .also tomorrow im rejoining slimming world to give me an extra kick up the bum.
And a well done from me too - SW can work chica. Just look at me.
And the 4 lbs will be bloat if you've been eating lots of carbs and totm don't help either, does it?
Drink lots of water and swill it away.

Yeah yeah I know I said I wasn't going to post any more but I'm sort of adicted to you lovely tortoises.
You just can't keep me away. Perhaps I'll just have to wean myself off slowly - just like the weight came off slowly. Best thing methinks.

Yeah Sw does work I've lost lots with it before I think I needed to cc to see actually how my portions were twice what I should have been having. Cc isn't working for me now as I'm not sticking to it, I've gotten a bit bored of it and I'm a big believer of changing things if it's not working, I'm sick of putti g e erythu g into MFP and my plan was always to move back to Sw once I was nearing target. I have altered my target to 9 stone as being a stone off target now I don't feel I'll be a weight I'm happy with, but I've moved the date to next July

Back