The really slow loss team!

:wow::party0038:5lb yes 5!!!!!! off for me today,:bliss:
Back to my lowest weight,thanks to exercise, lots of it and finally getting my head back in to sw!
I am on the naughty step!!!
Feeling very motivated now, hope it lasts. xxxx
Hope everyone has a good week ahead.:grouphugg:

Hi,Conlou 1 I have not done sw for about 4/6weeks was faffing around with calorie counting, as I got fed up with sw, but gradually put on 5lbs! so decide to take the bull by the horns and start a fresh with sw and up my exercise and I am glad to say it paid off.:){ Have been doing EE.}Hope I can keep up the motivation. xxx

:wow::party0038:5lb yes 5!!!!!! off for me today,:bliss:
Back to my lowest weight,thanks to exercise, lots of it and finally getting my head back in to sw!
I am on the naughty step!!!
Feeling very motivated now, hope it lasts. xxxx
Hope everyone has a good week ahead.:grouphugg:
Wow from me too!
Well and truly on the naughty step - hope you stay there next week too!! Then I can hand out some lines as well.

Well done Acc - keep with it!

Woohoo well done!! Just shows that you can have that "first week" feeling again if you've gone off the boil x

Well done that is fantastic x

well i survived a weekend without totally blowing my diet. i did go over my syns last night but i found a new wine, its banrock station light, its not yet on the sw website and i dont have the label so i used the rule of thumb of roughly 25 cqaalories is equal to 1 syn, our sonsultant told us this is about right but im not sure if its right for alcohol? it was only 5%. can anyone shed any light? if this rule of thumb is about righ the whole bottle was only 12 syns!! so keeping hopeful! whilst i went over my syns on this day i have been under every other day and my eating has been spot on, im not struggling too much either, i hope the scales reflect my hard work, but if not never mind, ill just keep trying. i just wanted to point out that i know i said another 2 pound gives me my club 10 but according to my stats i should have got it already, the reason for this is because i lost 8 pound at home following sw before i went back to group, so while ive got my club 10 strictly speaking i havent actually got it from my group and i dont have my little sticker lol.

-.5 lb for me this weekend. Not a pound, but something! Crawling along my friends. :D

Another tiny loss from me too.

Tiny being the operative word - just 0.1 kg (roughly ¼ lb). But as I was showning a gain during the week, it is at least a loss - so I'll take it and run thank you very much. :D

So that leaves me just 2 lb short of interim target. I really wanted to get there today as it is 9 months since my re-start.

Never mind - slowly does it!

. . . its banrock station light, its not yet on the sw website and i dont have the label so i used the rule of thumb of roughly 25 calories is equal to 1 syn, our consultant told us this is about right but im not sure if its right for alcohol? it was only 5%. can anyone shed any light? if this rule of thumb is about righ the whole bottle was only 12 syns!!

The guideline I use is 1 syn = 20 cals.
According to the book - light wine is just 3 syns for a 250 ml glass - so just 9 syns per bottle. BUT I don't know what classes as light wine!

Hi everyone. I think I may end up being a slow loss team member! I've lost 4.5 in 5 weeks, and dont think I'm going to have a big loss tonight either... Its always been this way when I try and lose weight even if I stick to plan 100% and do exercise - my body doesnt want to give the padding up!
I have to re-train my mind to be happy with ANY loss, and I'm enjoying SW so far so its been a bit easier in that respect. x

According to the book - light wine is just 3 syns for a 250 ml glass - so just 9 syns per bottle. BUT I don't know what classes as light wine!

hmm i know im confused as low alcohol wine has to be below 1.3% to be classed as low alc. but light wine is a different thing isnt it? i text my c and she said to class it as a normal bottle of wine??? but this isnt right as its less than half of the percentage of a normal bottle of wine and would mean i had 25+ syns on just that bottle despite the fact it was light, only 57cals per 175ml glass and only 5%. im so confused now? surel less calories and less alcohol percentage means less syns? if its going to be the same i may aswell drink a bottle of red get drunk and be done with it!!! im really annoyed because how can the rule of 20/25cals per 1 syns not apply to wine but applies to everything else? i have searched for some nutritional info on it on the net and cant find anything and bottles of wine dont actually have that info on them aaaaarghh!! i know it seems like a silly thing to get hung up over but it means the difference between staying in the daily allowance and going over dramatically.

only 57cals per 175ml glass and only 5%.
Lou - if it's only 57 syns for 175 ml then it is deffo only 12.25 syns per 750 ml bottle. Light wine is deffo lower syns than normal wine. So I think your C is wrong.

i dont know why but i prefer the real thing, i dislike it before i have tried it LOL would like to trial it would be fun if nothing else :8855:

i feel like a light wine frenzy !! ha ha ha i often want to try the wine on the shelf if unsure, the screw caps make it soooooo tempting

Back