The really slow loss team!

I'll bring the diet coke to go with the vodka and wine. And yes, coke in red wine is actually very nice. It's how the Spanish round here drink it and they often make sangria with coke instead of lemonade.

It's called a "Tinto Verano" - literally means Summer Red!

And a big thank you for all your kind words. Lou - I need to stop writing things down. That's another of my obsessions too - I carry my notebook everywhere with me to make sure I don't forget anything. :eek:

. . . so my mackerel and muller lights probably wasnt a great choice. never mind :)
It's an awful lot better than chips chica! So don't berate yourself.

. . . Mind - the carbs will probably turn round and bite me on the bum tomorrow.
And yes they bit back today - but I don't care - I'm not being obsessive about a change on just one day. Yayyyyy

So .... when's the girly meet round at Pommette's place??? :cool:;)
It's nice here in May or June!!!! After that, too blumin' hot.
Girly night out in Benidorm perhaps? :D

I am so glad you are feeling more positive Pomme you hold us all together x

I am back at work came in this afternoon and I have weigh on tonight. No idea what to expect as I still feel bloated after my op and my food hasn't been 100% but we shall see.

Pommette said:
It's nice here in May or June!!!! After that, too blumin' hot.
Girly night out in Benidorm perhaps? :D

Deffo a D word free night lol

i am back from weigh in im not going to the gym, the girls are being little s**ts and im exhausted. anyway i lost 1 and a half pounds im so pleased with that it finally takes me back to where i was before i started titting about on plan haha. if i could lose 1 and a half ever week i think id pee my pants with delight! in 3 weeks i have lost 6 pound...the little voice in my head is saying "yes but you only weigh what you weighed last november" but im ignoring that moaning minnie and celebrating....squeeze up guys me and my litre bottle of voddy are joining you on the naughty step :D

conlou1 said:
i am back from weigh in im not going to the gym, the girls are being little s**ts and im exhausted. anyway i lost 1 and a half pounds im so pleased with that it finally takes me back to where i was before i started titting about on plan haha. if i could lose 1 and a half ever week i think id pee my pants with delight! in 3 weeks i have lost 6 pound...the little voice in my head is saying "yes but you only weigh what you weighed last november" but im ignoring that moaning minnie and celebrating....squeeze up guys me and my litre bottle of voddy are joining you on the naughty step :D

Yay well done Lou :)

Budge up Lou I lost 2lbs ! Everyone was amazed. I am thrilled. I have still only lost 8lbs since July as I had lost 14.5 then went on holiday and not got back on track but I am ecstatic with two weeks in a row loss.

Thanks guys.

Funny enough the talk today was about looking forwards and not backwards about what we can achieve not looking back at what we would have lost but looking forward to what we can lose.

Well done, losers. Can't believe you're having a party on the step without me! Come Thursday I'm on it like a car bonnet!
Great work girlies. Same again next week!

Back on the naughty step for me!! 2lbs off!! Woohoo xxx

Back