The really slow loss team!

Helen - the starters are always my downfall as I could eat my whole meal from them. Your best bet is actually spare ribs in BBQ sauce - only 8.5 syns for a 160g serving. (prawn sesame toast jut 1 small pice = 3.5 syns :eek:)

Low syn main dishes - all around 5 syns:
Chicken or prawns with ginger & spring onions; Chicken in oyster sauce; Beef with mushrooms; Beef or chicken in black bean sauce.
So lots of choice really. But your problem comes with the noodles or rice. Plain variety free on EE & Green! So I think you're on an EE day!

yeah i must admit i love the starters too, especially crispy duck pancakes and spring rolls mmmmmm. i always like the high fat stuff, curry my fave is korma, italian i love the creamy cheesey dishes and any sort of bread. i made the korma from the curry heaven book and it was ok, but i wasnt a massive fan. im going to try to make a hotter one next time, maybe more tomato and onion based. weigh in in an hour and a half, ive stepped on and off my scales about 30 times ffs, whats wrong with me?? i need to get a grip!! everytime i step on them they say a different amount hahaha, theyve said alsorts from 11.9 to 12.1......stupid things!!! i hate waiting all day im gonna ask my c to put a class on in a morning hahaha x

Helen - the starters are always my downfall as I could eat my whole meal from them. Your best bet is actually spare ribs in BBQ sauce - only 8.5 syns for a 160g serving. (prawn sesame toast jut 1 small pice = 3.5 syns :eek:)

Low syn main dishes - all around 5 syns:
Chicken or prawns with ginger & spring onions; Chicken in oyster sauce; Beef with mushrooms; Beef or chicken in black bean sauce.
So lots of choice really. But your problem comes with the noodles or rice. Plain variety free on EE & Green! So I think you're on an EE day!

Ah thanks Pomette, I've been doing Green and Red for so long now I'd almost forgotten about EE!! So I can save my Healthy B for oil (!), have rice and meat to my hearts desire just watch the sauce, avoid fried rice and eat SHED LOADS of mushrooms (that I find always look like slugs in Chinese!). Sounds like a winner to me. I'm all over Lou's suggestion of the water. I'll drink loads with dinner, loads when I get home and loads throughout the day so hopefully I won't feel so sluggish and bleugh on the Thursday.

Also, just found out the a supplier is coming into work on Thursday and buying us lunch and my delightful team have decided it's the turn of Pizza Hut for our custom this time. Having firmly put my foot down at Nando's, this is the alternative!! It's so hard at this time of year. I'm grateful that they're gifts and rewards for hard work and grateful to even have a job let alone one that's like this but why are we rewarded with food?! I can refuse it of course but then I'm grumpy or ungrateful. On top of that, I then don't get any benefits or rewards and go without.

Ooh, I appear to have ranted again. Sorry!

well ladies my really hard work and constant red days every day except saturday really paid off, i am on the naughty step with a whopping 2 pound weight loss!!! well pleased. i felt i had lost and felt like i deserved it really as except for the bit of pizza, chips and bakewell tart i had saturday (but that was all i had all day) i had stuck to red and only had around 7 syns a day each day. it was a tough week but at least i know if i have a heavy weekend i can lose weight. i have to be extra good but its do-able. im back into the 11's again wooo!

conlou1 said:
well ladies my really hard work and constant red days every day except saturday really paid off, i am on the naughty step with a whopping 2 pound weight loss!!! well pleased. i felt i had lost and felt like i deserved it really as except for the bit of pizza, chips and bakewell tart i had saturday (but that was all i had all day) i had stuck to red and only had around 7 syns a day each day. it was a tough week but at least i know if i have a heavy weekend i can lose weight. i have to be extra good but its do-able. im back into the 11's again wooo!

Good girl, Lou. Keep it up. :) party on the naughty step for you!

Lou - blumin' fantastic chica. After your worries and blues of a while back it is good to see you get a reward.

I'll pop over to the naughty step for a quick drinky-pooh before retreating into the gainers gaol!

I lost 1.5lbs this week!! Just as well really considering I gained 1lb last week. It hovered over a 2lb loss for ages!!

get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chuffed for you x

over two weeks since my weigh in.....no classes anymore....2.5 loss ! i am 3 lb lighter than my pre pregnancy weight now ! I think I am nearly there but xmas is also nearly here LOL so i will ruin all my hard work i know it.

Well this is it. Wednesday again but not any old Wednesday.

After much faffing about I`m 1lb from target and hope to get there tonight.

Been nominated for Miss Slinky. Not sure if I should dress up or wear the nice but ordinary skirt I couldn`t get into for 15 years but which started to fit in the last two weeks.

Back to a slow weight loss of half a pound: but wow did I enjoy the wedding I went to and still lost half a pound:p

felicity62 - wowee chica. Well done. But get on the naughty step even though it's over two weeks.

greedyguts1980 - and it's the naughty setp for you too! Well done girl.

Big party going on over there - hope you manage to join them GrannieAnnie!

Grannie Annie, don't you have to buy cakes when you get to target?! Good luck.
Well done others. Great losses this week. :)

Well I've been with SW 6 or 7 weeks now and recorded my first gain, only 1/2 lb but still got to work harder next week to bring it back on track. Ooops.

Back