The really slow loss team!

Help! The naughty step is caving in from having everyone on it!!

Look, I think we need to get one thing clear around here. Not sure what has been on the water this week but this is the slow losers gang. The hint is in the title ;-) nothing over 1 lb next week please :) otherwise we shall have to be the Really slow losers group ( most of the time) and that would just be a silly name :)

Ps stonking week everyone, keep up the great attitude!!

Oh and remember, if you had a bigger than normal loss last week you might sts or gain a little this week even if you are good. That's ok!! X

After my 3lb loss last Sat, think I am reverting to type with small gain or at best STS tomorrow :(.
I officially hate the scales again this week!

Well done to some fab loses Acc & Hels.

Welcome back Grannie Annie, sorry to hear your sad news, but well done on only a 2lb gain

Well, I haven't made it onto the step this week either (surprise, surprise). I squeezed a measly one pound loss despite being 101% on plan for the past 7 days.

Still, on the postive side, at least the step won't collapse with my fat behind on it too!!

Annya said:
Well, I haven't made it onto the step this week either (surprise, surprise). I squeezed a measly one pound loss despite being 101% on plan for the past 7 days.

Still, on the postive side, at least the step won't collapse with my fat behind on it too!!

Annya, I remember a time when 1lb meant the norty step! Don't knock it. It's still awesome.

Hello Lucy and welcome. Haven't got long to post as my boss is behind me but reporting a 2.5lb loss this week. Mainly due to an upset tummy but I'll take it and run. Like a car bonnet.... ;) Naughty step? Where for art thou?

:8855::8855::8855:

Yeah, can I still revel in a loss which was pretty much caused by crippling stomach ache and one million trips to the loo in 24 hours?! Still, I managed to up my water intake at least!

welcome back grannie annie, im so sorry you had a death in the family :( hope your all ok..or as well as can be under the circumstance. congrats on a small gain during these hard times too hun xx

annya, thats how i felt hunni when i did success express all blinking week, exercised several times and lost a pound. it was annoying cos i thought to lose a pound when i have been sooooo good must ,mean i cant even slightly enjoy myself. i was wrong, i wasnt eating enough and the week after i upped my syns and had close to the limit and lost a pound and a half...dont be too strict, it doesnt work xx

Crap day crap job crap life want to eat crap drink crap and smoke :( :( :(

Crap crap crap crap

Sorry to hear of your loss Grannie Anne.

Lou,

Once my consultant had a look at my food diary and she said she could see nothing wrong with it but had noticed I did use my syns. This I don't really understand. Either you can use them or you can't??

I told her I was not prepared to make any more changes (ie. deprivation) to my way of eating. I have given up nearly everything most people take for granted that they can eat!!

Hi All.

I did not go to group this week. After my disastrous 2 lb gain and feeling like I was going to burst into tears, I decided to stay home. I felt even fatter and could not face hearing I had gained despite being on plan all week.

I am keeping a diary now to give to her when I return. I'm on a bit of a downer about whether SW is ever going to work for me or do I have to go back to being hungry and limit my calories which I dread the thought of. I need to be able to eat a fair amount or I will not be able to cope with my job.

Anyway, I am pleased for the ladies who lost over the last week, but I do feel so left out.

I'm fed up of being clapped one week, and then the next week being told I have had a gain - the exact amount I was being clapped for. It feels horrible.:(

I feel like my body is betraying me. Anyone else feel like this? As if it says, oh no you have lost a pound, so now I have to make another pound of fat and by the way, here's another one for luck!;):D

Hoping this down feeling will pass soon.:cry:

I feel exactly the same fabulous. Exactly the same. Yes I lost this week but I had 3 weeks of consecutive gains and I was ill for a good as 2 days. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this either. One week it's up, one week it's down. I can't fathom if I'm going to lose or not. Right now I'd be delighted to go back to being a slow loser. Half to one pound a week consistently would make me happy. At least I'd have some kind of idea about when I'd get to target. Right now, my graph on the SW website has even given up on me. Not even showing me a target line anymore because I've been so up and down.

