The really slow loss team!

no your right bev, healthy extras are extras to be enjoyed at anytime, with or without meals on all the plans, im still unsure if success express works successfully if you have a healthy extra as a meal without any free or super free tbh but the only healthy extras i have as a meal is porridge and milk, so while im doing success express i just wont have porridge as breakfast...if you were to have it for brellie though youve used it up and cut out calories in a sense because (bear with me) if you were to have super free and free at each mealtime, 3 times a day then 2 a choices and 2 b choices on top, in effect you are having more calories than if you had an a and b choice for breakfast, then dinner and tea free/superfree then an a and b choice as a snack later on. i really wouldnt imagine for one second that having your healthy extras for a meal choice while doing success express is going to hinder weight loss, i think the reason they tell you to have them as extra on top of your 3 main meals while doing success express is to stop you getting hungry and wanting to snack on synned foods. anyway ill shut up now cos im just rambling on hahaha. agree with bev though :D

ooh i have tummy ache today, think its all the super free, i did go a bit ott yesterday and had leeks, cabbage, cauliflower, broccolli and carrots at my main meal, with gammon and new potatoes of course but 2/3 of my plate was all that veg and my tummy isnt thanking me today!! i must say ladies (and gents if there are any) i am really enjoying doing the success express, not sure if its state of mind or what, but whatever it is im grateful for the motivation and doing my very best to stay positive and keep that motivation going. the hubby and teenage son are both at work and school today hurrah!! normal service has resumed!

conlou1 said:
its completely super free if everything in it is totally super free hun, if it has parsnip, potato, peas etc in it then its not all super free hth

Thanks a million Lou. Thats what I was thinking but just wanted to double check!

I saw that too woodland girl! I was very jealous! They were working out 4 times a day though.

Yes, and the lightest woman was well over 18 stones too!!

Well it isn't good

5lb on which means I am back to September weight and I have only lost 5lb since starting in July.

I knew last weeks 2lbs off was a fluke but to double gain that back is a big blow.

No one to blame but myself and it is Star week as well which won't help.

sorry I am a bit late replying to this. I am in exactly the same boat as you.

I have lost five and a half pounds since last August. The most I have lost is 7 lbs with a couple of gains in between and then 1/2 off here and there.

It occurred to me tonight that here I am paying out nearly £50 for another 12 week countdown. So that is £150 to date!!!!!!!

Arrggggggggh. Still if I stopped going I would have put it all back on, but it makes you want to spit really, especially when in the magazine you see people get two stone off in three months!!:mad:

acc, well done for buying a countdown, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start againyou can do it hun

les...was it the week before catching up? ive had this before, where ive been good and had a gain or sts and its so so bloody frustrating and makes you feel like throwing in the towel, but please dont, if you was good last week and didnt deserve the gain, im sure youll have a great loss next week to make up for it.

a success express meal

004.jpg

this is my success express tea...i know its hard to see the portion as i covered it in the super free sauce and finely grated cheese for my hexa lol. but i had 1/2 a medium chicken breast, carrots, broccolli, sugar snaps, carrot and swede mash (3 syns for marg),

the sauce contained:
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
roughly 1/2 pint veg stock
2 med onions
mushrooms
peppers
passatta
mixed herbs
paprika
i just poured it all over the chicken and baked in the oven until cooked, around 1 1/2 hours on gas 6...there was more than 2/3 super free on my plate, and cos the sauce was superfree i poured it all over like a gravy. the cheese would have been nicer if it was on it in the oven but this was to feed the whole family and i wanted to make sure i was getting my exact amount of cheese...no more and no less!! it was really really tasty, would recommend. so easy to do aswell.

Yay......2 lbs off so very very pleased. Back to my September weight.

If we can all keep going through these depressing months Jan/Feb/March, just think how great we are going to feel by April when everything comes to life , including us with our new lighter bodies.

Come on ladies..............we can do this and we are worth it. :)

Well, true to form I remain a slow loser :eek:( No chance of me joining everyone else on the naughty step so I will stay on the sloth side like Billy No Mates!

Half a pound off for me this week, but everything considered that's good so I'm taking it and running!

I am disappointed it wasn't a bit more as I have been super-good this week, but that's life for me during the winter months :-/

I'd like to say I will catch up with a good loss next week, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.................

I am with you Annya x I bet you will have a bigger loss next week if you keep up the hard work as it is just your body catching up.

Welcome to all new old and returning tortoises x

Still can't get my head around SE sorry and I looked online and couldn't ser anything on the website. I will keep plodding along with what I know.

I can't believe I had lost a stone and have now slipped back to losing less then 7lbs ! It is so easy

hugs annya...are you still taking the high dose of steroids? i think you are amazing for keeping at it and your a great inspiration hun.

well i have my marathon walk to work today, feeling really tired today, sat up too late then couldnt sleep for some reason, you know when your brain just wont switch off? but i stayed in yesterday and did no exercise and this seems to be what happens when i do that, think i need to make sure i do some form of exercise each day just to tire me out for bed time, plus i had a coffee at tea time which i never ever do as im caffeine sensitive and i dont think that helped. i have had 2 slices of nimble for brekkie today as i have to go out before lunch and wont be back until tea time so needed some carbs to work off rather than super free. i think i might do an extra easy day today, give my tummy a break from all the super free foods haha.

hope everyone has a great 100% day!!

Well, true to form I remain a slow loser :eek:( No chance of me joining everyone else on the naughty step so I will stay on the sloth side like Billy No Mates!

Half a pound off for me this week, but everything considered that's good so I'm taking it and running!

I am disappointed it wasn't a bit more as I have been super-good this week, but that's life for me during the winter months :-/

I'd like to say I will catch up with a good loss next week, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.................

Well done Annya, it's still a loss chick.
Keep up the good work, :)

Back