The really slow loss team!

Happy new year gorgeous slow losers. I've just finished working and have come straight here to wish you all a year full of love, luck, happiness and good health. This is my target year. I hope it's yours too. (as soon as I can get back on it!)
Thank you all for the support in 2011. Come on 2012, let's see what you've got!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

i am really not well at all guys :( been in bed all day. had a few drinks last night which was stupid cos it has made me feel even worse than i did. i have been throwing up since last night, had the runs (tmi sorry) and i feel like my chest is going to collapse and my head explode. i think i need to go to the doctors. ive had a bath and managed a banana but i just have no energy whatsoever. anyway..enough of my moaning. hope your all ok and had a good night whatever you did xx

Hi guys

Just rejoining the tortoises after going off track for a while ( thanks to Pomette for the redirection )

Sorry to hear that you are so poorly Lou, really hope you start to feel better soon.

I rejoined class yesterday to a 4lb gain since my last weigh in a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to reconnecting with you all again :)

Ha ha - welcome back Cleogin. I put 5 lbs on over xmas so 4 lbs in a few weeks is nowt. WI for me tomorrow to see if any of my xmas excess has gone away!

hi cleogin, nice to have you back...when you go off track, dont shy away!! thats when you should be on here more!! big hug. 4 pound in a few weeks is brill, i put 5.5 pound on in 1 week, how bad is that? lol. thanks for the well wishes, im sure ill be ok soon, im going to start taking vitamins see if that helps, i have taken so many pain killers im starting to rattle lol. im desperate to be better so i can rejoin the gym!

despite me being poorly, i am really wuite proud of the fact i have stick to plan. i have lots of sw meals in the freezer and have been using these up. ive also found a breakfast that i love and its quick, scrambled egg on toast with peppers, mushroom and tomatos blasted in the micro so they are all soft. mmm delish! does anyone know much about success express? when you portion your free and superfree on your plate you do 2/3 super free and one third free which i do with my brekkie...2 eggs and then fill my plate with the peppers etc but i have 2 slices of nimble with it...now is that just a seperate thing or am i suppsed to count it in with my free portion?

conlou1 said:
hi cleogin, nice to have you back...when you go off track, dont shy away!! thats when you should be on here more!! big hug. 4 pound in a few weeks is brill, i put 5.5 pound on in 1 week, how bad is that? lol. thanks for the well wishes, im sure ill be ok soon, im going to start taking vitamins see if that helps, i have taken so many pain killers im starting to rattle lol. im desperate to be better so i can rejoin the gym!

despite me being poorly, i am really wuite proud of the fact i have stick to plan. i have lots of sw meals in the freezer and have been using these up. ive also found a breakfast that i love and its quick, scrambled egg on toast with peppers, mushroom and tomatos blasted in the micro so they are all soft. mmm delish! does anyone know much about success express? when you portion your free and superfree on your plate you do 2/3 super free and one third free which i do with my brekkie...2 eggs and then fill my plate with the peppers etc but i have 2 slices of nimble with it...now is that just a seperate thing or am i suppsed to count it in with my free portion?

Thanks Lou

Determined not to lose it this time, back on plan 100% today. :)

I have never done success express so can't help with that I'm afraid.

Well - thankfully yesterdays Christmas lunch didn't do too much damage - even after a magnificent apple strudel and custard.

1 kg off - roughly 2lbs - *sighs* with relief. Really happy with that especially as thats in just 5 days since last WI. But proves it was just food bloat!

So I'm heading for the norty step without being told. I really would like some company here this week so come on ladies - go to it !

Good luck everyone for this new year!

i get weighed tomorrow, im hoping for a loss of something cos i have been realy good. the only thing i have had that was naughty was a few drinks on nye and a chow mein, but i checked the syns before i ate that and it was only 7. i have been spot on since then so feel i deserve to lose something, but you never know do you? and i got weighed on thursday yet im getting weighed tuesday so not had the full week...and all this mucus i seem to be sporting has to weigh at least 3 pound doesnt it? lol.my cold from hell seems to be moving down, it started like a head cold then hit my sinuses and throat and now its my throat and chest...so pleased its gone from my sinuses now though so hopefully after my chest it will have no where else to settle and will bugger off leaving me in peace...i dont get colds for a long time, im normally a couple of days so this has really knocked me for 6. i feel sorry for people who get proper flu every year, must be really awful

Well done Bev - get thee to that naughty step!

