The really slow loss team!

wow i am tired today ladies, a poorly baby and toddler make for one tired mummy!!

still sticking to my diet though. had dinner very late yesterday so ended up not having my tea until half 7 and it was so much better i didnt feel the need to snack at all later on, normally we have tea around half 4 and by 8 i am really hungry. going to try to havae my tea a bit later every night if it stops me snacking its worth it!

thanks for being so kind guys, i have found my mo-jo again, i hope it stays right until christmas now, im supposed to be at a friends on the 19th but i dont think im going to go, it involves alcohol and i just want to lose weight more than i want a drink atm. i have 3 and a half weeks until mine and hubbys night out for his birthday where i will see this friend anyway so its not like im not going to get to see them. also i want to be slimmer than i am now in 3 weeks time so i look a bit nicer in my bright red dress!!! eek!!! got hold me in tights to go underneath haha. i really need to do some exercise but the kids are exhausting me atm and im not even dressed yet, i just want to go back to bed!! i might put them both down for a nap this afty and go to bed myself or have a nice hot bath at least!!

well done anne!!!

im off to bed early i think, i have a migraine coming on again!! this is the 3rd in 5 days. i wonder if its cos im doing reds days?? like detoxing?? what do you think? ive took migraleive and had a bath and relaxed this afty which has stopped it getting worse thankfully.

Hope your feeling better soon, are you drinking enough? and not getting bunged up!! sometimes that can cause headaches

Hi, on the naughty step writing lines!!!Lost 1.5lbs at todays weigh in:D

ann x

Yippee Ann - Well done. Good girl for taking the lines without squirming.

well done anne!!!

im off to bed early i think, i have a migraine coming on again!! this is the 3rd in 5 days. i wonder if its cos im doing reds days?? like detoxing?? what do you think? ive took migraleive and had a bath and relaxed this afty which has stopped it getting worse thankfully.
Lou - sorry you aren't so good. I do red most of the time and even though I'm I migraine sufferer it doesn't get me like that. Go see the doctor chica and see what they say.

yeah could be a lack of fluids...ive beenbusy with the girls being ill and have possibly neglected to drink oops. its gone off now, good old migreleive!! i used to get headaches if i switched from eating crap to eating good, and i ate crap all weekend then from moday ive been super good, so was wondering if it was that but i had migraine all weekend aswell, so probs not!!

anyway, i took a sneaky peaky at my scales (i know, i know) and theyve gone back under 12 for the first time in over a week, so reckon if i stick at it my hard work will pay off on tuesday at my official weigh in

Weigh in result for me this week was 1.5 lbs. 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks? I mean really, Helen?
I'm really pleased obviously but I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't the 2 I needed for my Club 10.

Still, what does this mean? Lines? Detention? Another party on the naughty step? This is unknown territory!

Half a pound off for me tonight. Not exactly naughty step but better than STS or gain. I should point out that this is 0.25 over 2 weeks which is a hell of a lot better than the 0.22 per week overall.

Keep on keeping on. I said I would aim for a pound for next week!:eek:

Weigh in result for me this week was 1.5 lbs. 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks? I mean really, Helen?
I'm really pleased obviously but I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't the 2 I needed for my Club 10.

Still, what does this mean? Lines? Detention? Another party on the naughty step? This is unknown territory!
Yippee Helen. Well done chica

2nd week is only lines and we'll definitley carry on partying. I'll just pop over for a quick drink as I'm still in hiding on the gainers step.

God knows what the punishment is for 3 weeks in a row. I'm still thinking of something suitable.

Thanks hun. I daren't even contemplate losing an amount like this for 3 weeks running. Only need a stupid little half next week but we're off into xmas party season now and my first work party is Wednesday, day before WI for an all you can eat Chinese followed by cocktails. Could it be any worse?! I'm thinking I'll drink loads, be hungover and then dehydrated for weigh in! Sneaky moves! Ok I won't do that, I'll be a good girl and have boiled rice. Nah, I won't do that either!

wow, loads of posts to reply to! well done everyone for losses and sts ! i have never STS you know? always gained or lost (gained big lost small). Since leaving class i have slipped a bit, strange that because i didnt think i got anything out of going!

lou hope your better soon.

christmas food and drink, i really dont think you can do the slimming world plan over xmas can you ??? dreading it !!

