The really slow loss team!

I just saw an amazing tip on the tip of the day thread. I'm all over this one.

Freeze your 6 laughing cow extra light triangles and grate them. Loads more cheese for your Healthy A.

well....i went out lol. im so rubbish arent i??had a right eventful night, didnt get in while gone 4am, was a bit worse for wear, been in bed most of the day and am not in the mood for food at all. just cups of tea. bang goes my big loss this week. i think i need to give up on the idea that im going to stay in on a weekend cos it just isnt going to happen. i was good and drank vodka lime and sodas, so better than wine, and i didnt have any tea yesterday tut tut, not on purpose i was in a rush getting ready and forgot. feeling rough today...could murder a big mac :D

Hello chatty lot!
0.4 off this week :) going going......!!!! X
Yippeeeeeeee - well done Woodland Girl.
Slowly, slowly catchee monkey etc.
But bleddy frustrating too!

I hope you didn't have that Big mac Lou.

Well I have lost 1lb which I was really surprised at and that Christening I went to I don't think that will affect my weightloss, it wasn't a buffet but hotpot, I had a small dish with no pastry, and a pint and a half diet coke, I was starving when I got home so stuffed my face with fruit and mullerlight yoghurt before tea so I think that will be ok, Just have to behave myself before i go away next weekend.

well i have had worse weekends before food wise, i couldnt face eating til tea time saturday and i had 3 slices of thin base pizza and some chips cheese and garlic oh and a bakewell tart, but that was it all day and today all ive had is pasta cos i spent 3 hours cooking casserole then had the ridiculous idea of putting cloves in it and ruined it, it tasted horrid and went in the bin. my shopping isnt coming until 8am so ive had pickled onions for my tea...im wasting away. better shopping planning needs to happen!!!

1¼ lbs on. Third week in a row that I've had a gain.

I'm putting it down to being cold and eating too many carbs! :eatdrink023:
:beam: I've been faffing around since early September trying to get to target.

:needhug: and I am really going to kick a$$ this week.

Good luck everyone else.

Pommette said:

Good luck everyone else.

Sending u a big hug xxx
Ann

Good luck everyone else.

Sending a HUGE hug and more!!!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I have just had my steroid dose increased this morning because winter is coming and I am now at risk of pneumonia - weight gain here I come :cry:

conlou1 said:
hugs annya and pomette. stupid winter sucks, i always used to naturally put 7-10 pounds on through winter then lose it through spring so i feel like im fighting a losing battle atm. maybe a lotto win and 6 months in a hot country with a hot personal trainer and naked chef would do the trick??? hmm....lol

If you do win can I carry your bags,:-D ?B-)

Thanks for putting a link to this thread in the 12stones to 11 thread as I, and I'm sure others, wouldn't have known it was here. I am currently managing ok weight losses 1-2 lb a week so it is good to know there is a place for 'tortoise team'.

Good luck everyone else.
(((((((((((((((((huge hug to you )))))))))))))) keep the faith ! x

Thanks for putting a link to this thread in the 12stones to 11 thread as I, and I'm sure others, wouldn't have known it was here. I am currently managing ok weight losses 1-2 lb a week so it is good to know there is a place for 'tortoise team'.

welcome, its lovely here ! folk generally stay to help and dont just talk about themselves........i often see other threads where folk just dont listen or support others.....but that doesnt happen here

well i have had worse weekends before food wise, i couldnt face eating til tea time saturday and i had 3 slices of thin base pizza and some chips cheese and garlic oh and a bakewell tart, but that was it all day and today all ive had is pasta cos i spent 3 hours cooking casserole then had the ridiculous idea of putting cloves in it and ruined it, it tasted horrid and went in the bin. my shopping isnt coming until 8am so ive had pickled onions for my tea...im wasting away. better shopping planning needs to happen!!!

i cant tell you how much you are like me !!! it seems we slip at the same hurdles

. . . maybe a lotto win and 6 months in a hot country with a hot personal trainer and naked chef would do the trick??? hmm....lol
Oh how I wish! Mind you, all I need is the personal trainer. I have the hot country and personal chef (hubby does nearly all the cooking :eek:) and it didn't bleddy help me over the summer! Grrrrrrrrrr
I have just had my steroid dose increased this morning because winter is coming and I am now at risk of pneumonia - weight gain here I come :cry:
That really sucks Annya. But it's better to be well over the winter.

well its weigh day!!! i do feel like ive lost weight. like i was saying to my mum, whilst i had half a thin based pizza, chips and cheese and a bakewell tart on saturday...that was all i had all day, calorie wise it wont have been more than 2000, and i know sw isnt calorie counting but weight loss works ona energy intake and output no matter what diet your on, so im hoping that my excellent work around saturday...an i was REALLY good....has stopped another gain, im hoping for a little loss if im honest. fingers crossed!!!

conlou1 said:
well its weigh day!!! i do feel like ive lost weight. like i was saying to my mum, whilst i had half a thin based pizza, chips and cheese and a bakewell tart on saturday...that was all i had all day, calorie wise it wont have been more than 2000, and i know sw isnt calorie counting but weight loss works ona energy intake and output no matter what diet your on, so im hoping that my excellent work around saturday...an i was REALLY good....has stopped another gain, im hoping for a little loss if im honest. fingers crossed!!!

Good luck Lou. Don't pin all your hopes on a loss as like all of us, you'll be so disappointed if it's not and again like many of us you may well get that "sod it" mentality. That said, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Pomme, hope you're ok chick. Sending hugs. Annya, you too. Hope you're feeling ok.

Woodlandgirl, well done :) Everyone else who's lost, :bliss:.

Welcome newbies to the best thread ever.

I feel rubbish this week. Scales are ok but I feel like I've got a truck in my trousers. 2 days til WI and my all you can eat chinese tomorrow with work. Goodbye willpower!

thanks hels, i will heed your advice! :)

chinese isnt too bad if you pick certain things, chow mein isnt too bad ans the rice is ok, also they do alot of vege dishes. maybe you could limit it by having a read of the food directory and seeing which chinese meals are the lowest in syns and trying to stick to these? also drink plenty of water if your feeling a bit bloated i felt like that yesterday and drank about 4 pints of sugar free juice and today i dont feel bloated at all and managed to go to toilet as ive been a bit *ahem bunged up after a week of strict red days!!

thanks hels, i will heed your advice! :)

chinese isnt too bad if you pick certain things, chow mein isnt too bad ans the rice is ok, also they do alot of vege dishes. maybe you could limit it by having a read of the food directory and seeing which chinese meals are the lowest in syns and trying to stick to these? also drink plenty of water if your feeling a bit bloated i felt like that yesterday and drank about 4 pints of sugar free juice and today i dont feel bloated at all and managed to go to toilet as ive been a bit *ahem bunged up after a week of strict red days!!

Thanks Lou, it's more the deep fried hors d'oeuvres that break me. Wanton, Sesame Prawn Toast, spring rolls, seaweed. I'd happily sit there all night and just eat them!

I'm going to have a bit. One of each maybe then have some rice, noodles and vegetables. I'm sitting with a vegetarian friend so we can share a couple of different dishes and she's doing WW so we've made a no wine pact for the night.
I just love chinese food though. :)

Back