The really slow loss team!

1/2lb off so not norty step worthy but it's a loss :) tortoisey tortoisey x

Wow well done-you've done so well!!! I joined three weeks ago and so far have only lost a pound!!Have followed extra easy100% so surely something will come off next week!Good luck in your journey!

bidmers said:
Wow well done-you've done so well!!! I joined three weeks ago and so far have only lost a pound!!Have followed extra easy100% so surely something will come off next week!Good luck in your journey!

I don't know if it'll help bidmers but this week I took photos of (nearly) all my meals & gave it to my consultant along with my written food diary. Even though i was sure i was following the plan 100% it really made me focus on my 1/3 superfree as there was nowhere to hide with the photograph! Best of luck with your journey. x

Lesley and sinead - head off to the norty step you lovely ladies :D
The wine and vodka are going down well over here! Suppose I'd better get off soon as I'm not even supposed to be here.

Last edited:
Pommette said:
Lesley and sinead - head of to the norty step you lovely ladies :D
The wine and vodka are going down well over here! Suppose I'd better get off soon as I'm not even supposed to be here.

Thanks Pommette. I'm on my way!

right thats it......despite saying i wouldnt weigh myself every day i have started to, and from yesterday i have gained 2 lb that is my booty call to get back on track !!?? it is star week tho BUT i need to re focus again

how did iget on? at weigh in tuesday? i lost 1 and a half hunni :D

just found out we are going to move house, im so excited! its miles bigger and its gorgeous. i cant wait! she is swapping cookers and she has a massive double cooker woo ill be cooking up a right storm!

well done to all the losers! and felicity, you know unofficial weigh ins dont count unless they are a loss ;)

Hi All!

Woodland girl has told me to get my but over here so I hope its ok to join you all - I haven't had chance to read all the thread but I will to get an idea of all of you.

A little bit about me - After the birth of my first baby in April I was left with 3 stone of weight to shift. 1 stone was water etc and then I joined SW to help with the 2 stone remaining.

My first week I lost 1lb, I have to SW 5 times and my lowest weight loss in the 1st week was 5lbs, highest 7, so to loose 1 when I weighed the most was very upsetting for me. Luckily I lost 3 the next week and so it did happen.

From there on I lost on average 1/2lb per week, rather slow for me I thought and then I joined Minimins - The best thing I ever done!!! I never knew that saving your syns for a the weekend wasn't recommended and I changed the way I spent my syns....that week I lost 3.5 lbs. I have never lost that much in one week (except 1st week) so from then on my average was 1.5-2lbs per week.

I do try to exercise (I have a challenge thread on here) and I think it does help with toning but ot necessarily weight loss.

I did the whole Xmas thing and enjoyed myself - I was very lucky to only gain 1lb.

I guess I hoped that my 1st week back on plan would result in a loss so I changed the plan to Red for a boost but went over syns and deserved to maintain. Last week however I went back to EE, stuck to plan, didn't go over syns and lost 1/2lb.

I have never weighed less than this in my adult life (9st) not that I can remember anyway, and in my head I can't loose anymore. I truly can't see myself being any smaller.

Perhaps I just need to except that my weight loss will slow nearer to target, we shall see!!

Anyway I hope I haven't bored you all to death and look forward to talking to you all..

xx

Hi All!

Woodland girl has told me to get my but over here so I hope its ok to join you all - I haven't had chance to read all the thread but I will to get an idea of all of you.

A little bit about me - After the birth of my first baby in April I was left with 3 stone of weight to shift. 1 stone was water etc and then I joined SW to help with the 2 stone remaining.

My first week I lost 1lb, I have to SW 5 times and my lowest weight loss in the 1st week was 5lbs, highest 7, so to loose 1 when I weighed the most was very upsetting for me. Luckily I lost 3 the next week and so it did happen.

From there on I lost on average 1/2lb per week, rather slow for me I thought and then I joined Minimins - The best thing I ever done!!! I never knew that saving your syns for a the weekend wasn't recommended and I changed the way I spent my syns....that week I lost 3.5 lbs. I have never lost that much in one week (except 1st week) so from then on my average was 1.5-2lbs per week.

I do try to exercise (I have a challenge thread on here) and I think it does help with toning but ot necessarily weight loss.

I did the whole Xmas thing and enjoyed myself - I was very lucky to only gain 1lb.

I guess I hoped that my 1st week back on plan would result in a loss so I changed the plan to Red for a boost but went over syns and deserved to maintain. Last week however I went back to EE, stuck to plan, didn't go over syns and lost 1/2lb.

I have never weighed less than this in my adult life (9st) not that I can remember anyway, and in my head I can't loose anymore. I truly can't see myself being any smaller.

Perhaps I just need to except that my weight loss will slow nearer to target, we shall see!!

Anyway I hope I haven't bored you all to death and look forward to talking to you all..

xx

Hiya

Welcome to the tortoise team.:)
Everyone here is lovely, so if you need some support with slow losses, this is the place to be.
Although............ we have had some good losses this last week so we are all celebrating on the naughty step :D.
Congrats on the baby, and on only a 1lb gain over xmas!

how did iget on? at weigh in tuesday? i lost 1 and a half hunni :D

just found out we are going to move house, im so excited! its miles bigger and its gorgeous. i cant wait! she is swapping cookers and she has a massive double cooker woo ill be cooking up a right storm!

well done to all the losers! and felicity, you know unofficial weigh ins dont count unless they are a loss ;)

Sounds really exciting. And well done you, party on the naughty step x

Hi All!

xx

Welcome Lucylu x

hello lucy and welcome!!!!

its my rubbish day today, work and missing meals cos im so disorganised, so im going to make myself a sandwich in a minute and eat it before i go. i had a sneaky peeky at my scales this morning and they say ive lost 3 pound in 3 days??? i think they are well and truly broken and i really need to stop getting on them cos when i get to tuesday and lose 1/2 a pound ill be really disappointed. stupid scales.

Hello Lucy and welcome. Haven't got long to post as my boss is behind me but reporting a 2.5lb loss this week. Mainly due to an upset tummy but I'll take it and run. Like a car bonnet.... ;) Naughty step? Where for art thou?

Hello Again!!

Hi folks!!

Back again after not posting since early December. Been a crap few weeks.

FIL passed away early December. Before I knew it Christmas was upon us. Then to cap it all I`ve been ill for the passed few weeks with a chest infection.

Been totally off plan for 6 weeks and only just went back to group this week. Was dreading getting on the scales but it had to be done. Only gained 2lbs!! I can cope with that ( with a little help from my friends!!)

Annie

Back