The really slow loss team!

thanks annya..i was actuall fine with a pound, i think a pound a week is a great loss but its hearing all the others big losses that makes me feel rubbish. im just gonna sit with my fingers in my ears saying 'lalalala' at that paret of image therapy next week haha

right, i just want to say, i know a few are struggling atm, but...please give yourselves a break, its christmas time, we all have plans to do one thing or another and its near on impossible to stick to plan 100% all the time at this time of year. ive done sw for 3 years now and every christmas i have struggled (except last year i was pregnant and reeeealy enjoyed myself) and this year i am just going to do my best. im not going to feel bad for not sticking to plan 100% inevitably that will mean a gain, but never mind. after christmas i can get straight back on it and there will be nothing to stand in my way. take the pressure off and just do your best, thats all anyone can ever ask. normally i would have a bad day and throw in the towel, but you are all great inspirations to me, you keep going no matter what and some have reached target, that keeps me going, dont shy away if your doing bad, coe and share it cos i guarantee someone else will be having just as bad a time and we can all support each other and get through this season together...hugs xxx

I am actually fine with my gain as I actually had a reason for the gain which makes a change !

I have paid for another 6 weeks and will probably keep going till I get my club 10 which I reckon will take me till my one year anniversary !

This is a hard time of year and I am not going to get into knots if I stay up and down till January as I have still lost 8.5lbs which I am dam proud of and I think we should all be proud for getting this far and should celebrate all our losses.

Only half off for me this week: so disappointed especially after my 1lb weight gain last week. I am sticking to plan:confused:
I emailed my consultant after class last week about my concerns re my weight gain and she never replied to me. Today I couldn't stay to class and when I told her she didn't even ask how I had done this week:( I am so close to giving up:cry:

Holidaygirl10 said:
Only half off for me this week: so disappointed especially after my 1lb weight gain last week. I am sticking to plan:confused:
I emailed my consultant after class last week about my concerns re my weight gain and she never replied to me. Today I couldn't stay to class and when I told her she didn't even ask how I had done this week:( I am so close to giving up:cry:

Well done on your half HG. Think how bad it could've been if you'd have come off plan. The best thing is that you can stick to it even with disappointment. Can you change groups at all? Consultant doesn't sound like one if the best at all. I wish I could bring you to my group. Giving up shouldn't be an option and if you're feeling like that, your C is not doing her job properly. My advice us to look for another group and an alternative consultant. That said, she could just have a lot on at the moment. If she's normally really good then it could be just that she's got other stuff going on. Don't take it personally. Worst case scenario is that you have all of us lot to help and support you and I think that's a bloody great second option!

Wolfie said:
Good Luck

Only 1/2 this week lost :break_diet: thought I would have lost more as I was a good girl.
I will sort this out :mad:;)

Well done Wolfie. When you work out how to sort it out, make sure you come and tell us!

God knows what's going on with me this week. It would appear my loss last week is punishing me!

Well done on your half HG. Think how bad it could've been if you'd have come off plan. The best thing is that you can stick to it even with disappointment. Can you change groups at all? Consultant doesn't sound like one if the best at all. I wish I could bring you to my group. Giving up shouldn't be an option and if you're feeling like that, your C is not doing her job properly. My advice us to look for another group and an alternative consultant. That said, she could just have a lot on at the moment. If she's normally really good then it could be just that she's got other stuff going on. Don't take it personally. Worst case scenario is that you have all of us lot to help and support you and I think that's a bloody great second option!

Ah thanks: I wonder if the consultant has other stuff going on: last weeks class wasn't up to much and maybe she has her own problems so I will forgive her for now and try try try to stay on track depite my brain telling me otherwise:)
This forum is wonderful and I am very grateful for all the people that help me to keep going when times are tough!
Thanks x

hugs holidaygirl, its so frustrating when the effort doesnt show up on the scales. keep going hun, dont give up, slowly off is better than on x

ive really struggled today, ive finally come one after 18 months and im ravenous, and i mean ravenous. like i havent eaten for weeks. i want junk junk junk. ive had white bread, chocolate cookie, extra wholemeal bread, cheese. i know it isnt the end of the world but i had 22 syns yesterday and my plan was to have minimal syns the rest of the week to make up for it then have a flexi weekend as im out. but i cant satisfy my hunger and all im thinking about is food all the time, its driving me nuts!! i hope it calms down tomorrow, were out on saturday night aswell and i feel like a whale. eurgh.stupid pcos

:scale:Had a sneaky peak prior to this afternoons wi ,sts, had hoped for more as I have upped my exercise, but we will "weight" and see what the sw scales show!

