The really slow loss team!

LisaC said:
I weigh in at home on a Wednesday morning in just my knickers! That way I doin't have to be paranoid wondering if what I'm wearing will affect any loss/gain :)

And my Wii is rubbish too, very inaccurate.

I wear the same clothes for wi and feel dont paranoid just apprehensive! I have done sw from home and did well but I feel I need to be accountable ti someone so I weigj and go

I wear the same clothes for wi and feel dont paranoid just apprehensive! I have done sw from home and did well but I feel I need to be accountable ti someone so I weigj and go

Luckily I'm really motivated so I'm ok at home, I've been to two classes in the past. I did love image therapy but I found myself wound up every week by women who lost a lot each weigh in & openly admitted they hadn't stuck to plan, when my C would ask me in front of class what I did wrong to gain despite sticking to plan 100% :( My mood is better when I do it at home :)

LisaC said:
Luckily I'm really motivated so I'm ok at home, I've been to two classes in the past. I did love image therapy but I found myself wound up every week by women who lost a lot each weigh in & openly admitted they hadn't stuck to plan, when my C would ask me in front of class what I did wrong to gain despite sticking to plan 100% :( My mood is better when I do it at home :)

Know exactly what you mean! Thats why I am a weigh and go girl;-)

I stay for my.class as I get a lot of support and they know I struggle so much due to my health problems.

That hacks me off too, I don't like listening to talk of kebabs and fish n chip suppers followed by 4lb losses and then feeling like a failure with my 1lb gain :mad:

yes i too get really sick of the fact the ones who have had big losses and not deserved then seem to want to rave on about it in class...their giant undeserved losses shouldnt be highlighted, it should be the people who have lost and worked at it and actually followed it, and there is a woman in my class who despite following it 100% barely loses, it must really really annoy her listening to some peoples 11 pound losses and when theyre asked what they have done they say...oh i didnt really follow it i dont know why i have lost that much grrrrr, and the people who are disappointed with a loss of 5 pound ffs that really hacks me off. rant over.

im weighing in and going tonight cos i have to take my 2 year old to docs shes broken out in a rash, prob just viral but as sh had red cheeks for the first 2 days and a temp since sat to today i want to make sure it isnt anything more serious or that maybe needs anti biotics.

My honest view of SW is that if you stick to plan 100% you should lose every week. If you eat the wrong things a lot then you absolutely don't deserve to lose. It got to that point in my old class that I was being "questionned" as to whether I was doing it right, despite handing in honest food diaries & knowing myself that I stuck to plan & then ladies who had only joined class a few months before were admitting to eating rubbish & being praised for their losses. I realised I wasn't getting my monies worth & wasn't getting the advice I needed. I do miss class though.

My honest view of SW is that if you stick to plan 100% you should lose every week. If you eat the wrong things a lot then you absolutely don't deserve to lose. It got to that point in my old class that I was being "questionned" as to whether I was doing it right, despite handing in honest food diaries & knowing myself that I stuck to plan & then ladies who had only joined class a few months before were admitting to eating rubbish & being praised for their losses. I realised I wasn't getting my monies worth & wasn't getting the advice I needed. I do miss class though.

Hiya Lisa

Didn't get a chance to say hello, this thread moves so quickly sometimes!!

I totally agree with what you said above. I think I have decided to stop going to class and just to weigh in at home. I like IT but it just goes on forever, a lot of people speak over the C and it's just a bit of a nightmare. If I save my £5 per week and put it in a pot i'll have over £200 come December.....just in time for a new festive target dress!!!!

Hiya Lisa

Didn't get a chance to say hello, this thread moves so quickly sometimes!!

We might be slow losers, but we are fast movers............;) :8855::8855::8855:

Lou - was it you who had smoked mackerel-gate?

Well good news hun - in the new book Smoked Mackerel has new syn values.
No longer 1 syn per 28g But . . . .

Mackerel, smoked, 100g 2(EE) 2(R) 16(G)
Mackerel, smoked & peppered, 100g 1½(EE) 1½(R) 15½(G)

yayyyyyyyyy

Ahhhhh........... smoked mackerel "pate" back on the menu then :D :D :D

Pommette said:
Lou - was it you who had smoked mackerel-gate?

Well good news hun - in the new book Smoked Mackerel has new syn values.
No longer 1 syn per 28g But . . . .

Mackerel, smoked, 100g 2(EE) 2(R) 16(G)
Mackerel, smoked & peppered, 100g 1½(EE) 1½(R) 15½(G)

yayyyyyyyyy

Love mackeral :-D

Well surprise surprise I put on 1lb as my C says I can't get away with everything as I had a night out on Saturday and although I had very little food syns I did have some cocktails.
It just isn't fair

Latte said:
Well surprise surprise I put on 1lb as my C says I can't get away with everything as I had a night out on Saturday and although I had very little food syns I did have some cocktails.
It just isn't fair

Oh no Latte :(
It's so bl**dy irritating that you can't get away with a few extra syns.... Even for an STS.
I feel for you chick x

*sneaks in and whispers 'i lost 2' then runs away and hides. feel very very ashamed that i lost as i really really didnt deserve to lose a bean. BUT in my defence i actually didnt eat for 2 days and then when i did eat it came straight out the other end and ive been pretty much the same since, so it was an illness induced loss. i am really going to have to be careful this week as we all know what happens when you lose weight due to illness....it flies back on twice as quick and so easy. im sorry ladies, you all deserved to lose more than i did :(

pom it was me with mackerel-gate yes!! and you have made my day!! the average pack of mackerel has 280g in it...so thats less than 6 syns for the whole pack!! WOOOOOO im well happy at this news, mackerel pate every day again haha

conlou1 said:
*sneaks in and whispers 'i lost 2' then runs away and hides. feel very very ashamed that i lost as i really really didnt deserve to lose a bean. BUT in my defence i actually didnt eat for 2 days and then when i did eat it came straight out the other end and ive been pretty much the same since, so it was an illness induced loss. i am really going to have to be careful this week as we all know what happens when you lose weight due to illness....it flies back on twice as quick and so easy. im sorry ladies, you all deserved to lose more than i did :(

pom it was me with mackerel-gate yes!! and you have made my day!! the average pack of mackerel has 280g in it...so thats less than 6 syns for the whole pack!! WOOOOOO im well happy at this news, mackerel pate every day again haha

Don't you hide Lou.... You have had more than your fair share of naff weeks!!
Well done :) celebrate & keep it off for next week xx

It just isn't fair
It's crap isn't it? I'll no doubt be joining you tomorrow as I've also committed the cardinal sin of having a night out. Big hug x

Back