The really slow loss team!

i know what you mean, i am pre pregnancy weight now but always wanted to be about 6 lb lighter than that(that was my aim when starting as i gained this pre pregnancy if that makes sense). so the fact i feel better in "some" clothes is not motivating me either.....i know a tummy tuck and boob job are required now, i dont think SW will help with that !!

enjoy your KFC and did your C text because you didnt go??? that s really good if she did!

yeah she did, she is brilliant. i text her back having a bit of a moan that ive only lost a stone and 9 pound since starting at the actual group in may and that thats making me lose motivation and she just text back with when her next groups are and said she will help any way she can, but i know at the end of the day it is ultimately me who has to do it. i have to find the motivation from somewhere. i dont feel guilty for eating rubbish, this is the problem, i just dont care. but i know i will in a few days when i feel fat and bloated and none of my clothes fit again. im digging deep for that motivation here lol.

Some of us seem to be suffering from a serious lack of motivation girls - and I am right there with you.......... :sigh:

A quick sideways glance at the scales this morning is showing a 3lbs GAIN since last Friday - Holy Christ!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I know I had the odd biscuit and Roses chocolate over the weekend whilst I was doing a Winter Craft Fair, but blimey certainly not 3LBS worth!!

I am resisting the urge to just go and binge anything and everything I can lay my hands on in the kitchen......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

yeah she did, she is brilliant. i text her back having a bit of a moan that ive only lost a stone and 9 pound since starting at the actual group in may and that thats making me lose motivation and she just text back with when her next groups are and said she will help any way she can, but i know at the end of the day it is ultimately me who has to do it. i have to find the motivation from somewhere. i dont feel guilty for eating rubbish, this is the problem, i just dont care. but i know i will in a few days when i feel fat and bloated and none of my clothes fit again. im digging deep for that motivation here lol.

she sounds ace!! mine has never made any effort and never got in touch when i missed group/left the group! in fact she never raised her head from the cash tin when i went to class!

Some of us seem to be suffering from a serious lack of motivation girls - and I am right there with you.......... :sigh:

A quick sideways glance at the scales this morning is showing a 3lbs GAIN since last Friday - Holy Christ!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I know I had the odd biscuit and Roses chocolate over the weekend whilst I was doing a Winter Craft Fair, but blimey certainly not 3LBS worth!!

I am resisting the urge to just go and binge anything and everything I can lay my hands on in the kitchen......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

awwwwwwwww annya that is NOT what you want!

Really sorry to hear we are all struggling :-( I am not having a good one, ofsted inspection, v busy and now full of the cold. Ugh ugh eating some junk! X

Well done Wolfie. That's a great loss.

Just back from class & another disappointing week with 0.5 lb off. I know it's better off than on & all of that but I just wish it wasn't so slow. Even just give me a pound for goodness sake! I wouldn't mind if I'd had a night out or something but I stuck to plan all week again. My dream is to be slimmer of the week but don't think that'll ever happen! Anyway, I'm not going to fall off the wagon but keep going & really hope I reach my stone by Christmas.

Too many cream teas and fish and chips Pomme ?
No cream teas - but deffo fish & chips and Cornish Pasties - I mean it would be rude not to eat them when in Cormwall wouldn't it
. . . completely lost motivation, thinking of packing it all in til after christmas now, i have so much planned i know that slimming is going to be impossible. i just hope tomorrow i get just an ounce of motivation back
Oh Lou - don't pack it in. You know you will feel even worse in January if you do.

There's lots of us with motivation problems at the mo - me for one - I'd gained another 2 lbs this morning since Monday despite being on plan for 3 days.

BUT

I am not going to binge, I am not going to pig out, I am just going to try and do the best I can. I'm just going to take one day at a time and do whatever it takes to minimise the damage.

Went out for my first Xmas "do" today (wonderful but whopping great big 4 course lunch) and I'm sitting her now in jeans that were loose 2 weeks ago and now feel a tad tight on the waist!