I can't believe I was foolish enough to think I'd be at target after 4 months with not a massive amount to lose. 7 months in and I'm less than half way there. So fabulous, you're not by yourself I promise.

Thanks Hels - it means a lot.

You cannot help but want to scream when you hear that "it is better to lose weight slowly - ie. 1 - 2 lbs a week than lose it quickly and gain it all back on!"

I too would love to lose 1/2 lb per week - it would mean that I would be near my target now.

They put mine in as an interim! It seems more like an unreachable star these days.

Gawd - Friday night and on plan, what a bloomin downer. I could murder a 200g bar of Dairy Milk. ;)

I am on day 20 of not eating chocolate. Have I lost anything for my heroic determination. Fat chance! Pah!:mad:

fabulous, i have stopped drinking as this was stopping me losing weight, even if i stay in my syns with it for some reason it stops a loss. so i havent had a drop for over 2 weeks and even then it was just 4 g and t's. it sucks, ive never lost weight this slow before. i wouldnt cut out your syns either, that isnt supposed to be how it works, if you cut your syns out then its not sw plan is it? the only thing i try to think about when im not losing and theres no reason is, portion sizings on free food, am i not weighing and measuring things that i should be, is my exercise less? sometimes i switch to trying different days instead of just sticking to one plan, and if all that comes up with nothing i normally throw a strop and have a binge fest for a few days...not the best way like but thats just what i do haha. weight loss is a mystery to me, i dont get how some people can consistently lose 3-5 pound every single week until they reach target and they do nothing different to us, in fact are less strict than us, yet most of the time we all struggle to average at a pound a week...wheres the sense or justice in that? like i say i have taken drastic measures and cut out the alcohol, its helped so far..i wont hold my breath or count my chickens though.

Flabulous said:
Sorry to hear of your loss Grannie Anne.

Lou,

Once my consultant had a look at my food diary and she said she could see nothing wrong with it but had noticed I did use my syns. This I don't really understand. Either you can use them or you can't??

I told her I was not prepared to make any more changes (ie. deprivation) to my way of eating. I have given up nearly everything most people take for granted that they can eat!!

Hi All.

I did not go to group this week. After my disastrous 2 lb gain and feeling like I was going to burst into tears, I decided to stay home. I felt even fatter and could not face hearing I had gained despite being on plan all week.

I am keeping a diary now to give to her when I return. I'm on a bit of a downer about whether SW is ever going to work for me or do I have to go back to being hungry and limit my calories which I dread the thought of. I need to be able to eat a fair amount or I will not be able to cope with my job.

Anyway, I am pleased for the ladies who lost over the last week, but I do feel so left out.

I'm fed up of being clapped one week, and then the next week being told I have had a gain - the exact amount I was being clapped for. It feels horrible.:(

I feel like my body is betraying me. Anyone else feel like this? As if it says, oh no you have lost a pound, so now I have to make another pound of fat and by the way, here's another one for luck!;):D

Hoping this down feeling will pass soon.:cry:

Hiya Flabulous

You aren't the only one hun..... It's just been highlighted this week as there were some great losses. I can say I'd be much happier with a consistent 1/2lb-1lb every week. Than 1 good week and 3 pants ones in a month.
I think a diary is the best way forward for now...... Can you post it on here so we can have a look ( you may have a diary, I can't see on my phone )?

I simply don't know how people even manage a regular 2lb plus EVERY week.

I'm a bit like Lou, I don't drink alcohol at all now! I can't , my weight won't let me..... Also very very rarely have bread, and I've added pasta to that list now. I'm off to weigh in shortly and despite having a "better" week food wise than last week, I'm balancing on the edge of a gain/STS.

Don't feel alone, that's why we are all here as we all feel the same.
Have a good weekend hunny :) xx

Woodland girl said:
And Jenny! You ok?? You sounded um, stressed! X

Very stressed :( things at work are really bad - feel better for some sleep x

Back