The really slow loss team!

Weigh in tonight for me. I have been keeping my food diary since last Wednesday and been to the gym twice so we shall see.

Well, I've fallen spectacularly off plan on Sunday evening/Monday daytime but managed to get a grip last night, so don't expect any miracle losses from me :break_diet:

Well, I've fallen spectacularly off plan on Sunday evening/Monday daytime but managed to get a grip last night, so don't expect any miracle losses from me :break_diet:
Hey chica - you reined it back in and that deserves a :hug99:

Last edited:
hello from me!! welcome new people.

Loving fluck !! ha ha ha ha ha!!

lou hope it went okay the move??

i am staying the same weight wise at the minute, it has to be said i am near target for me and with the ***** i am eating and drinking its brilliant that i am not gaining........YET x

Well done loooosers!

I worked hard on it this week and 2.2 lb off! So, from gainers step to naughty. Yeah!
Really really want to keep that off for next week. Black coffee and pineapple for my snacks!!!
Xx
Yay - well done WG! You did remember your purse didn't you? You're in the chair at the bar!!!

Hi Y'all.

There will be no fluck for me this week ;) - it will be a gain.

It was my birthday yesterday and I threw caution to the wind and had a packet of rowntrees fruit pastilles and went out for a meal last night with my family. It was great.

I said to my sister, if I knew I was going to group this week, I would not enjoy this meal at all. As it was, I relaxed and knew that I could just start over next day - I know you can do that anyway, but somehow it feels more like I am in control at last! I'm not all of a flumble worrying about the scales.

Will have a good read of the comments tonight.

Oodles of love to you all. Or should that be Noodles!?

Flabber XX:D

Party on the naughty step for me!! Who's coming?? 4lbs off!! Mystery to me how it hapoened...

Party on the naughty step for me!! Who's coming?? 4lbs off!! Mystery to me how it hapoened...
Well done - Get jivin' chica there are a few of you there now.
And for 4 lbs that's deffo a REAL round of drinks! Make mine a wine (even though I'm in gainers corner I'll just nip over for a quick one!)

i lost 4lb tonight, reached club ten, and 1.5 stone award :))

Jesus, WELL DONE losers. Which part of slow don't you girls understand?!

I'll have two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with a slice please. Make it large!

*insert party smilie here - I'm using my phone*

Well done everyone!! I'm off to get some body magic in to celebrate lol xxx

i lost 4lb tonight, reached club ten, and 1.5 stone award :))
Well done chica - get onto that norty step and make mine another wine (said with a distinct slurr!) :D

Hello, can I come and join you in here. Since I moved my target I don't seem to be able to lose more than 0.5lb unless it's after a gain.

Welcome newbies

I lost 1lb last night but I didnt really care as our beloved tortie cat was put to sleep yesterday and we are both devastated.

Turns out she was riddled with cancer and she had tumours growing in her stomach.

We are both heartbroken.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120215_095022.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_095022.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 23
Oh no Latte! Congrats on the weight loss but I know you feel awful right now. It's horrible losing a pet, but keep your chin up. I'm sure she had a wonderfully comfortable life with you and she is no longer in any pain or discomfort. :( xxx

Back