The really slow loss team!

0.8lb off for me this morning - not enough for the naughty step, but a loss nevertheless.

I don't think it was so much good food choices this week as not actually stopping to draw breath that has bought this loss about, but I am thankful for it anyway!

Blood results today - everyone keep their fingers crossed that this terrible fatigue is just overwork and not something more serious......... Oh, and pray they don't up my steroids any more - I am already feeling downright murderous!

Oh, and someone just pointed out I have lost my first stone.

OMG!!!! :eek:

hugs hels and meadow. i did laugh at you setting fire tp the naughty step, hope there was no one on it hahaha ;)

well, i am doing the unspeakable, i am having a week off and im not going to be weighed tuesday. i just cant do it this week and im feeling guilty despite all my efforts not to feel guilty i just am, so ive spat my dummy out, thrown a strop and admitted defeat. i dont want to see how bad the gain is, i just want some time out, i know i should get weighed and speak to my c, but i know its temporary and i know why im feeling like this and i just need to get it out of my system. im making good choices when i can but not counting syns, i just want crisps and chocolate and fatty stuff, i actually just want to sit down the cream bun aisle in tesco and work my way through it if im honest haha. so i know, im going against all my own advice and i need a slapped wrist. :( bad times

listen lou, you have to do what you feel is right for you. get it out of your system but i bet you dont do a full week ! look after you. and mines a meringue please

Last edited:
May I join you in the cream bun aisle please Lou???

I am also on a serious downer......... I am VERY overworked - heading for my ninth day working on the trot without a break and 3 more to go yet. I am completely knackered - so tired I could cry...... :cry:

Gimme those cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor annya, when will it stop for you?

I lost 1lb tonight. 1. 1 sodding pound, after a measly 1.5lb loss last week on m first week. Hacked off and tearful :cry:

Join the club:I feel your pain:eek:
Hope next week brings better results:)

Sorry I scorched your bum, Annya. I was so moody I forgot you were sitting there.

No idea why I gained that much. I did have my xmas meal on Thursday night last week so I guess it HAD to be that. My consultant in Image Therapy was talking to a lady behind me saying how "one bad meal out of 21 is not going to cause a gain" and I sat there shuffling in my seat, filling up with rage waiting for my turn. Then when it was my turn, she said "yes well, you went out for a meal so it's not unexplained". WHAT?!

Anyway, what's done is done. I am still on countdown at the moment so won't stop going but for goodness sakes! It doesn't make it easy.

Enough about me....

ANNYA!!!! Congratulations, lady! Great stuff. Delighted for you. Said it wouldn't be long eh! You've done it.:superwoman:

Hels I feel your pain that is exactly my cycle as well. I think my consultant has run out of things to suggest.

Annya I hope the results are ok x I am doubled up in work with endometriosis pain at the moment and it isn't pleasant. On the up side we are going to a wedding tomorrow and I have Monday off work.

meadow bankles, sorry i cant find your diary !! i have to say EE didnt work at all with me....I didnt find the plan easy and i ate extra ! maybe try red/green days ?

meadow bankles, sorry i cant find your diary !! i have to say EE didnt work at all with me....I didnt find the plan easy and i ate extra ! maybe try red/green days ?
Thanks, it's called Lesley's "This Time" Diary and I've just bumped it if anybody's interested. It's from about a week ago ... this forum is so popular it doesn't take long for your threads to "go awol" :D

Hello peeps!

Not been posting for a while and wondering how everyone was getting on!! :D

Everything ok at target. Just gotta get the hang of maintaining without uooing my syns too much!!

Hi ladies, I think I should join your thread! I've had a rubbish November & overall for the month I stayed the same. The worst thing was that I followed the plan & my leader reviewed my food diary & was really happy that I was doing everything right.

I do have an underactive thyroid so I'll never get big losses but would like for the scales to move a little!

Anyway, I'm still sticking with it so hopefully the scales will move again soon. :sigh:

well, i took the pressure off and all i ended up having was a pasta and sauce haha. i feel like ive been naughty but i havent when i sit and think about it. i got weighed this afternoon to see what the damage was, i had jeans on too and it says ive lost a pound? that was maybe the pound extra i should have lost tuesday but as i started * week i think it hindered it. im really hoping that now my hormones seem to be getting back to normal that i start losing a bit more steadily than i have. i will probably go get weighed tuesday cos its better that i know the damage than to be in denial, im out tomorrow night so not gonna be on plan this weekend at all. ive done a big shop tonight with lots of slimming world friendly stuff in so hopefully once weekend is over with i can get straight back on it!

enough about me anyway, well done annya!!!! wooooo one stone award, so proud of you, let us know how the blood results come back fingers crossed for ya girly

hugs to those needing them this week, its christmas, its gonna be hard, there is food on tv every single bloody advert, and in the shops, but just think come january there will be diet adverts everywhere and we already have the advantage, were already on one and it just means temptation will be out of our faces and well race down those stones to our targets.

My problem is we have at least one meal out planned from now till new year with a wedding, meal out with friends, work Christmas do then Christmas and new year.
I suppose all I can hope for is a STS till January !

Can I join in please I've been doing this for a couple of weeks and have only lost 2lbs. I know it works I did sw pre wedding, post wedding and 2 kids later I'm back again with sloooow progress!

Back