The really slow loss team!

Hallo all you tortoise peeps!

So here I am back from my week holiday and showing (this morning) exactly a 3 lbs gain. I can feel it too.

Never mind. I have no excuses now in the run up to Christmas, so I am going to get my head down now and go for it.

Sorry no time to catch up on all the posts but just wanted to wish you all well and let's keep up the "slow and steady" eh? :)

Hallo all you tortoise peeps!

So here I am back from my week holiday and showing (this morning) exactly a 3 lbs gain. I can feel it too.

Never mind. I have no excuses now in the run up to Christmas, so I am going to get my head down now and go for it.

Sorry no time to catch up on all the posts but just wanted to wish you all well and let's keep up the "slow and steady" eh? :)

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time and 3lbs is not too bad for a GREAT holiday :D

Onwards and downwards......... albeit slowly!

Sorry to be so rebellious and non-compliant but I lost 3lb this week and finally, after 99 weeks, reached my target!!! I couldn't be more thrilled (apart from now wanting to lose another 7lb, but will definitely do this very slowly indeed!!!)X

Well done that is lovely to read xxx

Sorry to be so rebellious and non-compliant but I lost 3lb this week and finally, after 99 weeks, reached my target!!! I couldn't be more thrilled (apart from now wanting to lose another 7lb, but will definitely do this very slowly indeed!!!)X

The very best news - very well done you Heather :woohoo::party0011::wee:

i am having such a bad week this week and i cant shake this off, I know i am unmotivated with things and cant seem to see a way out of it. i need to get properly back on track and cant find my mojo. I am not going to class this week i feel so bad.....i am not pigging out at all (i may have had 5 chocolate buttons yesterday) and feel like i am on plan but something feels wrong. help x

We all feel like this from time to time. :bighug:

Hope you don`t give up going to group. I did a couple of years ago and found that when I rejoined in May I weighed a lot more than when I started first time.

Everyone on minimins is here to support you. I`m sure you`ll soon be back on track!!

i am having such a bad week this week and i cant shake this off, I know i am unmotivated with things and cant seem to see a way out of it. i need to get properly back on track and cant find my mojo. I am not going to class this week i feel so bad.....i am not pigging out at all (i may have had 5 chocolate buttons yesterday) and feel like i am on plan but something feels wrong. help x

It must be the weather or something in the water Felicity as I am feeling exactly the same way :confused: After taking 3 weeks to lose less than a pound despite 100% on plan and exercising too I am also finding my mojo hard to get rising :(

Is there anything else going on in your life (or not as the case might be) that's affecting the way you are feeling? I feel very overwhelmed, unsupported and rather out of control at work at the moment and "failing" on the diet spills this feeling over into my personal life too :sigh:

We all know the only person that can pick you [and me] up and get us going again is you [us], but here's lot of hugs to help you [us] on the way.........

:bighug::hug99::gen126::grouphugg::patback:

funcurls said:

Well done funcurls!! I reached my target this week too!! Eventually this group will be the the slow losers TARGET group lol cos by hook or by crook WE WILL ALL get there!!!

Annya said:
It must be the weather or something in the water Felicity as I am feeling exactly the same way :confused: After taking 3 weeks to lose less than a pound despite 100% on plan and exercising too I am also finding my mojo hard to get rising :(

Is there anything else going on in your life (or not as the case might be) that's affecting the way you are feeling? I feel very overwhelmed, unsupported and rather out of control at work at the moment and "failing" on the diet spills this feeling over into my personal life too :sigh:

We all know the only person that can pick you [and me] up and get us going again is you [us], but here's lot of hugs to help you [us] on the way.........

:bighug::hug99::gen126::grouphugg::patback:

We do all go through this I lost my mojo for about a month and had 2 maintains and 2 gains wen I had no real excuse to not be sticking to plan. I gave myself a boot up the bum and went back to basics and had a "first week" week again lol
Keep at it tortoises!!

thanks guys, yeah loads going on and am stressed as well, plus its star week and that always makes me feel bloated and vile.

Had a party a few weeks back and some jewellry went missing (stolen by a "guest") and i can do nothing about it nor can i claim thru my insurance. I am gutted and it is getting me down, i am arguing with the blokey as it was his family who were with us at the time so you can guess! Police say they have to caution and arrest everyone and question everyone who has been in my home if i wish to pursue this. I cant put everyone thru this, especially as it would have to include anyone who has been in my home between a specified certain time period!! my elderly parents, two couples with newborns, my sister NONE of whom are guilty.

I feel tired, not sleeping, feel betrayed by his family. the list is endless, sorry am going on now. back to the world of slimming (or not in my case)

thanks guys, yeah loads going on and am stressed as well, plus its star week and that always makes me feel bloated and vile.

Had a party a few weeks back and some jewellry went missing (stolen by a "guest") and i can do nothing about it nor can i claim thru my insurance. I am gutted and it is getting me down, i am arguing with the blokey as it was his family who were with us at the time so you can guess! Police say they have to caution and arrest everyone and question everyone who has been in my home if i wish to pursue this. I cant put everyone thru this, especially as it would have to include anyone who has been in my home between a specified certain time period!! my elderly parents, two couples with newborns, my sister NONE of whom are guilty.

I feel tired, not sleeping, feel betrayed by his family. the list is endless, sorry am going on now. back to the world of slimming (or not in my case)

Sorry about the way you're feeling at the moment, hope you get things sorted out soon and will feel you can get back on track.:gen126::flowers:

Poor you Felicity it sounds like you need to be kind to yourself can you book a restful massage or something to help as a treat ?
Well I lost 2lbs which is the lb I put on last week and an extra one which means 8lbs in 10 weeks

Well done funcurls!! I reached my target this week too!! Eventually this group will be the the slow losers TARGET group lol cos by hook or by crook WE WILL ALL get there!!!

WELL DONE YOU TWO!!!!! such an inspiration!!

well, i have lost another pound this week, so back to the slow losses. still been sticking to red. had an extra easy day today, seeing as its weigh day,but back to red tomorrow. my baby is being a nightmare to get to sleep on a night and i feel like im having no time to myself so im starting to feel like i want to pig out on a night. the old comfort eating again!! been eating fruit and loads of it but im finding myself pacing in and out of the kitchen and its so hard not to eat rubbish food. i WILL do this!! i would like to lose a pound by christmas and if i lose at a pound a week i can do it. but i need to stay on track if im going to lose a pound a week. this is so hard sometimes. eurgh, sorry to hear others are having a hard time too, i dont think this dark rainy miserable weather helps tbh.

WELL DONE YOU TWO!!!!! such an inspiration!!

well, i have lost another pound this week, so back to the slow losses. still been sticking to red. had an extra easy day today, seeing as its weigh day,but back to red tomorrow. my baby is being a nightmare to get to sleep on a night and i feel like im having no time to myself so im starting to feel like i want to pig out on a night. the old comfort eating again!! been eating fruit and loads of it but im finding myself pacing in and out of the kitchen and its so hard not to eat rubbish food. i WILL do this!! i would like to lose a pound by christmas and if i lose at a pound a week i can do it. but i need to stay on track if im going to lose a pound a week. this is so hard sometimes. eurgh, sorry to hear others are having a hard time too, i dont think this dark rainy miserable weather helps tbh.

We can do this Lou.......... :bighug:

Back