Conlou, superfree soups help me on this starving days!
Keep going lovely slow folks. I am coming up to a year with s world and it has taken me a year to lose 2 st 4 lbs! Having said that, it is gone and I am hearing and feeling great. Don't give up!!
X

stupid period aaaaaargh im having a rant im sorry, ive woken up this morning to my stomach audibly grumbling with hunger and i feel faint, like i havent eaten in days..i dont remember this from the last time i had one?! how am i supposed to diet when i have next to nothing in as hubby doesnt get paid til tomorrow and i want to eat my arm im so hungry? im going to have to raid my freezer and see if i have some sw meals left. the joys of being a woman eh?

I lost 1 lb this week, not bad as I had Chinese and didnt do my usual quota of exercise - bloody feeling yuk, think I might be starting with a cold.

I gained 1.5 lbs tonight which is just blooming marvellous. So in the last 3 weeks I've actually gained 0.5lbs despite losing 3lbs last week.

I've just set fire to the naughty step in rebellion!

hugs hels and meadow. i did laugh at you setting fire tp the naughty step, hope there was no one on it hahaha ;)

well, i am doing the unspeakable, i am having a week off and im not going to be weighed tuesday. i just cant do it this week and im feeling guilty despite all my efforts not to feel guilty i just am, so ive spat my dummy out, thrown a strop and admitted defeat. i dont want to see how bad the gain is, i just want some time out, i know i should get weighed and speak to my c, but i know its temporary and i know why im feeling like this and i just need to get it out of my system. im making good choices when i can but not counting syns, i just want crisps and chocolate and fatty stuff, i actually just want to sit down the cream bun aisle in tesco and work my way through it if im honest haha. so i know, im going against all my own advice and i need a slapped wrist. :( bad times

hugs hels and meadow. i did laugh at you setting fire tp the naughty step, hope there was no one on it hahaha ;)

well, i am doing the unspeakable, i am having a week off and im not going to be weighed tuesday. i just cant do it this week and im feeling guilty despite all my efforts not to feel guilty i just am, so ive spat my dummy out, thrown a strop and admitted defeat. i dont want to see how bad the gain is, i just want some time out, i know i should get weighed and speak to my c, but i know its temporary and i know why im feeling like this and i just need to get it out of my system. im making good choices when i can but not counting syns, i just want crisps and chocolate and fatty stuff, i actually just want to sit down the cream bun aisle in tesco and work my way through it if im honest haha. so i know, im going against all my own advice and i need a slapped wrist. :( bad times

May I join you in the cream bun aisle please Lou???

I am also on a serious downer......... I am VERY overworked - heading for my ninth day working on the trot without a break and 3 more to go yet. I am completely knackered - so tired I could cry...... :cry:

Gimme those cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gained 1.5 lbs tonight which is just blooming marvellous. So in the last 3 weeks I've actually gained 0.5lbs despite losing 3lbs last week.

I've just set fire to the naughty step in rebellion!

I have no idea how that one happened Hels - your diary looks fine :confused: Why is it some of us just go up and down like fiddler's elbow with very little rhyme or reason attached to it :confused:

I am sitting in a bucket of water cooling my fat a*se which was on the naughty step with you where Bev sent it last week when you came along and set fire to it :8855::8855:

Weigh in for me in a few hours.......... mmmmmmmm, we shall see........:confused:

I'm sorry, my lovelies. Losing so slowly and gaining unexpectedly is so hard. But, repeat after me : junk food makes me feel junk!! Crisps and cake and choc will not work and make us feel better.
Binging makes us feel worse I promise you that!

Have a little of something sweet but stay in control. If starving fill up on pasta rice potato salad veg homemade soup, make something nice!

Keep calm and stay with us, this will pass!! Xx

Back