The really slow loss team!

*sneaks in and whispers 'i lost 2' then runs away and hides. feel very very ashamed that i lost as i really really didnt deserve to lose a bean. BUT in my defence i actually didnt eat for 2 days and then when i did eat it came straight out the other end and ive been pretty much the same since, so it was an illness induced loss. i am really going to have to be careful this week as we all know what happens when you lose weight due to illness....it flies back on twice as quick and so easy. im sorry ladies, you all deserved to lose more than i did :(

pom it was me with mackerel-gate yes!! and you have made my day!! the average pack of mackerel has 280g in it...so thats less than 6 syns for the whole pack!! WOOOOOO im well happy at this news, mackerel pate every day again haha
Don't you dare hide :mad:. All those weeks of deserving a loss and getting a gain shoved in your face, you deserve it :)

Well the scales were wrong after all!! Lost 0.5lb! Not brilliant but I have exercised like a loony. Started going to the gym ever weekday lunchtime with some colleagues. They are training me and working the ar*e off me!! Never thought weight training could be so addictive!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Well the scales were wrong after all!! Lost 0.5lb! Not brilliant but I have exercised like a loony. Started going to the gym ever weekday lunchtime with some colleagues. They are training me and working the ar*e off me!! Never thought weight training could be so addictive!!

Well done Hun :) x

Well done, girlies. Take the rough with the smooth.

Ok, a little story for you ALL to bear in mind. Most of us, if not all are serial weighers. I've been better recently than in the past but I'm still quite bad.
I just weighed myself before my bath (yes I'm in the bath now!) and my scales say I've lost 5lbs. Amazing right? Yippee. Hurray for me and my massive 5lb loss. However, I'm prepared to bet you all a whole stone that come weigh in, it won't register that much. I'm not going to congratulate myself on my amazing loss, I'm not going to celebrate it because it's not official and it doesn't count. So, you know what's coming. If not celebrating a loss before weigh in, stop dwelling on your scales showing a gain. Repeat after me: MIDWEEK WEIGHS ARE NOT THE SAME AND DON'T COUNT.
High horse stepped off. Carry on as you were......

Repeat after me: MIDWEEK WEIGHS ARE NOT THE SAME AND DON'T COUNT.
High horse stepped off. Carry on as you were......
Ah so I'm okay then. I weigh every blumin' day!!!! :D

Come and join me on the naughty step Lou - I'm feeling a bit lonely over here.

Well done chica - but you really do have to stop panicking every week before WI. You are only stressing yourself and as the last 5 weeks have proved you are losing consistently at the moment!

i no longer weigh before weigh day cos my son kindly broke my scales haha. this leads to lots and lots of anxiety over what i think ive gained. im not sure what is worse...weighing constantly or not at all. i cant afford new scales so ill let you know how just getting weighed once a week feels like!!

felicity..nooooooo dont kick me out :( i want to stay!!!

awwwwwwww i meant get out to the step! you are needed around here!

Yes you do deserve the step Lou x

My C issued a challenge to do 4 out of a possible 10 to keep on track.

Included
Keep a diary
Eat fruit for breakfast or with breakfast
Body magic
Plan
Weigh out hexs
Drink loads of water
Keep within 105 syns for the week
Read the book

I know there were a few more.

I am out again for a meal on Friday but there is no reason why I can't attempt it.

1lb on,no surprise,have done ni exercise,which proves to me that I need exercise to help with my losses,well heres to a good week,maybe with the exercise I will be back on the step!!

i promise i wont panic before weigh in next week....well maybe a little but ill try to keep schtum about it haha. i think its that thing of not wanting to jinx yourself as sometimes the scales do totally crazy things and if you set your heart on a loss then get a gain its truly mortifying but being the true pessimist i am i think that if i expect a gain then i wont be disappointed but all i do is make myself miserable. i will behave, promise :D

well i actually dont think i have time to bloomin panic this week, been moving stuff from mine to the new house and the ladies stuff from my new house to here as were doing a swap...i am pooped!! who needs the gym eh? lol. so...i AM going to have a loss next week, and i will stay on this naughty step!

acc...:( sorry you didnt get a loss,exercise has been whats made the difference for me through january, i was quite lazy before not really going out or doing much then i joined the gym and have started walking more, it has made the world of difference for me. and its good in a way cos in order to lose weight we know we have to be fit and active so well be toning and getting more fit as we lose which is a good thing. im not going to make the gym at all this week but im not too worried as im moving about and lifting stuff with moving so its like a gym work out...come help me if you want lol

I am trying to go back to the gym tomorrow night. Now I know I can't harm myself and what I have isn't muscular I need to try and ignore the pain.
I am waiting for a referral to pain management clinic and another hospital for a second opinion and hopefully some non invasive surgery to sort it out.

Have an excercise plan from tomorrow,including zumba,toning,and swimming so hopefully next week will show a loss
Latte just be careful not too mske the pain worse,can I ask are you from liverpool?

Yes born and bred in Liverpool. I was born at the old Oxford Street maternity hospital. I work on the wavertree tech park.
The pain will be worse I have no doubt but I need to do something and I know I can't injure myself as it isn't muscular it is gynalogicol and not muscular.

Yes I certainly am x

I wish I was. I could listen to scousers ALL day long. Sometimes I even phone University of Liverpool rather than email them just to listen to them talking! If anyone wants to call me just to talk to me, I'd happily oblige! ;)

In Helen news, I had a great day today. Bought my wedding dress, tiara and veil and yesterday sorted my florist. Operation Wedding Dress is firmly in place. Jillian Michaels? Where are you, you moany cow? Get me unflabbed immediately.

Weight wise, my scales showed 3 off today so maybe I'm up for a loss tomorrow. Not the 5 I had yesterday but downwards all the same.

Feeling quite chipper and spritely :)

HelsAngel said:
I wish I was. I could listen to scousers ALL day long. Sometimes I even phone University of Liverpool rather than email them just to listen to them talking! If anyone wants to call me just to talk to me, I'd happily oblige! ;)

In Helen news, I had a great day today. Bought my wedding dress, tiara and veil and yesterday sorted my florist. Operation Wedding Dress is firmly in place. Jillian Michaels? Where are you, you moany cow? Get me unflabbed immediately.

Weight wise, my scales showed 3 off today so maybe I'm up for a loss tomorrow. Not the 5 I had yesterday but downwards all the same.

Feeling quite chipper and spritely :)

You can be an honoury ( sp) scouser!!!!

Back