The really slow loss team!

Well done Annya, like you say it's better off than on :)
Fingers crossed for next week for you.

Had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning, in preparation for a busy social weekend and they haven't moved a bit....not one little bit :confused: Been on plan all week so far. Weigh in Monday and I have the weekend to go yet :sigh: oops. I'm praying to the gods of dieting that I have one of those weeks where a few extra syns leads to a loss!!!! I know they exist I hear people doing it all the time, but they never work for me :(

Same here Sarah :rolleyes:

Pleased to see members are back to obeying the rules and losing slowly ;-) chin up all, it is going! X

Well, I wouldn't want to face the wrath of the slow losers now would I ;)

Got a totally off topic question. How do you girlies get SW stickers?

I`ve lost a stone and no idea how to tell the world about it!!

Not very techy, so it`s gotta be very simple!!
There's a thread here where all the stickers are hosted.

All you do is find the sticker you want, right click on it and select COPY.
Then open your signature from the UserCP, put your cursor where you want the sticker to be and right click and select paste.

Easy Peasy!

Last edited:
Hi ACC! Spectacular obedience of slow group rules, gains are expected from time to time. It's ok. I am sad for you because I know how frustrating it is, but you are still here and like you say, there is a new week ahead x

Hi, sorry to say I have had a weight gain:cry:but never mind will have to do better this week.:wave_cry:
As WG said, it happens to all of us occasionally and it's a reet pain!
But back on track next week and you will get rid of some more. If not expect one of these the following week :whoopass: or :asskick:

Hiya! Well weeks of STS and I'm reporting a break of -.9lbs today, so almost a pound. *eyeroll* damn lot of work for the almost pound but there it is!!

Hiya! Well weeks of STS and I'm reporting a break of -.9lbs today, so almost a pound. *eyeroll* damn lot of work for the almost pound but there it is!!
RR - at least it's OFF rather than another STS. I know you've got a few more pounds to go but just think how easy maintaining is going to be for you!

I`ve done it!! I`ve done it!!

Got my stickers!!

Just gotta get myself one of those weight loss thingummies to count myself down to target.

Thanks again Pommette!!

Chin up tortoises!
A gain is ok wen we know it's coming but a rule of this very exclusive club is that you have a random gain for no reason lol

Rasberry red, I thought that read you lost 9 lbs!!! You would so be kicked out for a loss that huge! Well done you x

I am really losing the plot so bored if seeing the same numbers on the scales :-(

Hi, All, Cleogin, Woodland girl and Pommette thanks for your comments. I have set myself a target of 13st by xmas day!:xmastree: {well give or take} but deffo not fat at fifty!!!! {nxt july}:giggle:
:grouphugg:
Ann

Ugh ladies help me - I've been off the wall for 2 days :(

Need to reign it back in!

x

Sorry to hear it is tough gembear. I won't be much help, struggling too!
Try to think positive , plan nice meals, look at photos, see yourself where you want to be. Have just one good day again. Xx

Back to basics gembear! X

Our C is trying to get more members. Have volounteered to deliver leaflets in our village. All helps towards my gold body magic!! Now gonna go & polish my halo :)

Back