The really slow loss team!

You poor thing, not the best way to lose weight.

Over two weeks I have managed to lose 1lb, not brilliant but when I think of what I ate in the weekend in between I shouldn't complain. We had two takeaways, wnet out for lunch, drank for England and had a 1/4 of Baileys cheesecake which was yummy. I need to get serious now cos I go away in 5 weeks and would like to be about 7lbs lighter(in my dreams), I also have a weekend away in between. Anyway reading this really helps me to keep on track. Thanks for letting me join your group.:)

Welcome Barbara. But seriously I could weep with jealousy that you could eat all that and still lose a pound! You lucky thing. ;)

Welcome Barbara. But seriously I could weep with jealousy that you could eat all that and still lose a pound! You lucky thing. ;)

Yep, me too! Would have meant a whopping gain for me would that :(

Green with envy me!

Lol, I hadn't weighed myself for 2 weeks, so I think the first week I had lost 2lbs before the weekend, then I had the terible weekend so really if you look at my stats properly, I had lost 2 then put 1 on, but my weigh day is Sunday and I didn't weigh officially last Sunday, so I make myself feel better by saying I lost 1lb over 2 weeks, I don't mean to make you guys jealous. I have been back from mu hols 4 weeks and I haven't lost any of that weight gain yet, but i am trying to be positive, this week i am definitely gonna have a good week :)

im feeling much better now thankyou guys it all appears to have stopped as suddenly as it started...it lasted roughly 36 hours, very odd!! i think i have gained to be honest still, but whilst i will be gutted as it will take me back into the 12's i am going to be 100% this week so i WILL get it back off. on a good note i managed to squeeze myself into my size 14 skinny jeans and i tried some trousers on at the weekend and the size 14 fit perfect wooooooop x

Well I am at class and been weighed and 1lb off which to be honest I am really disappointed and upset with. My scales have said consistent weight losses for last 4 weeks yet SW is still saying I am up 1.5lbs from 11.10 it just doesn't make sense.
I am going to wait till I get back from holiday then decide what to do as luckily my 6 week countdown ends next week.

latte a pound isnt to be sniffed at hunni, look at that week where i literally put all into it and lost 1 and a half i felt so pee'd off but then last week i lost 3?! also didnt you have a meal out at the weekend? i think having a meal out where you didnt know the syns then still losing a pound is great!! some people have one meal out and gain massively. cheer up hun, a pound a week is 52 pound a year!!

well i didnt get away with it this week, despite having a tummy bug i still gained a pound hahaha, not bothered in fact quite pleasedwith that cos had i not had a dodgy tum it probably would have been about 3!!! good old germs ;) as i said this was my last weekend of naughtiness and i really went for it, i have a christening sunday but im not forced to eat there, well only be there an hour or so and i will eat before we go and make sure i have stuff prepared for when we get back so im not picking at buffet stuff. i am having a friend round on friday and shes on sw too so im going to go through my curry heaven book and make a free curry for us both, i will be having wine but am going to count them into my weekly syns and not having a night off tonight. 70 syns for the week...bring it on!!! hows everyone else doing?

I am trying porridge made with water and then stirring a yoghurt in for breakfasts and then for lunches I am going to have HM soup, hopefully by doing this I will have a decent loss. I had been having porridge made with milk and then having more than my allowance for coffee during the day and not counting them, so I had probably gone over my sins every day. I will let you know how I get on. I am going to Wrexham on saturday so will be out for lunch so hopefully will pick something like jacket potato.

Well I lost another half pound!!

So its 7 weekday til Christmas, the way i'm going that's another 3.5lbs til Christmas.

I need a push so gonna swap my food around see if it makes a difference and lose the bread!!

Hey tortoises,
Just coming along for a mid week check in. Glad to see some losses this week so far.
Things are going ok here. Had a couple of green days which I know are bad for me but I really needed to use up some super speed soup in the freezer. Thus resulting in my scales now going nuts and telling me the 3lb I thought had gone friday morning are in fact back. Still, official WI on thursday and only 82 syns used this week including a night out on friday/flex day.

Still gearing up for that party on the naughty step. Cinema now for a bit of the Timberlake action. Avoid pop corn and maltesers at all costs!

Well I am at class and been weighed and 1lb off which to be honest I am really disappointed and upset with. My scales have said consistent weight losses for last 4 weeks yet SW is still saying I am up 1.5lbs from 11.10 it just doesn't make sense.
I am going to wait till I get back from holiday then decide what to do as luckily my 6 week countdown ends next week.
Latte - are you weighting in EXACTLY the same clothes just before WI?
If not you aren't comparing apples with apples. The scales at class are calibrated so if no one else is having these problems then I would suggest that you have a problem with your scales at home.

Are they electronic scales at home? If so would suggest you replace the battery. Mine go all over the place when the battery is failing, and another friends were telling her she was 10 lbs heavier than she actually was. Boy was she getting frustrated that SW wasn't working for her.

Hello folks!!

How are we all doing?
Me? I`m doing GREAT!! Dunno about SW but I`m on cloud nine after our success at the DLA tribunal this morning!!:D

WI tonight and I`m gonna use my club 10 free week voucher. 3lbs to target, here`s hoping!!:D

GrannieAnnie said:
Hello folks!!

How are we all doing?
Me? I`m doing GREAT!! Dunno about SW but I`m on cloud nine after our success at the DLA tribunal this morning!!:D

WI tonight and I`m gonna use my club 10 free week voucher. 3lbs to target, here`s hoping!!:D

Great news Annie. Thrilled for you x

Thanks Hels!!

Going round with a stupid grin on my face!! People are gonna call the yellow van to take me away if I`m not careful!!

I`m using the computer in the public library at the moment!!

Oops: On the naughty step:p: Lost 2lb yippee:D

Oops: On the naughty step:p: Lost 2lb yippee:D
Well done Holidaygirl10 on the 2 lbs - which is exactly what you said you would do last week. I think there are still a couple of people on the naughty step keeping you company!

Well done Holidaygirl. Join me on the naughty step where I have been basking since last Friday with a 1.8lb loss.

I will only be here 'til this Friday morning though... looking a STS or even a small gain this week - a cracker fest at the weekend has sounded the death knell for my weight loss this week :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back