The really slow loss team!

In that case ignore my PM as I was telling you which group in Liverpool I go to !!

Right answer re who you support ;)
Look forward to the game tonight? We were offered tickets but my son has a GCSE science exam tomorrow and I decided to be a responsible parent :D

Look forward to the game tonight? We were offered tickets but my son has a GCSE science exam tomorrow and I decided to be a responsible parent :D

I dont actually follow the football but I know who I support if asked.

My boss is THE biggest fan and his car reg is LFC !!! He goes to everything and anything including the abroad ones when he can and is leaving in a minute for tonight.

My husband for his sins is a Manc so it is interesting when the two of them get together !

Thanks, Cleogin. Got shred for xmas, left if for new year, did day one last week and couldn't even put my coat on the next day, I was a wreck. Had to brush my teeth by moving my head rather than the toothbrush! Picked it up again last night and loved it. It still killed me but I HAVE too do it. OH watches to make sure I don't cheat and encourages me through it. I'm aching today but that's a good thing, right? Day 2 tonight.
Are you doing it too? Have you ever done it before?

It's definitely a good thing....any exercise is good (so i'm told). Yeah I have done it twice :eek::eek: glutton for punnishment. I enjoy the challenge of sticking to something for 30 days, but by then end of it i'm normally shouting back at Jillian lol.
Glad your OH supports you, mine says things like "you aren't going low enough" all light hearted banter :)....he's a good lad really.

Afraid I can't join you on the scale amnesty......I'm too much of a control freak......good luck with it hun

It's definitely a good thing....any exercise is good (so i'm told). Yeah I have done it twice :eek::eek: glutton for punnishment. I enjoy the challenge of sticking to something for 30 days, but by then end of it i'm normally shouting back at Jillian lol.
Glad your OH supports you, mine says things like "you aren't going low enough" all light hearted banter :)....he's a good lad really.

Afraid I can't join you on the scale amnesty......I'm too much of a control freak......good luck with it hun

Twice? WOW, you must be either nuts or very motivated. Do you find it makes much of a difference? I'm thinking I'm going to feel it and see it "on me" rather than on the scales. I've taken all my measurements so will re-measure if I manage to complete it. I hear Level 2 is not for the faint hearted!?!

Twice? WOW, you must be either nuts or very motivated. Do you find it makes much of a difference? I'm thinking I'm going to feel it and see it "on me" rather than on the scales. I've taken all my measurements so will re-measure if I manage to complete it. I hear Level 2 is not for the faint hearted!?!

I think i'm a bit of both....deffo more nuts tho!
You will see it more in inches than weight, or I did anyway. Level 2 is evil....i'm not gonna lie but to be honest there are bits about all levels that I don't enjoy. I think on level one you do the side lunges with arm raises in front???? I hate them with a passion.

You will do it hun i'm sure...there are some good support threads on here to give you a boost if you need it.

Afraid I can't join you on the scale amnesty......I'm too much of a control freak......
Ditto me too - If I can't peak every day I get withdrawal symptoms!

My husband for his sins is a Manc so it is interesting when the two of them get together !
Ah - but is he red or blue?

Iv'e done the 30 day shred too Hels - murder in places and it didn't make a blind bit of difference to my weight loss (I think that only works for the really big folks), but I did drop a dress size on the bottom, although I didn't shift anything off the top (I have rather big boobies!). My muscle definition was much better too - indeed I might do it again (must be bonkers) as it is all going flabby again.

I also bought a set of three Zumba DVDs which I am going to give a go as well. The picture on the advanced one shows a woman hanging upside down with one leg on the floor and the other up the chest and over her partner's shoulder... I said to Al "Here you go - that will be us soon".... then we both fell about laughing :8855::8855::8855:

Pommette said:
Ditto me too - If I can't peak every day I get withdrawal symptoms!

Ah - but is he red or blue?

Man U so red

Man U so red
Yay - the right colour! Mind I always get the pee taken out of me when I say I support the Reds. "You mean you come from Manchester and support United? I thought you were more sensible than that!"

meadowbankles said:
What if you have a flexible sins night out at the weekend? Would you say continue to have 5 syns a day?

Not sure if this had been dealt with but in terms of flexy syns the idea is you set yourself a syn limit whether that's 20,30,50 or 100 and aim to stay within that. You should food optimise tightly leading up to it (eg evening meal) so breakfast lunch and snacks all free and superfree then the next day get back on plan but still having your 5-15 syns each day.
This is not saving syns for a blowout this is being flexible and understanding that sometimes life happens and we have a good time and enjoy it but them we need a reality check. SW say they cannot guarantee a loss following a flexy syn day but u should be able to maintain.
Hope that clears that up.

Anyway on another note 5.5lb off tonight ladies!!! And I had massive belly bloat too! Still fag free altho today at work tested my willpower but I powered through x

Oh god I've just realised - this means naughty step!!! :eek:

conlou1 said:
wow jenny, 5.5 off!!! thats impressive!! what plan have you followed this week?

Extra easy but it's like a first week loss as I hadn't been since November and I'd gained 5.5lb wen I went back last week x

And thanks :) I'm feeling quite pleased with myself lol

jennyc_uk said:
Oh god I've just realised - this means naughty step!!! :eek:

Naughty step? Banished to the naughty seclusion room I reckon. Well done, Jenny. Excellent loss! :)

Back