The really slow loss team!

I don't know if I have don't any damage over the christmas If so I hope not much. I would really like to get my skates on and lose a lot by summer Thursday is weigh in day this week then we are back to normal and tuesday will be SW day

i was supposed to weigh in tonight but am really poorly with a flu like cold, been in bed all day, dosed up on night nurse and super strong ibuprofen so feel really out of it. going to try to get to weigh in on thursday
Think there's something going round, I'm the same. Trying to kill it off with vodka :eek:

Lou & meadow, hope you're feeling better soon. Try a few hot whiskeys. They'll sort you out ;-))

I couldn't believe it but I lost a 1/2lb at WI tonight. I've no idea how I managed that! I'm not out of the woods yet though as I still have loads on for the next week so could still have a big gain next week.

lou thats mean isnt it ??? poor you ! i am thinking of getting score cards to hold up at my next weigh in LOL aka strictly come dancing style................so i can shout the number out like len goodman does!! my week is shockingly junky so far and boozy

Well, I faced the scales this morning . . . :sigh:

Depending on how you look at it, and having read a few other peoples diaries and how much Christmas Fayre has effected them, the scales gods seem to have been relatively kind.

I've gained 2 kg (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and a gain of 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me back in the 12's and 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

im reckoning half a stone for me easy, i got weighed on my scales and they said well over 12 stone!!! oops, was 11.11 and a half last time i got weighed. i want to eat healthy but the thought of cooking makes me want to cry. i feel worse today, sweating and aching, feel sick and just generally yuk, the only thing i fancy is chocolate...why do you always want chocolate and fresh orange when ill? strange. i have some ready meals sw style in the freezer so going to cook one of those cos im sure eating junk when your ill doesnt help.

Oh Lou - just stay put in bed hun. Then you can't raid the chockies!

With me it's always cream of tomato soup (and it has to be Heinz) and chocolate digestives (McVities of course) when I feel ill.

lou it will be the zinc in chocolate (and sugar) and vitamin c in oranges! you sound bad mate.

pomette well done you for getting weighed already and where do you win holidays ???? i want one !! i am avoiding the scales !!

i feel a bit better for having a bath, i cant stop eating chocolate though, i am properly craving it badly. gonna go pop some multi vitamins and try to boost my immune system. i have organised my lift for tomorrow to get weighed, at 7pm so i will have eaten loads by then, eurgh really not looking forward to it at all. but i need to be upset to get mad at myself to spur me on. atm i am in denial but i know ive put quite a bit on cos my clothes are quite tight and i was looking at the pics from boxing day and i look a lot bigger. just need all this christmas crap food gone now.

. . . where do you win holidays ???? i want one !!
I got "molested" at the airport in June and forced to fill in a questionaire. Now I never win anything so how come I can manage to win a holiday to somewhere just 4 hours down the road?

. . . Just read in the new book that chickpeas are now a speed food :D
Still not free on red though! Boo Hoo and I love them. My favourite Spanish dish is a meat stew with loads of chick peas in. And every time I eat it I have to count up the syns.

Sorry folks I am on the naughty step this week. According to weigh in at group last night I lost 2lbs which puts me in next stone bracket. Will update stats when I get to work.
However accotding to my scales I have either STS or put on !
I have been worrying about something so all the yummy food cheese wine etc I have been eating has been going straight through so I know 100% it isn't proper weight loss as I have not given SW a thought the last week or so and probably won't till next Tuesday.

I will take the loss with a wink as it looks like I am in the next stone bracket for 2012 and will accept a gain next week as deserved

Back