But I've nothing planned foodwise for the rest of the week so I'm going to sit down with some pen and paper tomorrow and plan it out and see what I can do to eat well but not starve. I'm shivvering I'm so cold and that's when I raid the fridge!!!

Winter, and Xmas particularly, is THE WORST time of the year. And I think you said you've just had your first * week since the baby. You hormones must be fizzing like mad. So go and get weighed in, take the gain, but shove it behind you and just try not to go crazy on the food front hun. Okay wobble off sideways a little but how about doing a few flexi days where you allow yourself a few extra syns to see ig the hormones get back in control and your head follows too,

:bighug: chica, you can do this love.

Last edited:
W i tonight,not looking forward to it,I'm another one with very little motivation,cold sores and a * week 1st one since july.just jumped on the scales and 1 on:-( I will be hapoy with sts till after xmas.Good luck to all for your nxt WI's xxx

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

go wolfie goooooooooo!!!!

sinead stick with it hun, it may catch up with you next week and you may see a bigger loss (but not too big eh? we will have to banish you to the step and it is mighty cold on your own)

Weigh in at 7 tonight, already feeling tense :wave_cry:
My total weight loss after two weeks on Extra Easy - 2.5lb

My sister's total weight loss after two weeks on Extra Easy - 8lb.

Pleased for her, but sheesh ...

Weigh in at 7 tonight, already feeling tense :wave_cry:
My total weight loss after two weeks on Extra Easy - 2.5lb

My sister's total weight loss after two weeks on Extra Easy - 8lb.

Pleased for her, but sheesh ...

do you both have the same amount to lose?? try red and green days hun!!

thanks for the kind words, it does help.

well, i had a pep talk from a sw buddy and although i didnt like what she was saying and i wanted to stick my fingers in my ears and shout 'LALALALA' i took it on the chin, admitted she was right, through gritted teeth and have arranged a lift to go to another group tonight so no backing out. i am going to face this and not let it beat me. if i give in now then come january ill be in deep depression. its just one week, how bad can it be :/ eurgh, weigh in isnt til 7 either so im going to have to eat or i'll feel ill, so ill be weighing all my food from today too, sod it i may aswell wear jeans and a jumper and be done with it hahaha. i have taken chicken out for tea, think im going to try a couple of red days or the dreaded super speed or whatever its called, days. 1/3 free food and 2/3 super free. i get paid tomorrow so can go shopping for fruit and veg and plan a couple of days worth of meals to support me doing this.

Well I lost 1lb this week: brilliant for me!!!
I so nearly gave up last week - had a naughty day or two (!) and lost weight:confused:

She has probably a couple of stone more than me. I promised my consultant I'd follow EE for four weeks. Mind you, she hasn't exactly given me any encouragement or feedback :mad:

hey hun, if you dont feel ee is working for you then give red and green a go, your not losing weight for you consultant your doing it for you and its all well and good her saying do it for 4 weeks but if by then your motivation has upped and left it defeats the object. ee is a tricky one for lots of people me included, i have to really really watch my portion control for it to be successful, limit carbs, up super free and not snack on any carby stuff, even though strictly speaking your allowed to. i find the best weeks are when i mix ee days with red days, alternate it or have ee days when your out and about or have a hangover lol. do what works for you hunni, not what works for someone else. if it were me i would try doing a few red days and see how you get on, and you get 2 healthy a's and 2 healthy b's on a red/green day which i always like x

She has probably a couple of stone more than me. I promised my consultant I'd follow EE for four weeks. Mind you, she hasn't exactly given me any encouragement or feedback :mad:
I have the same problem as Lou - EE does not work for mne as I can't manage to portion control and pig out on pasta.

I do 5 Red per week and a couple of green or EE and even though I'm a slow loser have manged to shift over 4 stone. So it is possible chica.

As Lou said, do it for YOU not your consultant. I'm a cynical old bar steward! On EE most people I've spoken to lose slower so SW get more dosh!!! Told you I was cynical.

Keep it up chica - YOU CAN DO THIS!

Back