The really slow loss team!

thankyou all for your support. I am so tempted to post a diary of my diet at the moment its a shocker!! i do sooooo well until i get tempted and i cant say no....and the booze is my downfall

felicity, alcohol is my downfall too hun, as you well know, and i banned myself off it for a whole week, its been hard this weekend, the kids are driving me nuts, ive had 3 invites to go out and ive had to say no and i dont even think its made a difference to my weight loss, according to the scales today i have gained 2 pounds!!! but not going to panic just yet, see what w.i. holds for me. once christmas and new year is out of the way it will be easier, dont be too hard on yourself x

Oh hels I am so sorry I hope you get some good news soon x

I have already been eating for the holiday season as I have been eating stuff I don't normally, white bread, a lot of chocolate and at least one bag of crisps a day.

After Tuesday I have so many meals planned which I really don't want to go to as they are my husbands friends and his ex work colleagues but I have to go. The problem is they are all so close together and I would have preferred for them to have been spread out but at this time of year everything gets crammed into just over a week .

Thanks, girls. I'm so lucky this far in my life to have never had to face this kind of situation before. I don't really know what to do or say for anyone but just 'be there'. I went to see her yesterday and she's breathing by herself and opening her eyes which implies brain activity at least although she's obviously not focusing and on Tuesday we were told to expect the worst. I'm convinced she could hear us, she opened her eyes at the peak of our stories or the punchlines not just randomly. If it's taught me anything it's not to dwell on the small things and to appreciate everyone and anything special in your life. Enjoy Christmas and New Year with your loved ones and have a mince pie, hell have 10! It won't kill you and we can all work extra hard when we go back to week one in January. :)

Hels - I am so sorry about your friend, but the signs are looking good. Keep talking to her she will hear you.

My uncle had a bad crash and was in a coma for 6 weeks with serious brain damage. Although he can't really remember those 6 weeks at all he says he knew we were talking to him and it helped. So when she does come round expect some changes - my uncle took a while to even remember people's names although he knew he knew us (if that makes sense). The brain is a truly amazing part of the body - it copes and recovers.

Welcome Jodieboo - hope you enjoy our happy little team.

Official WI day - and I remembered to actual get on the scales this week !! :D

Thank gawd only official days count because . . .
I've lost 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!! So I'm already ON the naughty step, no direction needed. :D

I was 3 lbs over target yesterday so how I've lost that amount over night, let alone after the week I've had, I really do not know. :devilangel:
But I'll take it and run. :bolt:

That sets me up nicely for my Christmas Holibobs and expected re-gain. :dancing_snowman:

Thanks, girls. I'm so lucky this far in my life to have never had to face this kind of situation before. I don't really know what to do or say for anyone but just 'be there'. I went to see her yesterday and she's breathing by herself and opening her eyes which implies brain activity at least although she's obviously not focusing and on Tuesday we were told to expect the worst. I'm convinced she could hear us, she opened her eyes at the peak of our stories or the punchlines not just randomly. If it's taught me anything it's not to dwell on the small things and to appreciate everyone and anything special in your life. Enjoy Christmas and New Year with your loved ones and have a mince pie, hell have 10! It won't kill you and we can all work extra hard when we go back to week one in January. :)

Thinking of you. I really hope your friend makes a recovery x

Welcome Jodieboo - hope you enjoy our happy little team.

Official WI day - and I remembered to actual get on the scales this week !! :D

Thank gawd only official days count because . . .
I've lost 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!! So I'm already ON the naughty step, no direction needed. :D

I was 3 lbs over target yesterday so how I've lost that amount over night, let alone after the week I've had, I really do not know. :devilangel:
But I'll take it and run. :bolt:

That sets me up nicely for my Christmas Holibobs and expected re-gain. :dancing_snowman:

Woo-hoo!!! Way to go Bev!!

Acording to the scales this morning I have re-gainmed the 1.6lbs I lost last week, so I am hoping for a miracle like yours on Friday (yeah, as if!!)

Good on ya girlie :D

well done pom!!!! wooooooo!! ill take a miraculous loss tomorrow please if you have any going spare? :)
I'll send some fairy dust through the ether - that should help! :D

Had a tooth out this morning:'( but on the up side,dentist said no housework for 24hrs;-) just going to make some soup and takes sime paracetamol,the local is wearing off!!!:-S

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

welcome jodieboo!!! nice to see you here.

hels keep talking to her, she will remember hearing you and it keeps you feeling like you are doing something. i really really hope she continues to recover.

sorry for all the gains, i know what it feels like. i have always saved my syns for a half bottle on a night...i am having that and more! plus half a biscuit, a quality street, bite of toast, etc etc and work fuddle is pizza and apple pie !!??? dear god....

POMETTE !!! oh my effin lord !!! strut yourself up and down that step lady. well done! its not heard of to lose that much around these parts! thats a months worth of loses for some of us ha ha ha

POMETTE !!! oh my effin lord !!! strut yourself up and down that step lady. well done! its not heard of to lose that much around these parts! thats a months worth of loses for some of us ha ha ha

And a lot more than some too - my worst month so far was 0.3lbs off :eek: :(

Had a tooth out this morning:'( but on the up side,dentist said no housework for 24hrs;-) just going to make some soup and takes sime paracetamol,the local is wearing off!!!:-S

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

ouchies...rest yourself

Pomette that's some loss!! Well done. I hope you won't be stuck on that step on your own over Christmas.

There was a last minute change of venue for my lunch earlier so I just had a pad thai & a peppermint tea. I'm hoping I've minimised the damage!

And a lot more than some too - my worst month so far was 0.3lbs off :eek: :(
Annya - I'll match you and raise you! My worst was 0.1 kg - a meagre 0.22 lbs

Back