The really slow loss team!

dont be jealous, it will catch up with me for sure!! Its all a bit odd if you ask me "summerts wrong" (said in my broad yorkshire accent)

i am pleased your back on track again and i will be more forceful with you now. i cant leave the scales either, do you have some at home?

I also have weigh tonight and I have got back on track today.

So far I have had fruit and 1 alpen light bar. I also bought the Dorset porridge sachets.

It will be interesting to see how people have got on tonight. It is my star week as well.

2012 is the year for all of us to hit target x

ooh i would love to hit target this year. its upto my stupid brain though, aka chief sabateur.
yes i still have scales at home felicity..i cant bring myself to throw them away and while they dont always give me a true reflection of how i have done i can more or less gage if its likely to be good or bad news, which i think helps keep me motivated...i didnt weigh myself at all during the christmas period other than at group and i piled it on so i think my scales do work in my favour. im going to invest in some better ones though i think

well knock me down with a feather......i feel terribly guilty guys.....I lost 0.5 ?????? confuzled but so relieved. sorry guys i have built this up for a gain and it hasnt happened!?

*hangs head in shame*
Grab it and run!!! :D Well done lass.
But do not hang your head in shame chica!

Well it isn't good

5lb on which means I am back to September weight and I have only lost 5lb since starting in July.

I knew last weeks 2lbs off was a fluke but to double gain that back is a big blow.

No one to blame but myself and it is Star week as well which won't help.

well all my panicking for nothing. i lost 3 and a half ounds since THURSDAY i have really tried for it, the only syns i have had was alcohol and a chow mein on saturday, and ive success expressed every meal since thursday tea time and its massively paid off. i am success expressing as much as poss this week too cos i want that other 2 pound off from my whopper of a gain. i actually prefer success express, you get to have carbs, meat and all your super free but get 2 healthy extra a's and b's...whats not to like, its just portion control, which i could do with learning anyway. so pleased with myself. calling the gym tonight to start my membership up hopefully this week. im going to put my 2 year old in nursery monday morning instead of afternoon and shes in a wed morning too so i can put my 9 month old in the creche at the gym both those mornings and thats 2 days sorted, then the other day i could go a saturday lunch time and then its out of the way, im better doing it in a morning cos if i wait for night time i just cant be bothered. i am a woman with a plan!!!

latte dont feel too down about it..i gained 5 and a half last week and have only 2 pound left of it to lose after just 5 days...give success express a go hun xx

success express you have 2/3 super free and 1/3 free...doesnt have to be a mix of carb and meat for the 1/3 you could just have carbs, or just meat if you wanted, or you could have egg..as thats free not super free, so long as 2/3 is filled with super free it doesnt matter. snack on superfree between meals, i have snacked on free foods too, not sure if your supposed to but it worked for me, then have 2 hexb's and 2 hexas. simples. typical day for me on this has been:
2 eggs, scrambled with a splash of milk
lots of cherry toms, 2 of those small peppers, loads of mushrooms, all cooke so theyre soft...enough to fill 2/3 of my plate, then a side of my hexb-2 slices of nimble
dinner- small potato with a few prawns only covering 1/3 of your plate and not piled high, and fill the rest of the plate with mixed salad leaves, peppers, tomatoes, cucmber and onion, making sure the height of the 2/3rds pile is the same as the potato to make it equal
tea- bag of prepped veg which conviniently fills 2/3 of one of my plates then the 1/3 with potato and chicken or other meat

ive enjoyed doing it more than the other plans if im honest,and i dont feel restricted, i love having 2 healthy extras cos if im peckish later i can have a hi fi bar or even cheese on toast using my allowances. oh the only thing is, you count your syns as the highest one out of the 3 plans, so say you were going to have chow mein, you would syn it as if on a red day as it carries the most amount of syns, so if eating out, your better having a ee day instead of success express. hope that makes sense?

Thanks guys.

Also thanks to Lou for explaining success express I wonder how easy it is to do with no meat. I assume it is different to ee as it is 2/3 superfree so always 2/3 fruit or veg on the plate ?

I have my pre op this Thursday and my actual op a week on Thursday but it is only diagnostic then hopefully they will be able to see what is causing the pain and I might need another op to sort it out so things might be a bit rough the next couple of weeks.

I lost 2.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week as the consultant didn't read thru the weights. It is a great start to the year!!

Homemade soup for this week to kickstart the new year xxx

Well guys, it looks like i'm having to stop going to class :( I just can't afford it over the next few weeks and I haven't got any holidays left :(
As Lou said, you don't have to throw in the towel. I've been doing it on my own for 5 blumin' long years but I got to target eventually.

We're all here to help, motivate and support you. So don't you dare stop now!

EDIT
We must have been posting at the same time!

Yay - greedyguts1980 and conlou, get over here and join me on the norty step. Nice to have some company. Well done you two!

latte...ee you have 1/3 super free being most veg and fruit, and 2/3 free food being meat and pasta potatoes etc, so your basically switching it around, and synning the higher values. i think it will be just as easy to do it using gree free foods or red, so long as only 1/3 of your plate is free and 2/3 super free then its fine. id recommend it, i havent felt deprived or hungry, just make sure you buy loads and loads of super free foods, ive gone through loads!!

well done greedy guts, lets do a little hop skip and jump onto that naughty step :) and have a little dance with bev...have i forgotten anyone else on here? sorry if i have x

jodie hun, you CAN do it alone, just keep your focus, keep a set weigh in day, dont miss it cos youve pigged out and just stay on plan, buy a little note pad and write your meals down in it for the first couple of weeks, once you hav a loss while doing it at home it will keep you motivated. we will help as much as we can, but as my consultant said...she gives us the tools and its upto us to use them, the power is in your hands hun. majority of people know where they are going wrong when they gain weight, for a few, there are other reasons...like medication or maybe an underlying medical problem but i know when ive over eaten and when ive been picking, i just kid myself into believing ive been soooo good then when i get weighed and sts im mortified, if i stopped messing about and just did it properly then i would have lost a lot more...but then as bev has said to me before ALL of the battle with weight is in our heads. c'mon we can do it together...dont give up, be positive, no 'i hope', or 'if's'....you CAN and you WILL do this. consider yourself in receipt of a firm kick up your bottom...in the nicest possible way :D

Back