The really slow loss team!

Latte - are you weighting in EXACTLY the same clothes just before WI?
If not you aren't comparing apples with apples. The scales at class are calibrated so if no one else is having these problems then I would suggest that you have a problem with your scales at home.

Are they electronic scales at home? If so would suggest you replace the battery. Mine go all over the place when the battery is failing, and another friends were telling her she was 10 lbs heavier than she actually was. Boy was she getting frustrated that SW wasn't working for her.

Yes always a work top usually a t shirt and work trousers but I only have 3 that fit and they are all light

I have now taken another look at my home weigh ins and although I seem to lose each week would you believe they record a 7.2lb loss and SW is a 8.5lbs loss so it is right

Well done to all those on the naughty step x

I have got at least two meals out this week then we go away so I am not expecting miracles at my last weigh in next Tuesday

latte just make the best choices you can depending on where you are going. do you know where you are going? is there anyway you can get a hold of the menu and prepare what you could eat that would keep your syns under control?? if you can get hold of a food directory i am sure they have most places you can eat out and how many syns the meals are. i think as you eat out alot investing in a food directory would be an excellent book for you as you would be able to plan more and know exactly how many syns you have had, or are going to have. x

Hooray! It's a five-pound loss for me for two weeks using Acai Slim and Liproxenol. Good job to all of us! :D

Last edited:
Hooray! It's a five-pound loss for me for two weeks. Good job to all of us! :D
Well done chica - but get heading for the naughty step! That's way to much for me to let you off! :D

checking in stressed...with an almost 3lb loss over two weeks !? It seems I have lost in total a stone and 1 lb (if the scales here at work are right??)

Last edited:
my god i am sooooo hungry. had to slap my hand away from the naughties in my fridge last night. my hormones are going mental again, i havent had a period since may 2010!! i thought it was * week last week but it turned out to be nothing, been to the doctor and he was as much use as a chocolate fireguard (although that sounds quite appealing atm) i have to wait until the end of january and if nothing has happened still then ill have to go on some form of hormone tablets, probably just the pill but that makes me put weight on :( my pcos must be really playing up again, so back to the 5 different lots of vitamins and herbs to try to regulate everything again. i HATE taking tablets but needs must. think im gonna have to do the unforgiveable and have a green day today. i feel like i need as much stodge as possible and as many healthy extras as possible. red days just arent cutting it at the minute! this is why men lose weight quickerer than women...they dont have all the hormones to contend with hahaha

Hi all seen this and thought of us.
A pound a week seems so slow,and not the way I want to go,but 7 weeks is 7 lb and if I keep plodding on in 14 wks a stone I've shed, so if slow and steady wins the race a pound a week will be my pace.:-D

New Goal: Thursday 3rd November, Party on the naughty step, everyone invited! :talk017:

(I'm the purple one!)

Goal Achieved. FINALLY on the naughty step!

:party0023:

Had a brilliant result tonight. This is officially the happiest I've been after a SW WI EVER!! :bliss:

Lost 2 whole pounds this week which is great in itself. However, this means the last 0.5lbs of my holiday gain gone, another 0.5lbs off to take me back to my stone award and one more whole extra pound off taking me into the next stone bracket! I'm delighted.

Did a mixture of green days and red days this week, more green than I've ever done because I've always been quite scared of them. I've carbed out and had bowls of pasta and loads of my homemade Leek and Potato soup but the one thing I've done very consciously, is limit my bread. I've not had any since the weekend and I'm going to have another week without it and see if it helps again.

2lbs til Club 10. What are the chances of 2 weeks running?!

Hope everyone's doing well. Come and join the party, Tortoises! :party0036:

HelsAngel said:

Had a brilliant result tonight. This is officially the happiest I've been after a SW WI EVER!! :bliss:

Lost 2 whole pounds this week which is great in itself. However, this means the last 0.5lbs of my holiday gain gone, another 0.5lbs off to take me back to my stone award and one more whole extra pound off taking me into the next stone bracket! I'm delighted.

Did a mixture of green days and red days this week, more green than I've ever done because I've always been quite scared of them. I've carbed out and had bowls of pasta and loads of my homemade Leek and Potato soup but the one thing I've done very consciously, is limit my bread. I've not had any since the weekend and I'm going to have another week without it and see if it helps again.

