The really slow loss team!

conlou1 said:
wow weve all done great this week havent we?

hels that made me laugh 'on it like a car bonnet' thats exactly what my c says haha, a big loss for you coming i think too hunni!

Dare I jinx myself and say I can feel it?! At least a 2lber!

Lou, Latte, greedyguts1980 - well done tonight. get running there chicas!

Bl**dy he11! How many are on the norty step? I've actually lost track for the frst time ever how many are actually over there. It's blumin' great! Yippee

And Latte - thank you. I filled up at your comment. :cry:Happy filled up mind! :D
And how's the tum feeling now after going back to work?

hels, fingers crossed for ya. Pom, I am at the airport ready to be collected !! where are you? i am alone cos that selfish lot are on the norty step...

hels, fingers crossed for ya. Pom, I am at the airport ready to be collected !! where are you? i am alone cos that selfish lot are on the norty step...
Head for Alicante chica!
I actually live 30 mins South of the airpoirt but that'll do nicely!

I meant every word Pomme x

Lots of luck today meadow x

oh dear god, have changed my mind.....i would have to wear a bikini at some stage so maybe not :wave_cry:
No you won't - we live inland so you can hide if you really feel you have to in a swimsuit and sarong. That's what I do :D:D

Think I might be being ejected from the party this week :( not feeling thin today and WI tonight x

Think I might be being ejected from the party this week :( not feeling thin today and WI tonight x
Deffo pre-WI jitters hun. Relax . . . take a deep breath . . . smile! It always helps.

meadowbankles said:
Room on that naughty step for a not so little one?
2.5 off :D

Great stuff :) You know for slow losers, you lot aren't very slow! Great to see some positivity back after the few weeks of gloom we all had. Keep it up, tortoises.

Great losses here this week!

1.5 off for me. 1 more to get my first stone - definitely going for it next week!

Well done meadow that is fab x

Sorry didn't see you Sinead well done I bet you will do it next week.

Back