The really slow loss team!

thats my aim too flabulous, i would like to lose a stone by christmas, which is roughly a pound a week. i seem to have a couple of good weeks then a run of bad ones. i know i wont get away with my mini pig out today, i will have gained, but i refuse to starve myself to play catch up, im going to try go to the gym but tbh with a teen, a toddler and a baby im pretty tired all the time, so i go when i can. my aim was to go monday and wednesdays and one night over the weekend but havent managed to go at all this week so far. and its friday tomorrow :/ my eating habits completely depend on my mood, if im happy im fine, if im bored, tired, sad, fed up or lonely thats it i turn to food. i know WHY i eat but how on earth do you stop it?? therapy perhaps? lol

Don't worry Conlou, tomorrow is another day.

I put on 2.5 lbs after my holiday, so I think I really take the "biscuit" when it comes to being a non-loser! :eek:

This is it though, I have no excuses now and I want to try and lose the equivalent of a pound a week from now until Christmas.

Wish me luck. :)

ah thats not as much as you thought is it? onwards and upwards x

i will say i had 3lb loss this week and i have been cutting back on my carbs....as in poprtion sizes and frequency. pasta has always been the devils food for me, bloating and for some reason it doesnt fill me (well it does but my brain stomach mechanism fails) and i wonder if it has been helpful for me? or maybe its just a conicidence.

i agree red days are costly and i only eat fish, god help my purse if i did eat the meat element

I would love to lose 1lb a week by Christmas but we are going to Florida in a few weeks time for 10 days and I know my body so I reckon everything I have lost by then will go back on and I won't even be back to square one by Christmas

Well after 3 weeks of losing virtually nowt I have lost 2lbs this week plus another 1% body fat too! My body must have heard my threats about VLCD and thought noooooooooo - I can't live on shakes alone :eek:

Don't put me on that naughty step just yet though -I have no doubt at all that tortoise losses will resume next week - this is becoming an annoying pattern :argh:

Doing a few days of VLCD. Will be going away this weekend and want to be ahead of the game.

Hopefully I won`t undo all my efforts over the past few weeks. Feel a little faint at the moment. Wouldn`t want to do VLCD for very long. Back to normal tomorrow.

Normally do red/green days but might do EE while I`m away!! See you Tuesday peeps!!:D

I have done ww in the past and have got to goal 3 times only to regain all the weight. The weight came off v quickly because I kept my points to a minimum. If I had a night out due I would just eat fruit or veg all day to allow for the wine that was going to be consumed!! There was always a target eg. Christmas, holiday etc and BANG! When I got there I would start eating and not stop.
I guess what I'm trying to say is losing slowly gives you time to form really good lyfestyle changes and when you get to that desired size/weight you can continue with the good work and stay the size you always dreamed of. I was at target for such a short time it didn't even sink in!!!
Keep up the good work and remember it's not a race this is it for life, Vlcd and shakes are not.
Del x

Well after 3 weeks of losing virtually nowt I have lost 2lbs this week plus another 1% body fat too! My body must have heard my threats about VLCD and thought noooooooooo - I can't live on shakes alone :eek:

Don't put me on that naughty step just yet though -I have no doubt at all that tortoise losses will resume next week - this is becoming an annoying pattern :argh:

:happy036: well done girlie!!!!!! so pleased for you!!!

well im slipping gradually off the wagon once again, i seem to have one good week where im motivated then another 3 weeks where i just cant stick to it. ive not had many syns today and have stuck to it but i have that feeling like i havent been good iykwim cos im thinking about naughty food all the time its making me feel like ive actually eaten it grrrr. i had prawns and salad for tea but i have some more salad and another pack of prawns im tempted to eat them, i know theyre free so its ok but 2 packs of prawns is a tad excessive isnt it???

Well done Annya and welcome BabyBuffy. Well over 11 weeks I have lost 3 lbs now as I have put on, so I think I must get the slowest loser award!

Somehow though I feel much more motivated now. I had one week where I went off the plan (still not sure what that was about) and one holiday, but it's almost as if I needed to get it out of my system, to learn that it's ok, I am not missing something wonderful by not being able to eat anything and everything.

I don't know why I feel this way - Just glad I do! Trouble is when you start to be 100% then you start to think you should get bigger losses! Hmmm. :p

Hello all I've come to confess to my 3lb gain this week. Not sure where it came from at all although I did go to weigh in earlier than normal and I'd had a rather large bowl of pasta for lunch so hoping it just a misread. I know I haven't been perfect but I didn't put that much on on holiday!!

Luckily I'm still in my target zone - just!

Well done Annya and welcome BabyBuffy. Well over 11 weeks I have lost 3 lbs now as I have put on, so I think I must get the slowest loser award!

Somehow though I feel much more motivated now. I had one week where I went off the plan (still not sure what that was about) and one holiday, but it's almost as if I needed to get it out of my system, to learn that it's ok, I am not missing something wonderful by not being able to eat anything and everything.

I don't know why I feel this way - Just glad I do! Trouble is when you start to be 100% then you start to think you should get bigger losses! Hmmm. :p

do you know i think your right !! i had a slither of a donut on friday, just a taster and do you know what it wasnt so good :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i know ?!

Morning ,usual state of affairs 2lb on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: Back to doggy walking:doggy: and plenty of exercise for me will percivere with calorie counting, something has too click soon:sigh: Good luck to you all for next week:grouphugg: Have revised my goals [again] next mini target 14.7 by 18/10/11 25th wedding anniversary:character00250: and 14st by xmas day:xmastree: Ann xxxxx

Just wanted to say big love and hugs to you all - great that we have each other. Have a good day.

I am definitely feeling my 2.5 in my jeans, phew they feel uncomfy.

Gonna do a nice roast today with the 1 syn yorkie recipe and probably Quorn Sausages (why oh why the 1 syn) - they don't taste any better do they?

Also Muller improved the recipe (yes they are thicker in texture) but you get 25g less and they are blooming expensive even with all the offers. :(

Have a good week too. :)

Back