Well done chick!

You said you would do it :) wish I could join you :-(

Well done chick!

You said you would do it :) wish I could join you :-(

Thank you, Cleogin.
I'm convinced that there's something in my diet that is hindering me. I thought it was pasta but having so much of it this week (well, twice!) I now don't think it's that. I've cut down on jacket potatoes and bread this week so I'll re-introduce jackets this week and see if things change. If I get a good loss next week, I'll be pretty sure that bread is the key. I don't want to start saying that everyone is the same as me, especially as this is the first decent loss I've had since July but maybe an elimination process could work for you also? Is there anything you have regularly that might be causing an issue that you could eliminate for a week or so to try it?

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPeeeeeeee :bliss:
Well done HelsAngel - I'll join you on the naughty step to partake of a glass of vino :party0036: but then I'll have to head back to the gainers step where I've been hiding all week.

Now just remember though, that 2 weeks in a row gets you lines and a third week . . . don't think we've ever had anyone do it 3 weeks in a row. Hummm will have to think something up!

Bread's the key for me. In fact it seems to be the yeast in things that makes me bloat. I can eat wraps and I'm fine, potatoes no probs. Although I daren't have pasta and rice twice in a week. So I stick to jacket spuds and wraps.

Glad though that you are figuring out what the nasties are for you.

checking in stressed...with an almost 3lb loss over two weeks !? It seems I have lost in total a stone and 1 lb (if the scales here at work are right??)
Yay - get onto that naughty step with Hels Angel and all the other big losers this week. There's a party going on! :D

bread is a biiig no-no for me. i gained a pound this week, after a tummy bug right up until w.i. so presuming a gain of 3 was more likely and id had PIZZA and WHITE BREAD AAAAARGH not had it for ages and it was yummy but not worth that gain, now i know in the past when ive been naughty and had too much alcohol or a kebab ive not gain as much unless ive pigged all week but thats a different matter lol. bad bread. i eat nimble, dont have much problem with that i must say but i dont have it often, id rather have salad or jacket spud. hate wraps and pittas yuk. well i ended up at mums for tea which is always a huge diet nightmare, but i only had 15 and a half syns, which i jave taken from my jar off my weekly amount, im aiming for 10 a day so im gonna have to shave a few off over the weekend which will be hard as im supposed to be having wine tomorrow now damn it. realistically i either dont drink at all or i just accept ive blown another week, i cant just have a glass, can not do it, i get the taste and before i know it ive had a bottle. which is roughly the amount of syns i have left for the week. ooh decisions decisions.

well done hels!!! woooop!!!

TOTALLY thrilled for you Hels - I know how hard you have tried this week.......a really well deserved loss....... woooooo-hooooo!!! :winner: :party0011::woohoo::wee::wee:

Well, a very unexpected 0.8lb off for me this week - I really did think I was looking at a STS or even a small gain. I will take it and run, thank you very much! Not enough for the naughty step again unless 2.6lbs over over 2 weeks count but hell, I don't care, it's a loss :D

Oh, and I just noticed from my ticker than I have less an half a pound to go for my one stone shiney too :wee::wee::wee:

Thank you, Cleogin.
I'm convinced that there's something in my diet that is hindering me. I thought it was pasta but having so much of it this week (well, twice!) I now don't think it's that. I've cut down on jacket potatoes and bread this week so I'll re-introduce jackets this week and see if things change. If I get a good loss next week, I'll be pretty sure that bread is the key. I don't want to start saying that everyone is the same as me, especially as this is the first decent loss I've had since July but maybe an elimination process could work for you also? Is there anything you have regularly that might be causing an issue that you could eliminate for a week or so to try it?

Hiya
Thanks for the advice. I have already cut out bread, I very very rarely have it as it makes my stomach hurt. I'm going to go 6 days red this week, with plenty of fish and chicken and see how that goes. I can't do EE, I can't stand the pressure of 1/3 superfree lol.
Well done again tho, you really deserve it

Well done to all other losers this week and good luck for the next

that is brilliant news! well done xxxx

for some reason with all the bread discussions i read that as "you have to have a roll with it now" (as in a bread roll):D tee hee

And now I'm singing Oasis!! ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone and well done to the other losers. Still grinning this morning. How little things make us happy, eh?!

Back