Well an expected, and throughly deserved, 1.6lbs ON for me this week...... :break_diet:

Could have been worse though - it was 2.5lbs when I got on the scales on Monday :eek:

Shall we run a sweepstake to see how long it takes me to get rid of it again :8855::8855:

I'll start with 1 week. You'll go hard core this week and it'll drop off you. I have faith Annya. Go for it x

felicity-i always thought i never got anything from group too, until i stopped going and just knowing that i was officially getting weighed keeps me more on the straight and narrow than it does when i dont go to group. i would cheat more thinking oh well ill just miss getting weighed this week, or even if i hadnt lost i didnt seem to care as much as i didnt have anyone to answer to as such. you have to be mega determined if you dont go to group i think

hels-well done you...my sister on her first week (she only had about a stone to lose) went out drinking the night before weigh in, convinced she would gain anyway, just went for it and had a stonking hangover the next day and lost...8 and a half pounds!! the next week she lost a pound and a half!! dont know how she did it tbh but it worked for her haha

annya-thats not bad hunni!! i reckon too that you could get that off next week, i have my bigger losses after a gain for some reason, maybe to do with the change in diet? like doing your first week again?

my headache has finally gone! and the kids allowed me to get a reasonable amount of sleep, so i wont feel like death at work today hopefully. i work from before dinner until tea time without a break, so im going to end up skipping dinner, which isnt good so ive had a big bowl of porridge (well, as big as my hexb will allow) ill be ravenous later and its also that dreaded time of week...dumdumdum....'the weekend' AAAAAARGH lol. i have hubby at home tonight and hes out tomorrow, i have made no plans for anyone to come round and have put myself on a drinking ban especially with me getting a lot of headaches, it wont help matters! any ideas for something slightly indulgent on saturday night?

I'll start with 1 week. You'll go hard core this week and it'll drop off you. I have faith Annya. Go for it x

Hard core or not Hels, with the odds (and drugs and medicines) stacked against me, its going to be a couple of weeks at least.

TBH I'm not that bothered as I had a lovley weekend, which was well worth every ounce I gained :D

It'll come off when its good and ready - along with the other 18 or so pounds I still have left to lose. I'm not going anywhere, so I accept my tortoise traits and will get there whenever I do in however long it takes me :D

Hard core or not Hels, with the odds (and drugs and medicines) stacked against me, its going to be a couple of weeks at least.

TBH I'm not that bothered as I had a lovley weekend, which was well worth every ounce I gained :D

It'll come off when its good and ready - along with the other 18 or so pounds I still have left to lose. I'm not going anywhere, so I accept my tortoise traits and will get there whenever I do in however long it takes me :D

I have exactly 18lbs to go too. I'll race ya! ;) December 2015 deadline?! :eek:

Seriously, I'm not on any medication, I'm able to be 100% on plan and luckily am pretty healthy right now so it could be that that's making me shed the pounds right now.

I was really thrilled at WI last night with my 1.5lbs. Really pleased UNTIL everyone started piping up on their 2.5lbs, 3lbs, 3.5lbs, 5.5lbs!!! Yes, they tried hard but I'm constantly told "you won't lose a big amount because you've not got a big amount to lose". Neither have these other ladies. WHY can I not just have one big week, just one week to reflect the work I'm doing? My first week was 1.5lbs and it just infuriates me when Mrs Skinny McSkinnyjean joins weighing 2 stone less than I did and registers a bloody 5lb loss. Seriously?

images

Sometimes I hate being a tortoise.

Annya - you did lose a shed load (for you anyway :D) a couple of weeks ago.
So get that diary out and follow it again.
But I'll allow you 2 weeks - no more mind! :8855:

Lou - do you eat chicken or pork? There are 2 dinner party recipes I posted a while back that make for a lovely indulgent meal and are both fairly low on syns (HB = 5, Dijonnaise = 3) for a very luxurious meal

Hairy Bikers Chicken

Pork Dijonnaise

felicity-i always thought i never got anything from group too, until i stopped going and just knowing that i was officially getting weighed keeps me more on the straight and narrow than it does when i dont go to group. i would cheat more thinking oh well ill just miss getting weighed this week, or even if i hadnt lost i didnt seem to care as much as i didnt have anyone to answer to as such. you have to be mega determined if you dont go to group i think

hels-well done you...my sister on her first week (she only had about a stone to lose) went out drinking the night before weigh in, convinced she would gain anyway, just went for it and had a stonking hangover the next day and lost...8 and a half pounds!! the next week she lost a pound and a half!! dont know how she did it tbh but it worked for her haha

annya-thats not bad hunni!! i reckon too that you could get that off next week, i have my bigger losses after a gain for some reason, maybe to do with the change in diet? like doing your first week again?

my headache has finally gone! and the kids allowed me to get a reasonable amount of sleep, so i wont feel like death at work today hopefully. i work from before dinner until tea time without a break, so im going to end up skipping dinner, which isnt good so ive had a big bowl of porridge (well, as big as my hexb will allow) ill be ravenous later and its also that dreaded time of week...dumdumdum....'the weekend' AAAAAARGH lol. i have hubby at home tonight and hes out tomorrow, i have made no plans for anyone to come round and have put myself on a drinking ban especially with me getting a lot of headaches, it wont help matters! any ideas for something slightly indulgent on saturday night?

How about a big plate of vegetables with 1/4 tsp butter on Lou?;)

............sorry in a silly mood with it being Friday. :D

Back