The really slow loss team!

Well done All you losers and sts.

Now Karnak - well done but I don't know if you know the tortoise rules on our little thread! We have a Naughty Step for those that lose more than a pound. So head off in that direction chica. You may be a bit lonely this week as lots of us are struggling but we'll all pop over and have a wee celebration drinky but we can't stay for long as we aren't really entitled to be there.

I am still not back on track with my diary but I am not too bothered as we all know deep down there or thereabouts what we should be doing.
I am also waiting for the new book for a new start in the new year.

Not looking forward to w i tomorrw,not been on plan all week!!! Kept up with the exercise tho.:-S
Happy to sts and make a new start in the new year.
Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Lots of us going for a new start in January!!!!

latte - update your stats chica next time you are on a PC. They still only say 8 lbs gone.

well second day of being back on plan and so far so good!!! was wanting to do a few success express days but just lookedin the fridge and i dont have enough super free foods, i have a mixed bag of veg, and some clementines, oh and some mushrooms hmmm, no money to buy any more either til friday so ill have to try squeeze in one success express day over weekend and do it monday and tuesday. i had a yummy dinner i have to share...pasta n sauce, broccolli and cheese flavour, with mushrooms and lean bacon all chopped up and fried in fry light mixed in OMG was deeeeeelish!! and im full, not very good on the super free admittedly but i did what i could give the contents of my fridge! i am making a shpeherds pie for tea, gonna make it free as i can and have my veg with it. I WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK IF IT KILLS ME!

Lots of us going for a new start in January!!!!

latte - update your stats chica next time you are on a PC. They still only say 8 lbs gone.

done my lovely I keep forgetting about it and I have updated my sig as well.

It is so easy just to use my mobile phone to access the site but my boss is out and I saw your request x

Will leave the diary for next year !

Acc - I think a sts this week counts as a success by the way we are all going.

Lou - have you any eggs? Make a veggie omelette with all those mixed veg and eat loads of the clementines!

WG - Are you out coppiceing again? Or are you just suffering the cold weather muchies like the rest of us?

Sadly just the cold munchies! I am also still full of cold ugh ugh. Last day of term tomorrow do on Friday I am going to cook up loads of s free soup so I can just eat all day. Too much junk food around at the mo and as I can't exersise without coughing wheezing and collapsing I feel really unmotivated. Grrr!!!! Xxx

Hello missed last weeks weigh in so this week when I got weighed I was expecting a gain. Surprisingly I lost 2lbs :) away in London on a training course til Friday so will be back in the swing of things from Friday morning xx

So happy this week! I lost 1.5lbs. :D Would love to lose 1lb next week to get my stone. It'll be hard as I've a couple of dinners but will definitely try my best.

Well done All you losers and sts.

Now Karnak - well done but I don't know if you know the tortoise rules on our little thread! We have a Naughty Step for those that lose more than a pound. So head off in that direction chica. You may be a bit lonely this week as lots of us are struggling but we'll all pop over and have a wee celebration drinky but we can't stay for long as we aren't really entitled to be there.

So nice that I will not be on the naughty step on my own - slimming sinead and greedyguts1980 come on over

So nice that I will not be on the naughty step on my own - slimming sinead and greedyguts1980 come on over
Yay - well done to the two of you. Get on the naughty step with karnak!

Technically though, as greedyguts1980 loss is for 2 weeks that's only a 1 lb per week average, but still blumin' good for a tortoise so get on there anyway!

morning ladies!!! hope everyone is well? 10 days to christmas!! ooh i do believe i am finally getting into the christmas spirit.

just wanted to share a proud moment last night. went late night shopping, but nealry all shops were shut so i was in a right mood and bumped into mil so we decided to go for a drink, and bearing in mind id had no tea and was stressed i got a .... cup of tea!!! no alcohol, and no food. i didnt actually get my tea until 830pm as i made sw shepherds pie, and i avoided the chinese hubby got and the chocolate cake he flaunted under my nose. feel really pleased with myself today :)

Just a half for me this week but not surprised as been a bit naughty at times!!!:p
I am in the next stone barrier now, wont last for long though, hehe!:D

Lou - way to go girl.
Rejecting alcohol and chinese - Now THAT is a triumph! Deserves a medal! :D

Hi all,

I've not posted for a few weeks (since I joined this thread). My Nanna died and I'm still trying to complete my dissertation for my masters so my head's all over the place. I had 2 weeks where I went totally off the rails and gained 3lb but then gave myself a stern talking to and drew a line under it and lost 2lb last week so I'm a happy bunny. I'm hoping to lose a bit more before Christmas and then trying to be as good as possible so that hopefully in the new year I'll still be in the 12s and I can give it a good go to the finish line then.

Back