The really slow loss team!

Pommette said:
I have the same problem as Lou - EE does not work for mne as I can't manage to portion control and pig out on pasta.

I do 5 Red per week and a couple of green or EE and even though I'm a slow loser have manged to shift over 4 stone. So it is possible chica.

As Lou said, do it for YOU not your consultant. I'm a cynical old bar steward! On EE most people I've spoken to lose slower so SW get more dosh!!! Told you I was cynical.

Keep it up chica - YOU CAN DO THIS!

Oh maybe I should try green & red days myself. It's not something my consultant ever speaks about but maybe I'll see if I can teach myself from the books!

I too have always done red & green days in the past (pre-kids) now I've been doing EE (post kids) and I'm finding it hard to lose / portion control on EE.

Rubbish day today - both kids 23 months and 3 have colds so I've been crashing in their rooms to help them sleep and have eaten all day to keep myself awake ( stupid excuse but still!)

Onwards and downwards as they say!

well i forced myself to be weighed, i put on a pound which im sooooo pleased with it should have been more but then i should have lost more last week so swings and roundabouts eh? i had a chat with my lovely c and told her how id been feeling and she was really understanding. so ive had a few treats again tonight as a last night and tomorrow im back on it, i get weighed on tuesday so that only gives me 5 days, so not expecting miracles but as long as it isnt a gain i dont mind. am supposed to be out this weekend but i have no money and am wanting a quiet weekend if im honest so think im gonna cry off. it will do me good to concentrate on myself. plus its the x factor final!!!

She has probably a couple of stone more than me. I promised my consultant I'd follow EE for four weeks. Mind you, she hasn't exactly given me any encouragement or feedback :mad:

okay so she has more to lose, it will come off her quicker! plus promising your consultant is not what its a bout chicken! its about you, so you dont be pandering to her needs. your paying, its your plan!

think about it, EE is a better money spinner (it can take longer for some) I gained weight with it! i wasted money and time on it to be honest i feel strongly enough to try prevent you doing the same

hey hun, if you dont feel ee is working for you then give red and green a go, your not losing weight for you consultant your doing it for you and its all well and good her saying do it for 4 weeks but if by then your motivation has upped and left it defeats the object. ee is a tricky one for lots of people me included, i have to really really watch my portion control for it to be successful, limit carbs, up super free and not snack on any carby stuff, even though strictly speaking your allowed to. i find the best weeks are when i mix ee days with red days, alternate it or have ee days when your out and about or have a hangover lol. do what works for you hunni, not what works for someone else. if it were me i would try doing a few red days and see how you get on, and you get 2 healthy a's and 2 healthy b's on a red/green day which i always like x

I have the same problem as Lou - EE does not work for mne as I can't manage to portion control and pig out on pasta.

I do 5 Red per week and a couple of green or EE and even though I'm a slow loser have manged to shift over 4 stone. So it is possible chica.

As Lou said, do it for YOU not your consultant. I'm a cynical old bar steward! On EE most people I've spoken to lose slower so SW get more dosh!!! Told you I was cynical.

Keep it up chica - YOU CAN DO THIS!

okay so she has more to lose, it will come off her quicker! plus promising your consultant is not what its a bout chicken! its about you, so you dont be pandering to her needs. your paying, its your plan!

think about it, EE is a better money spinner (it can take longer for some) I gained weight with it! i wasted money and time on it to be honest i feel strongly enough to try prevent you doing the same

Gosh, I sounded really pathetic, didn't I? :D I'm not really, I can actually be quite assertive but so many people I know were telling me they'd lost well on EE I felt I had to give it a go and my consultant suggested 4 weeks. I actually lost 2lb last night, which takes me to 4.5lb over 3 weeks.
Thanks for all your suggestions, guys :)
I think I WILL start trying to incorporate red days.
Unfortunately it's my office Christmas party tonight. I'm going to just enjoy it and get right back on track tomorrow, taking what comes next Thursday. ;)

Lou - Piccies are great and I can certainly see a difference too.