Welcome back Sarah - your mojo will soon return :) I am 5lbs heavier than I was at the beginning of December (possibly 6+ according to the scales this monring too :eek:) so don't worry..... the vast majority of us have gained a bit.

Good luck Lou - I am sure you will have shifted something with your angelic eating plan this week :D I hope that nasty cold goes soon........ 'tis a bummer when they hang around :(

I have 5 days to try and lose a bit - not holding out too much hope, but will try my best. TBH I will be happy to STS at the moment with the odds stacked against me!

Good luck to us all..... onwards and downwards!

Annya said:
Well done Bev - get thee to that naughty step!

Welcome back Sarah - your mojo will soon return :) I am 5lbs heavier than I was at the beginning of December (possibly 6+ according to the scales this monring too :eek:) so don't worry..... the vast majority of us have gained a bit.

Good luck Lou - I am sure you will have shifted something with your angelic eating plan this week :D I hope that nasty cold goes soon........ 'tis a bummer when they hang around :(

I have 5 days to try and lose a bit - not holding out too much hope, but will try my best. TBH I will be happy to STS at the moment with the odds stacked against me!

Good luck to us all..... onwards and downwards!

Thanks Annya

Keep going hun, I know it's tough for you..... But you keep going and all credit to you x

Pommette said:
Well - thankfully yesterdays Christmas lunch didn't do too much damage - even after a magnificent apple strudel and custard.

1 kg off - roughly 2lbs - *sighs* with relief. Really happy with that especially as thats in just 5 days since last WI. But proves it was just food bloat!

So I'm heading for the norty step without being told. I really would like some company here this week so come on ladies - go to it !

Yay! Well done Pomette!!! I'm sure there will be a big party on the step this week.
:) x

I will be honest and say I have not even tried since about 23rd Dec. I have eaten anything and everything and also had a few drinks here and there.

I have weigh in tomorrow and I know it will be a gain as it is also star week but it is a deserved gain which makes a difference.

Well I am back too! Instead of 3 lbs to target I now have 8. Oh well. Deserved!! Back to cycling today, just did 15 miles in the lovely sun!
Go for the naughty step everyone! X

hello everyone !! just checking in and saying hello to everyone again. back to it today as well-weigh ing in at work tomorrow so i will take the tissues to weep into....

pomette you star !!!

welcome back cleogin,flabulous and hels

well done pomette

fingers crossed latte

well done pomette

i thought i congratulated you on this but have just checked and i didnt...how rude!!! well done hunni, im hoping to be joining you on the naughty step tomorrow

i thought i congratulated you on this but have just checked and i didnt...how rude!!! well done hunni, im hoping to be joining you on the naughty step tomorrow
:8855:
Nay fret chica, I think you said it to me in response to my PM.
Hope you're feeling a bit better, and please come and join me tomorrow.
I've been feeling pretty lonely on the step today.

well knock me down with a feather......i feel terribly guilty guys.....I lost 0.5 ?????? confuzled but so relieved. sorry guys i have built this up for a gain and it hasnt happened!?

*hangs head in shame*

haha felicity....cant deny i am a bit jealous...but i forgive you heehee

i have been naughty and had a sneaky peeky on my scales...why do i do it? every week, they are inaccurate and just freak me out...looks like i have only lost 2 pound...and i say only because i gained 5 and a half last week and was convincing myself it was water and bloat and most of it would have vanished this week, but guess it was lardy lard after all :( i have success expressed all week...and had very minimal syns. oh well plod plod plod...it will probably take me til feb to get this blasted xmas gain off, im not a happy bunny today. not giving up though, i know its mostly down to lack of exercise cos im just not tired on a night and im only needing about 6 hours sleep which isnt like me at all...i normally need 8 or 9 so i think the inactivity over xmas has played havic with everything, hubby went back to work today and i must say i am so pleased! i know that sounds mean but he makes me lazy when hes off, we just lay about watching tv and doing nothing, so today, down with the decorations and operation clean up since its far too cold and horrid to go outside. and im going to ring the leisure centre and see about setting my membership up again. i neeeeeeeeed to shift this weight, got my game face on! i have my daughters christening in april so i need you guys to motivate me, i would like to be down to my pre pregnancy weight by then, it is do-able if i pull my finger out, so when im moaning and flagging please firmly remind me that i dont want to look on the heavier side in my christening pics :D

Back