The really slow loss team!

Boo! Hoo! :cry:

You gonna take yor ball & play on your own? lol :D

i'm still in the group as i have 1/2 off this week.
had lots of superspeed soup, strawberrries and green tea and i have done more exercise so looks like you are stuck with me :)

Well done yllw, excellent behaviour. Stick to the rules, do everything right and lose .5 lbs. Exactly how we do things in this group ;-). If course, now you are here your losses might suddenly get bigger like everyone else's do!!
Keep going, we will get there! Xx

Right, I'm posting here now. Had the biggest loss so far last week at 2.5lbs. Not massive in many peoples terms but huge for me after only losing 2lbs in the whole of July being 100% on plan. However, I've followed it with a 1lb gain this week for no reason and I've come here so that I can categorise myself as a something. If a Slow Loser is what I am, then I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Good evening fellow Slow Losers. Please allow me to join your team and we can all be Slow Losers together!!!!

*Big, fat mood*

HelsAngel said:
Right, I'm posting here now. Had the biggest loss so far last week at 2.5lbs. Not massive in many peoples terms but huge for me after only losing 2lbs in the whole of July being 100% on plan. However, I've followed it with a 1lb gain this week for no reason and I've come here so that I can categorise myself as a something. If a Slow Loser is what I am, then I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Good evening fellow Slow Losers. Please allow me to join your team and we can all be Slow Losers together!!!!

*Big, fat mood*

Hi Hun

I know that feeling!!!...... You will fit in a treat here.
Stick at it you will get there
X

Well done yllw, excellent behaviour. Stick to the rules, do everything right and lose .5 lbs. Exactly how we do things in this group ;-). If course, now you are here your losses might suddenly get bigger like everyone else's do!!
Keep going, we will get there! Xx

Mine haven't - the good (or even half way decent!) weight loss fairy hasn't visited me yet............ boo-hoo :cry:

I fully expect to be on here tomorrow morning reporting a gain :sigh:

HelsAngel said:

*Big, fat mood*

Your in the right place! Already sticking to the rules that's wat we like to see!!

I've got 3.5lb to target now, do u think I can get it off in a week!! Haha!! Unlikely! I'll be fighting for every half pound now - more than usual! X

I was nearer yesterday than I am today! Desperate for my stone award. Currently sitting at 11st 3lbs. In a size 14-16 which is great except 80% of my clothes, including a load of really gorgeous dresses for work are a 10-12. Targets in this order.

Stone award
10 stone something
Club 10

Well I did end up with a gain, but nowhere near as bad as I expected. I put on 0.3lbs, but lost nearly 0.5% body fat....... the twice a day 30 day shred sessions must have helped - judging from my aches and pains I reckon they did!

I am actually very pleased indeed with this as the scales told me I had gained 3lbs on Monday so I am very lucky to have gotten away with less than half a pound on today.

Nose to the grind stone and hopefully I can still achieve my 5lb loss for August - at least it still looks do-able now.

Last edited:
Oh - and definitely no verbal warning either :8855: :8855: :8855:

Hello everyone - I am a bit late to this thread but I just wanted to say I hope you are all still around...and ask if can I join you??!

I could really do with a bit of a hug/kick up the behind every now and again because my weight losses are so small. :sigh: Have lost half a pound every week for 5 weeks now, which is obviously much better than nothing, (as my consulant says) but at this rate it's going to take me months and months and months to reach my target...I'm worried it will just plateau completely and I will just stop losing! :( What have you guys done to try and speed up weight loss/how do you stay motivated with such small losses?

I'm following EE, and was wondering if maybe I should do a few red days/a red week, as I also have mild PCOS? What do you think?

Thanks for any help in advance! :)

Hannah

Hi Beautifulmess - I'm current hovering around 12 st 7 lbs and have been for 5 weeks. Up, down, up, down.

Started at 16 st 7 lbs FIVE long years ago! Now 8 lbs from interim target when I will assess whether this antique body can stand any additional loss (already got some wobbly bingo wings and I don't want them to get too much worse). BMI will not be "normal" but will be 26.2 - I can live with that!

welcome ! i didnt make weigh in this week...my C said she would wait for me as i was late but wasnt there!? gutted

keep up the hard work, this slow team is brill

Hi all.

Just found you and would love to join the slow losers here.

I went to SW about 3 years ago and it took me about 6 months to lose 10 lbs. I never could seem to get to my stone award, and in embarrassment and shame, I gave up. I then put on the 10 lbs plus 5 more.

I am back at SW but still wrestling with the same negative feelings about myself.

WEEK 1 - 2.5
2 - 2.0
3 - sts
4 - 0.5
5 - sts
6 - Did not attend as I knew I had not lost and could not face the inquest!

I am now back on track but I feel like I need some support as it is so hard to stay motivated. I feel so disheartened a lot of the time and wonder if I can be bothered, but although I have only lost 5 lbs I feel a lot better so must stick with it.

We can only keep going and trying. :)

Back