The really slow loss team!

jennyc_uk said:
Anyway on another note 5.5lb off tonight ladies!!! And I had massive belly bloat too! Still fag free altho today at work tested my willpower but I powered through x

Wow! Well done. That's brilliant!

1lb off for me tonight. I'm going to start posting a food diary with pictures. I'm hoping it'll remind me to keep eating my 1/3 superfree!

Oh god I've just realised - this means naughty step!!! :eek:
Naughty step!!! With that sort of loss you're there for 3 weeks girl. :eek:

Blumin' well done on the loss and staying off the fags too. Go girl, go! :D:D:D

Pommette said:
Naughty step!!! With that sort of loss you're there for 3 weeks girl. :eek:

Blumin' well done on the loss and staying off the fags too. Go girl, go! :D:D:D

3 weeks!?! :eek: Awwww maaaaann! Lol
I'm not holding out much hope for next week. I'm back in my target range and I always struggle . I'll probably bloody gain next week!! Must think positive!!

Ok, so the 100% day could've been better. I went to the cinema last night and had some Maltesers. Not loads, not a whole bag, about 10-15. Still reckon I was within syns but had I not have had them, I'd be better off.

I haven't had a whole week off plan. I actually tried and still eaten better over the week than I have been so goodness knows what the scales may say tonight. They might surprise me, they might punish me. I don't know because I'm not looking!
Normal WI time is 5:30pm but tonight I have an appointment so I hope to catch the later group. This might reflect a false reading though because I won't have eaten of drunk for 2 hours more than normal. It'll be what it'll be. However, bit of an achievement this morning. Because I went to the cinema last night, when I got in at 10:30pm the last thing I wanted to do was day 2 of shred so I had all intentions of getting up this morning (as I do every night!) but this morning I actually did it. I shredded before work and had a shower and got ready all in time and I feel fabulous for it (apart from my crippling abs and achy quads!) I'm so much more awake, I feel like I deserve my breakfast (melon, 0% Total and honey) and I can't wait to do it again! Who is this Helen that woke up this morning? I like her and I want to be her. I am officially the MOST motivated I've ever been. Not even a gain tonight is going to stop me. I'm on it. I'm running and I'm so, so glad I've finally got this buzz back.

Oh, and I got called skinny 3 times yesterday. I don't feel it at all, especially as I'm carrying 5.5lbs more than I have been but something must be showing somewhere. Admittedly, I did the normal thing we all do "oh, don't be silly, I'm not skinny at all, I've got ages to go yet" but I can work on that!

Hope you're all having a good day. Good Luck Thursday Weighers.

go hels go hels!!! woop woop nice to hear you so psyched hun! i dont think you will have gained...15 maltesers does not a gain make! i hope you have a biggy to reflect your effort x

3rd session at the gym done, oh my it was hard today im still aching from tuesdays session and i was struggling, kept having to talk myself out of missing machines and quitting early haha, i did everything in my programme and was so proud of myself after. i was getting chest pains while on the rower which isnt good is it? ill see if it happens again on saturday if it does ill maybe have to get checked over at drs. prob just over exerted myself haha. done a green day today cos im STARVING and craving carbs. also at queen sabateurs for tea so taking a gigantic jacket spud and tin of beans with me. i will not fail!

Well done on your loss!

Can I ask your lovely ladies opinions..

I'm thinking about being quite strict with myself this week to try and shift some of my Christmas gain. I'm thinking about weighing out my food..

Like if I had turkey, jacket potato and broccoli for tea, I would weigh my turkey like on green, jacket potato on red and fill up on broccoli...

Do you think that would help? I'm sure it's kind of like the Fast Forward SW plan but i've never seen it to know..

Please help :(

Jodieboo said:
Well done on your loss!

I'm thinking about being quite strict with myself this week to try and shift some of my Christmas gain. I'm thinking about weighing out my food..

Like if I had turkey, jacket potato and broccoli for tea, I would weigh my turkey like on green, jacket potato on red and fill up on broccoli...

Do you think that would help? I'm sure it's kind of like the Fast Forward SW plan but i've never seen it to know..

Hiya Jodie

I'm not sure about fast forward so I can't really help, but just wondered if you might be better doing something like success express like Lou does? I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think it's more like 1/2 plate superfree and only snacking on superfree. I would be concerned that you wouldn't be eating enough if it was weighed strictly. Just a thought but good luck whatever you decide x

Oh god, less than an hour to go and my tummy's clenching already. I wouldn't mind if I'd been prattling around but I've been on plan. Dreading it as usual ...

felicity62 said:
feckin hell!!!?????? proper jealous ! you dont have a great deal to lose according to your stats

Ooops need to update lol ive already hit my target but went out of it last week with my super gain lol im 1lb over but I'm aiming to get to bottom end x

Jodieboo said:
Well done on your loss!

No this isn't fast forward - fast forward is very strict and is based on a points system that you and your consultant agree. There's a bit of weighing but there's nothing to "fill up on" lol We aren't allowed to discuss FF because it's so strict it can only be given by a consultant and they don't like giving it out!!! I've done FF and SE. Id try one week of being 100% first - write out a diary plan your meals and make sure your having your 1/3 superfree and measuring your HEs - as we get used to the plan we do tend to guess these things.
If this doesn't work then go for a week of Success Express as a kick start. It's basically EE but you have 2/3 superfree instead and all your snacks have to be superfree (so mullerlights cannot be a snack as they are free not superfree) EE and SE you don't need to weigh or measure. Trust in the plan it does work sometimes it needs tweaking to suit us. As I got closer to target I had to drop my syns to around 8 as by having 15 I wasn't losing anymore and if I have too many bananas I gain lol if your doing a diary for your consultant you can work together to work out what's going on
Hope this helps x

meadowbankles said:
0.5lb on. Why? I can't do this any longer, I walked out the meeting and drove home in tears.

Did u do a diary and discuss with your C hun x

meadowbankles said:
No, she's so unmotivational, I didn't bother, I just walked out before I disgraced myself because I knew I was going to cry :cry:

Can you try another class ?

I feel so sad for you as I'm sure we all know that feeling, and its horrible :-( I'm on my phone but do you do a diary on here we can look at?
Don't give up Hun x

Yes, I have a food diary, there's a link somewhere in this thread it I can't copy and paste it because I'm on my iPad. It's called Lesley's THis Time Diary and I've just bumped it.

Back