The really slow loss team!

Well I stood on the scales ttying mot to look and he said 3 yes 3 on!!! Well my heart sank,but thought accept it and then I looked down and to my joy it was only a half on, but he's put 3 in my book-:) so for peace of mind and hoping my maths are right 14.131/2 last week and today 15.0.

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Well I stood on the scales ttying mot to look and he said 3 yes 3 on!!! Well my heart sank,but thought accept it and then I looked down and to my joy it was only a half on, but he's put 3 in my book-:) so for peace of mind and hoping my maths are right 14.131/2 last week and today 15.0.

Bit confused :confused:
How can they put 3 in your book if it's only 0.5 ???

you really need to try red/green days hun! listen to grandma felicity
I have been, Hun. I do EE at weekend and red days on week days. Last two weeks have worked a treat and I've lost 2lb each time. My period is due any moment, already got pains since last night (and been biting off everybody's head ;)) and I'm wondering if that could be the culprit.

meadowbankles (can i call you les?) it will defninitely be your period hun, apparently just before you come on is when you retain the most water, for about 3 days up until coming on then it starts to dispurse.

acc, yes hun thats only half, make sure you get your book corrected!!

its just 2 more days to christmas, im surprised anyone is expecting to lose? i have hit the mince pies tonight lol. oh and cheese!! but i must say i was healthy with my meals today cos i felt so yuk after a day and a half of rubbish, so i made healthy meals, cos i fancied them. pay day tomorrow, cant wait, we get to buy all the christmas food and booze, i get to do my 5.8 mile walk and clean for 2 hours though first, which will be fun!! body magic i suppose!! ooh im excited now!!

meadowbankles (can i call you les?) it will defninitely be your period hun, apparently just before you come on is when you retain the most water, for about 3 days up until coming on then it starts to dispurse.

acc, yes hun thats only half, make sure you get your book corrected!!

its just 2 more days to christmas, im surprised anyone is expecting to lose? i have hit the mince pies tonight lol. oh and cheese!! but i must say i was healthy with my meals today cos i felt so yuk after a day and a half of rubbish, so i made healthy meals, cos i fancied them. pay day tomorrow, cant wait, we get to buy all the christmas food and booze, i get to do my 5.8 mile walk and clean for 2 hours though first, which will be fun!! body magic i suppose!! ooh im excited now!!
Of course you can call me Les :) all my best friends do x
I'll put it down to * week then :rolleyes:

Well, a not unexpected 2lbs on for me this week - indeed I am not entirely sure that my 1.6lb loss last week wasn't a glitch on the scales as I had gone back up to my previous weight the following morning.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I am having Christmas Day and Boxing Day totally off plan and then back on it. I might consider a VLCD shake system for a week or so just to get things moving again, but will have to discuss with the GP first.

A very Merry Christmas to one and all and here's to a happy, healthy and hopefully lighter 2012!!

Lots of love to all the tortoises xxx

I hope 2012 will be a loser year for all of us !

hugs annya. you cant fight it this time of year, its hard for anyone wanting to lose weight, but after christmas and new year im sure well all be so sick of the sight of rubbish food well be glad to get back on it! dont get too down hearted. your finding it harder because of your steroids too hun, so you have 2 battles to contend with atm. yet your not using it as an excuse to give in your sticking with it and battling on, be proud of yourself, cos your sticking at it when most would have seen it as an uphill battle and given up. i think your amazing. xx

well work today, off i go to walk my 5.8 miles lol. i work for my mum and she has given me a 45 pound christmas bonus!!! wooooo so working 2 hours today for 60 quid. well happy. shame i have to spend it on everyone else bah humbug heehee.

Yesterday was the first day of my Christmas holidays. It all started well & was on plan but then my mother in law insisted that I have a glass of wine. That led to about 3/4 of a bottle of wine. Then went to the pub & night club which meant about 8 vodkas & diet coke. As if that wasn't bad enough I ended up eating a snack box with garlic sauce.

Oh well. No point feeling guilty now & it was a great night. So I'll be doing my best to stick to plan today & definitely no alcohol. It's difficult staying 100% on plan when you're staying in somebody else's house & they're cooking all the meals.

Girls I hope you all have a lovely Christmas. You're a great group & reading your posts has really helped me over the last month as I no longer feel like I'm the only slow loser!

I think I might enter the 'Worst loser' competition!! took 6 months to lose 5 lbs and have put it back on. Grrr.
Right, back to it again then.... sigh. Hang in there little ones. xxx

Woodland girl said:
I think I might enter the 'Worst loser' competition!! took 6 months to lose 5 lbs and have put it back on. Grrr.
Right, back to it again then.... sigh. Hang in there little ones. xxx

I think I just might beat you!! ,12 months to lose 10.1/2lb:-S waiting for Thurs day to w i.

Back