The really slow loss team!

Back off my jollies now. Suspecting I have a slightly bigger gain than 1/2lb like last time lol but I'm getting on the no messing about train now all the way to target!

Well done conlou and hello again Jenny!
I am using these holidays to get going again. Joined the gym for a month and doing tons of exercise. I took measurements this time before starting too just in case this thing of lose less weight when you first start is true!!!

After my gain in my first week I lost 3.5lbs last night.
Going by previous attempts to lose weight this might be my only loss for a few weeks so I won't jump out the team just yet if you don't mind.

Well done Latte - just think of it as 2 weeks loss all in one go! Would we let you out of the team? No way - we like to keep our members chained with a ball and shackle!

Lost 1.5lb today at 2nd WI, back to the slow - but sure ways!:)

2.5lb on so I've got 3lb to lose to get back to where I was before all my holidays.
3lb in a week is do able - although I night get kicked out teehee!

Can I join - stuck to the plan religiously this week, my first ever week of SW, and only lost 0.5lbs :(

x

Hi (again) Gembear. Welcome to the tortoise club. I'm a really slow loser so hang around here quite a lot!

Pommette said:
Hi (again) Gembear. Welcome to the tortoise club. I'm a really slow loser so hang around here quite a lot!

Pommette your just a hanger arounder lol

And go team tortoise!! Sorry I blame the alcohol - that's on SW right??

Gembear said:
Can I join - stuck to the plan religiously this week, my first ever week of SW, and only lost 0.5lbs :(

x

If it makes you feel better I put ON 0.5lb in my first week despite following it to the letter.
Last week I lost 3.5lbs and this Tuesday who knows !

Well I GAINED 1.5lbs this week - God only knows how :confused:

I'll have to start another group for the unexplained gainers I reckon :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys,
Really feel a bit more positive that I might get more of a loss this week!

Going to try and do more exercise this week and drink more water too.

x

I'm hopping on broad with the tortoise club if that's ok. It's certainly disheartening when you lose .1 lbs in a week where you worked hard.. as I have done for the past few weeks. : /

Hehe apologising for my general randomness last night lol

Welcome RR!! The one pounds do add up I promise!

Sorry about your gain Annya, stick with it! Xx

Thanks for the welcome. Lol WoodlandMiss, I WISH it was 1 lbs!! ;) It's been more like .1... considerably smaller. You would think my week 6 status on C25K would be helping but noooo my body is refusing to let go.. :eek:

Back