The really slow loss team!

Bah, well I have STS for almost a month! .... so slloooooow. Glad I'm not getting kicked out of the club any time soon.

Sorry to be so rebellious and non-compliant but I lost 3lb this week and finally, after 99 weeks, reached my target!!! I couldn't be more thrilled (apart from now wanting to lose another 7lb, but will definitely do this very slowly indeed!!!)X
Get on the naughty step chica!!!
Well done funcurls!! I reached my target this week too!! Eventually this group will be the the slow losers TARGET group lol cos by hook or by crook WE WILL ALL get there!!!
I almost missed this - what with you saying well done to Hevs.

images

To you both !!!!

Poor you Felicity it sounds like you need to be kind to yourself can you book a restful massage or something to help as a treat ?
Well I lost 2lbs which is the lb I put on last week and an extra one which means 8lbs in 10 weeks

I beat you hands down Latte - 10lbs in 17 weeks :eek:

Well at least I can succeed at something - I am possibly one of the slowest losers on here :8855::8855: Let's try and put a positive curve on this ;)

Lol Annya to be honest this is probably one of the 'quickest' plans I have tried as usually I average 2lb a month.
I think the fact we are not really going out for meals or having take aways is helping a lot. I don't think u have had a take away or an Indian meal since starting and boy do I miss them !
Plus we are going to Florida in a few weeks and I reckon at least 8-10lb will hop back on again !

OMG i went to group............i feared the worst and it seems I lost 3 lb ????????????? what the???? i nearly fell off the scales in shock

Hi everyone, well I definitely am a very slow loser. I lost 3lbs in 5 weeks. :eek: Is it ok if I join you?

OMG i went to group............i feared the worst and it seems I lost 3 lb ????????????? what the???? i nearly fell off the scales in shock
Yippee - get on the naughty step with Heather, but well done chica.

Hi everyone, well I definitely am a very slow loser. I lost 3lbs in 5 weeks. :eek: Is it ok if I join you?
Welcome Tessieg1 - as you can see there are few more here who will argue they are slower than you.

All tortoises welcome and a few people (including me) have had a few unxpected big losses.

. . . Gained 2¾ lbs. But 1¾ lbs of it since yesterday - so think I'm having a bloat day. So thats 3½ lbs in the last 2 weeks.
So this tortoise loser is now a gaining hare! :D

Going to aim for a 100% week and get rid of it - but might be difficult as my mum arrives today!
Evening ladies.

So I don't have to go on the naughty step next week I am reporting in to say that my big gain wasn't as bad as I thought! I reweighed myself yesterday and as I thought, my Monday weight was a bloaty one. 2 of the 2¾ lbs gain had gone.

So I am a lot happier! :D It means I actually only put ¾ lb on last week which is seriously ok after another week of eating out a lot.

My 100% week this week is not going to plan! Eaten out twice already this week (mum's here and she want to be on holiday!) and we're out another twice on Friday and Saturday. Oh dear !!! Guess what I can see coming next week?

Evening ladies.

So I don't have to go on the naughty step next week I am reporting in to say that my big gain wasn't as bad as I thought! I reweighed myself yesterday and as I thought, my Monday weight was a bloaty one. 2 of the 2¾ lbs gain had gone.

So I am a lot happier! :D It means I actually only put ¾ lb on last week which is seriously ok after another week of eating out a lot.

My 100% week this week is not going to plan! Eaten out twice already this week (mum's here and she want to be on holiday!) and we're out another twice on Friday and Saturday. Oh dear !!! Guess what I can see coming next week?

i see you have already lost 58lb tho? woah thats hard core, think you deserve a few meals out

Morning Tortoise Peeps.

Sorry to everyone who is feeling low with the strains and stresses of life - very difficult to make slimming a priority at those times - but guilt and anxiety never helps any situation so let's all try to remember that - and be kind to our imperfect selves.

Well I am back to SW tonight after my weeks holiday. Hoping to show no more than a 2 lbs gain (but boy was it worth it!) - anything below this or a STS would be whoppiedoness.

You know, I am not usually a group person, have left and rejoined slimming world a few times, but this group I am in at the moment is quite extraordinary.

I absolutely love the people! They are just so warm and funny and supportive. I can really imagine me being there for life - I actually like and enjoy being there.

Before I never felt that way and dreaded going, the clapping, the cult like feel it can sometimes have and the recriminations on my part of whether I have lost weight.

It's wierd but I feel like I belong there!

Anyway have a good day all, keep on striving, and I will report back my gain later. XX

In danger of being asked to leave the team!! :D

Another 1.5lbs off that`s 7lbs in three weeks!! EEKK!!

Now saying hello to the 9stone bracket ( not been here for many years!!lol)

Can`t help feeling it`s all gonna end in tears!!

GrannieAnnie that is AMAZING. Congratulations!!:talk017:

I just had my WI, and lost another pound, and got my 1 stone award YAY! Never thought I could lose a stone, feels great! Got another one to go (hopefully, not sure whether I'll stick to 1.5 or 2 stones in total...?) but I am proof that going slowly is not a problem!

It's taken me 6 months of getting used to it, falling off the wagon, losing 1/2 a pound a week for weeks, changing from EE plans to doing some Red days, but for the past few weeks I've been sticking to the plan as much as possible, and losing consistently....hoping it will just keep going! xXx Good luck everyone with their WIs this week :) :)

In danger of being asked to leave the team!! :D

Another 1.5lbs off that`s 7lbs in three weeks!! EEKK!!

Now saying hello to the 9stone bracket ( not been here for many years!!lol)

Can`t help feeling it`s all gonna end in tears!!
Naughty step for you too and you're now on a third and final warning! :D These big losses are just not allowed. 2 in a row will be tolerated, but 3? Well done though.

Finally after 2 weeks of putting on half a pound I have lost that 1lb:D Yippee:)

well done to all those losing!! i have buggered this week up royally, had naughty stuff on tuesday, was good yesterday then today i was good up until going to mums for tea where she got us all fish and chips!! so i had half a portion of chips and a small battered fish then some fizzy sweets and now a glass of wine cos the kids are stressing me out. i feel like ive blown it so may aswell go and have whatever i want but i know that is a sily attitude to take. im so tired and all i want to eat is stodge, green day tomorrow i think! oh i hate days like these!!

Don't worry Conlou, tomorrow is another day.

I put on 2.5 lbs after my holiday, so I think I really take the "biscuit" when it comes to being a non-loser! :eek:

This is it though, I have no excuses now and I want to try and lose the equivalent of a pound a week from now until Christmas.

Wish me luck. :)

Back