The really slow loss team!

no my weigh in is a tuesday evening hun. i hate getitng weighed on a night, it hangs over me all day but my c is ace and doesnt do morning groups!

i still havent had my period, hope yours is starting! ive given up hope of mine ever coming now lol, i am very hungry today, i didnt keep track of my syns today but dont think ive had loads...im still fancying crisps, think im going to compromise and do some sw chips. ive done ee mostly this week, are you ok to snack on free food, like sw chips when on ee? do i have to put 1/3 superfree even with snacks?

i thought so, so i didnt bother.had fruit and muller light instead. i cant stop thinking about crisps. 2 days now. my baby is awake with no sign of giving in, i think im gonna just have a bag. lets face it one bag of crisps isnt going to turn a loss into a gain is it? not like im having a 16 inch pizza to myself hahaha. tut, i have no will power at all! slapped wrist for me!

Just off to bed but I always think if I am still craving something after a couple of days I will eat it or the cravings get worse so 1 bag of crisps will turn into the whole multi pack !

...im still fancying crisps, think im going to compromise and do some sw chips. ive done ee mostly this week, are you ok to snack on free food, like sw chips when on ee? do i have to put 1/3 superfree even with snacks?
Lou, first choice for snacks should be superfree and second choice free.

There was a huge debate months ago about whether you could snack on free food like SW chips and the general consensus was no! Things like this are designed to accompany a meal not be eaten as a snack. I think if you go for free as your snack it is supposed to be something like yoghurt!

I lost a whopping 4lb this week! Think the Christmas bloat has FINALLY gone!
Whooppee :woohoo: and well done chica, go party on the norty step.

Having declared an amnesty from the "d" word on Saturday, I finally chilled out!

I didn't feel like snacking but had a little rebellion on Sunday and had a wonderful homemade steak and kidney pie to celebrate. Forget the syns :cry:- I didn't even bother thinking about how many there were in it.

Only problem is I can't break the habit of weighing every day.
Result? I've lost a pound and I am absolutely ecstatic!:woohoo:
Mind - the carbs will probably turn round and bite me on the bum tomorrow.

So I'm coming over to join all you lovely tortoises on the norty step.
I do not care that it is only a pound, that is a massive result for me this week as I was showing a gain on Saturday morning.

Having declared an amnesty from the "d" word on Saturday, I finally chilled out!

I didn't feel like snacking but had a little rebellion on Sunday and had a wonderful homemade steak and kidney pie to celebrate. Forget the syns :cry:- I didn't even bother thinking about how many there were in it.

Only problem is I can't break the habit of weighing every day.
Result? I've lost a pound and I am absolutely ecstatic!:woohoo:
Mind - the carbs will probably turn round and bite me on the bum tomorrow.

So I'm coming over to join all you lovely tortoises on the norty step.
I do not care that it is only a pound, that is a massive result for me this week as I was showing a gain on Saturday morning.

Woohoo well done Pomette :)

well done pom!!! great result!! taking the pressure off has obviously worked for you!! so pleased for you hunni, its nice to hear you sounded happy after the awful few days everyone has had :)
missed your post last night about the snacking on free and super free, only saw it this morning..i thought that was the rule that really you should only snack on super free and not free foods. so my mackerel and muller lights probably wasnt a great choice. never mind :)

ooh i hope i join you all on the naughty step tonight. if i havent lost im still coming for a party anyway :D

i was supposed to go to the gym this morning but had a god awful night with my littlest one, shes full of cold and my middle one has got it now too..again. so were having a pj day, i am going to go tonight after sw i think, will be hard cos i can never be bothered on a night but i dont want to miss a session if i can help it.

good luck to those weighing in today :D

eeeeeeeuuuuuu fishy yoghurt *gips*

Lou, I am waiting for a positive weigh in for you, what time are you going? having weighed myself today i am staying the same, which is just fine considering my activities recently.

i am up for the party regardless, i bring wine *raises eyebrow*

hahaha fish and yogurt were not had together, i would like to clarify!!! that would just be so so wrong!!

my weigh in is at 5.15, but i go earlier so i dont have to wait in a mile long queue haha. i cant update on my crap phone, so it will be later on tonight when i can let you know. ooh i hope i have a loss, anything will do, ive been ok this week, i havent been writing my syns down so i could be over without realising, i dont think i am but you never know do you. next week im going to keep a log of just my syns and healthy extras, just to make sure im not forgetting about anything. im not writing down everything though cos it makes me get a bit obsessive and like others have said its no good to be like that. yes we all want to lose weight BUT we dont want to lose our marbles while doing it hahaha..well ok no one actually said THAT but you know what i mean :D ive had my lunch and am having a pint of juice, then just going to graze on fruit this afternoon. last week i made the mistake of having a massive bowl of basically speed soup, i blew up like a balloon by the time 5pm came haha. im having a relax from the diet this weekend and am going to have a few drinks. i havent had a good drink since nye so i thikn i deserve it :) ill bring vodka to the naughty step, lets really celebrate, vodka and wine, it will be a rave on the naughty step this week haha

Ooh, I hope I'm on the naughty step, I'll take some vodka :D
I'm out for a curry tonight. All syns are available and I'll choose chicken shashlick with salad, as the sauce is served separately. (There'll be a poppadom involved too!) Then I can take home what's left of the chicken and all of the sauce and present it to hubby and son. :)

Back