The really slow loss team!

I'm a great cat lover, currently have a massive black and White one on my lap, she's also on a diet and doing as well as me, loosing nothing! My other cat, a ginger stray that has adopted us is a perfect weight but then he is a male and as previously discussed Males have this amazing ability to loss tons without even trying my hubby started dieting same day as me and has lost 6 yes 6 pounds!
Oh how I wish I could get my girls to diet. They were lovely and slim when they came here . . . now hubby calls them the "obese felines"
They can open the cat food bag and steal from it - and go begging at all the neighbours who feed them. They've been asked not to but it appears something has been lost in the translation to Spanish
49842-albums3041-picture17936.jpg

Flossie (nicknamed bagpuss at a whopping 7½kg = 16½lbs) on the right.
Candy (known as twiggy as she is only 6kg = 13¼ lbs) on the left.
Okay - they are BIG cats in size but definitely obese!!!

Here is my ill cat at the moment. She has dropped down to 2.8kg . She is the tortie.

The other one is out he is about 6.4kg he is the black one begging for food

ForumRunner_20120209_220449.jpg

ForumRunner_20120209_220511.jpg

Oh latte - I hope you little tortie gets sorted out soon. :hug99: for her and you

hugs latte, sorry to hear about your cat being ill :(

nothing new to report today, been cleaning and packing like crazy, had a sw breakfast and dinner but tea was appalling. and im craving chocolate...not like me at all, so im a bit confused about that one!! lol
i havent even been weighed this week so i dont know how im doing for februarys challenge yet. i will be weighing in tuesday night, i was going to miss this weeks weigh in aswell and stop going to group but i have done a u turn and decided that i will go and i will keep on at group. its not my group or consultants problem that i was ill and then moving house so unable to stick at it and i need to not fall gead first off the wagon for weeks...kick up the bum please

Oh how I wish I could get my girls to diet. They were lovely and slim when they came here . . . now hubby calls them the "obese felines"
They can open the cat food bag and steal from it - and go begging at all the neighbours who feed them. They've been asked not to but it appears something has been lost in the translation to Spanish
49842-albums3041-picture17936.jpg

Flossie (nicknamed bagpuss at a whopping 7½kg = 16½lbs) on the right.
Candy (known as twiggy as she is only 6kg = 13¼ lbs) on the left.
Okay - they are BIG cats in size but definitely obese!!!

The sight of your two gorgeous cats has made my otherwise bl@@dy awful start to the day.

My cat is a 5.5 kg boy. He goes in, then goes rugby ball shaped and then in at the back. Poor soul is on that ghastly Hills R/D - looks like bits of cardboard bound together with glue but I reckon he sleeps 20 out of 24 hours so that is his problem, not the eating!!

My ds car has packed up and I am having to make my way on foot. It's all gone pear shaped at the moment (practically) but I am STS for now.

Latte so sorry to hear about your cat, hope the vet finds a treatment.
Got on the scales again, know I shouldn't but couldn't help myself and lost the weight I had mysteriously gained, so I'm back where I started, which is good, hoping to loose over the weekend lol.

After many weeks in the dolldrums of the gains and STS I have finally lost 1.5lbs this week.. hurrah!

As I was just saying to Hels, let's just hope I don't find them again next week, as this seems to be the way things are just now!

Off to the naughty step to buy a cheap round..........

After many weeks in the dolldrums of the gains and STS I have finally lost 1.5lbs this week.. hurrah!

As I was just saying to Hels, let's just hope I don't find them again next week, as this seems to be the way things are just now!

Hurrah - whoopee - yippee . . . and anything else you can think of.
:woohoo::bliss:
Atta girl!

Annya I am made up for you xxx

Flabulous - glad my girls made you smile, they are probably the prettiest cats I've ever had . . . certainly the fattest!

Sorry about your car - but just think of all that excellent body magic by walking!
And at least the scales are on STS. Yippee

Thank you all...... I was really starting to get very dispondent after many weeks of 100% and not a gram off in weight. I don't mind so much not losing if I am really not being as good as I could (although many still do...grrrrrr), but it is so tough when you are 110% and still not going anywhere :sigh:

As I said, I just hope it doesn't come back and bite me on the bum next week - I think I'll cry if it does :cry: :cry: :cry:

Again, delighted for you Annya. Finally a loss to be proud of. Enjoy your week on the naughty step. Maybe you get a million lines and be the first to deserve the three week punishment. Go girl :)

hugs latte, sorry to hear about your cat being ill :(

nothing new to report today, been cleaning and packing like crazy, had a sw breakfast and dinner but tea was appalling. and im craving chocolate...not like me at all, so im a bit confused about that one!! lol
i havent even been weighed this week so i dont know how im doing for februarys challenge yet. i will be weighing in tuesday night, i was going to miss this weeks weigh in aswell and stop going to group but i have done a u turn and decided that i will go and i will keep on at group. its not my group or consultants problem that i was ill and then moving house so unable to stick at it and i need to not fall gead first off the wagon for weeks...kick up the bum please

Here ya go Lou :asskick: not that you need it - you will do well this week I am sure..... all that humping boxes around and bending/stretching must have done something!!

Annya said:

Well done Annya xxx

Well done Annya on your weight loss, gives me hope of some kind for my weigh on Monday.

Back