The really slow loss team!

Hi there ladies (don't think we have any gents on the thread do we?)

I have had the most excellent weekend away celebrating my birthday in true style at a rugby club with my mates :party0023: but have fallen spectacularly off the wagon with cake, cake and more cake.... booze, booze and more booze and syns, syns and more syns :eek:

Back on the wagon tomorrow and going to eat loads of speed soup and fruit salads to try to limit the damage!

A STS will be a ruddy miracle by Firday I suspect :rolleyes:

Worth every last kick up the backside I might earn as a result I can tell you :D

i too have been away (Leo's rock) and drank wine wine wine, cashew nuts and a desert (bad girl) heres to a slow loss *hic and raises glass*

slow group

i am a slow loser it has taken me a year to lose 1 stone and i stay to group each week. i am not ready to give up as a loss is a loss

i am really happy i have found this group as it has shown me that i am not alone. thanks x

Welcome! We are largely regular slow losers here, although we do have an occasional "hiccup" and manage more than a pound a week :8855:

Seriously though, I can relate to your happiness - I was about ready to pack it all in before I found this group and learned I wasn't the only one not losing 3, 4 ,5+lbs every week!

We can and will do it. It just might take a bit longer than we expected - but we have camraderie, encouragement commiserations and kicks up the bum on this thread as and when they are needed too :patback::hug99::asskick:and it doesn't half make the journey a bit easier :D

i am a slow loser it has taken me a year to lose 1 stone and i stay to group each week. i am not ready to give up as a loss is a loss
Welcome to our merry little band. We are definitely a friendly lot as we need all the support we can get! So stick and around and watch all the tortoises run!

Happy Birthday Annya and Felicity! It was mine too yesterday and Leos certainly rock!.

Well I had a fantastic birthday - 5 course meal out on Saturday was superb and Cirque du Soleil yesterday were even better.

Thanks must go to Funcurls for her advice on my diary re not bothering about syns too much. I took it wholeheartedly and, having shown a STS for most of last week, have gained a very healthy 1¼ lbs - since Friday! So back to where I was 3 weeks ago. How is it I lose it slowly and put it back on so quickly! Grrrrrrrrrr

Oh well, speed soup and melon coming up this week!

Happy Birthday Annya and Felicity! It was mine too yesterday and Leos certainly rock!.

Well I had a fantastic birthday - 5 course meal out on Saturday was superb and Cirque du Soleil yesterday were even better.

Thanks must go to Funcurls for her advice on my diary re not bothering about syns too much. I took it wholeheartedly and, having shown a STS for most of last week, have gained a very healthy 1¼ lbs - since Friday! So back to where I was 3 weeks ago. How is it I lose it slowly and put it back on so quickly! Grrrrrrrrrr

Oh well, speed soup and melon coming up this week!

Happy belated birthday Pommette!!:birthday: :candle1: :bday:

0.5 off for me this week.....it's a loss I guess.
I did have a day off so I should be grateful.....not normally that lucky!!

Better than a maintain and definitely better than a gain :)

I have a feeling I am looking for at least a one pound gain this week - never ceases to amaze me how it goes on so quickly, but comes off so slowly :sigh:

Bit of a hiccup yesterday. Invited to lunch with son & his partner. Fraid she doesn`t know the meaning of healthy eating & she`s not the sort you could have a private word with.
Most of the meal was done (roast beef, Yorkshire pud & all the trimmings!) dread to think how the Yorkshire was cooked!
But watching her do roast spuds made me feel quite ill. The spuds were in the tray & she got a 5ltr container of oil and poured it on. There must have been about 2ltrs of oil (maybe she was teaching the spuds how to swim!)
Had one to be polite. Normally love roasties but I now dry roast them and watching her cook them the same way I used to made me feel bad.
It was followed by chocolate trifle! (loads of syns!) :D

I haven't been particularly 'bad' this week ... although I did laugh at myself yesterday. Found a CurlyWurly in the fridge which had my name on it (Literally. My OH had written my name on it). Rather than eat the whole thing, I shared it with OH so that I only had half. :D

For being so good, I then rewarded myself with half of his CurlyWurly. :booboo:

WI tomorrow ... thinking -0.5lb would be nice :rolleyes:

Happy birthday to all you birthday girls this week!
I used my birthday as an excuse to have a day off plan but wen you've got this sat in front of you it would be wrong to say no :D I've got every respect for anyone that can stick to plan on birthdays.
WI tomorrow expecting to be back to the slow ways after last weeks loss. A loss is a loss but would be great to lose 1lb and get my 1.5st award but not holding my breath. Expecting a gain after tgi Fridays yesterday for my friends birthday - well it would be wrong to have salad wen tgi ribs are on offer lol x

Attachments

• image-647199228.jpg
    image-647199228.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 30
Back