Face slimmer, boobies slimmer (even though they are still a great asset!!!). Can't tell about the thighs (they're missing from the latest piccie). My thighs were the last place to reduce and strangely enough they are now the place where I've lost the most from. Obvious really as that was where I had the most to lose! :D

So deffo be proud chica - onwards and downwards!!!

tut im so rubbish, my friend is visiting and i only get to see her about 3 times a year so i ended up having wine and then chips and cheese. and i have to go out tonight with her so that will involve more alcohol and junk food no doubt. i havent had one full day on plan for almost 2 weeks now. i will just have to be as good as i can around it. im going to drink gin and slimline tonic tonight and try (TRY) to drink water in between cos i cant face the prospect of another week of a hangover. so a gain tuesday is inevitable, but im just gonna have to deal with it arent i? next weekend i definitely have no plans and as its the week before christmas i cant be roped into going out, but no doubt ill end up having wine or something haha. stupid alcohol why is it so nice?

Lou you are looking really good x

I have still not re started my diary since we have been back and it was 20th November we got back.

I have had such a heavy cold all week I have been off dairy as I can't eat cheese or milk when I am all bunged up so no hex a at all and I know I have been living off sugar and carbs. Not been a good week so far and I really wanted to officially get below 12stone on SW scales and not just mine.

latte i know what you mean it just seems to be one thing after another with me atm thats preventing me from being on plan, the other week i cracked the going out thing and still managing to lose but ive really lost my way with it again. im gonna do an online shop now and get some good snacky stuff in. its the preparation where i always fall short, if i dont plan or prepare im screwed. i must do better!

Hello slow people! Hang in there, I need you to not give up ! You are doing so well!

Sts for me this week, amazing, deserved a gain. Tough week, full of cold, ofsted, stress etc led to some poor eating. It could catch up with me next week so time to get a grip again!!
X

WG - here here. Just keep plodding ladies - it'll go, eventually.

Talking of plodding. I've been having lots of thougts recently about what has actually made the difference this year with losing the weight.

So I've stuck some posts on my photo thread which you might want to read.

Beware though - it's long!!! But it might help you all put things in perspective.

Photos

oof i am hung.over.

great night though, what i remember of it anyway!! was a bit too drunk to be fair, my friend was up from london and i only see her a few times a year so we really went to town with cocktails and shots..bleurgh

anyway, yesterday i only ate a jacket potato all day as i was so busy, today i have had a bacon and mushroom sandwich in a white breadcake the size of my head and 3 slices of thin base pizza minus the crust. i am going to do a red day tomorrow and tuesday, lay off the carbs a bit and try to limit the damage. a gain is a given, a big one too i reckon, ho hum. i did attempt eating healthy earlier but i just felt so ill i needed stodge.

the good news is next weekend ill be staying in!! BUT i have a meal planned and a night at my friends which both involve not being able to stick to plan, i want to stick to plan but i also have to be honest with myself, once im out and not in control of what im having i lose control of my willpower completely and a slight wobble turns into a full blown binge, i need to work on limiting the damage rather than being unrealistic and attempting to be on plan 100% when im out. i can really tell ive put weight back on, my clothes feel a bit tighter again :(

How's your poor head Lou?

Don't worry too much about the off plan days. Well they're planned aren't they? So just a flexi-syn day!!

BUT don't let it go on for days on end afterwards - that's the way to total destruction. Just get back on the wagon next day and keep going chica.

thanks pom, my head is ok actually, i just felt really sick and dizzy til i ate something. i found some great water stuff in tesco its a proper rehydration drink with loads of vitamins and minerals in and electrolytes etc, and i drank that this morning and i must say i felt better than i shoul
d have done and no headache, i also had a diarolyte after that and it seemed to do the trick, along with the yummy food. its more the psychological side i suffer with, i have memory loss and flashbacks of embarrassing stuff i have done and then i feel really fed up all day, i dont know why i drink really!! lol, it seems fun at the time

Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs at weigh in on Friday - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.

Back