The really slow loss team!

Hope you're all having good days.

Although I'm eating out I've had a small pasta with a tomato sauce so relatively low in syns. May have some fruit later if I'm still hungry. So I'm classing it as 100% as I've only had 4 for the rest of the day a spag bol is 7.5 syns for an average portion.

Just finished my dance class and waiting for people to turn up to watch a dancer in a bar, where I'll probably join in.

Hi all, managed to have a raw food day today, feeling slightly light headed! Be glad to go back to eating something hot tomorrow. Hope your all doing well.

Hi Les & Lou

I went for my run :) hated every min of it yet when I finish I'm all pumped up and feeling great!!

Glad you went to the gym Les, it makes you feel good afterwards even if you are like sweaty betty :)

Lou, walking is good exercise!! My mam lost all her weight walking, oh and alternating between bananas and crisps but that's another story!!

Yipee its Friday tmrw!! Long week at work coming to an end!!

Meeting my colleague at the gym tmrw at 7.30am :) she makes me work hard!!

Day 3 & been 100%*

15 syns today but still craving chocolate!

No chance to workout but hopefully tomorrow.

Greedyguts - well done going for the run! Nothing is worse than forcing yourself to exercise when you don't feel like it but when you've finished it's a great feeling after :)

Was so tired last night I forgot to check in.

Another 100% for me yesterday. 8.5 syns, so not too bad.

Would be great to get back to my pre-Birthday weight but we shall see.

Have a great day all. :)

Hi Lisa :) I spoke to my running partner about not feeling the love for running and she said that I need to get more sleep lol. We're running 11 miles on Sunday. She has some medicinal jelly babies for the journey ;-) xxx

Well done on your exercising, I weighed myself today, doing a Friday and Monday weigh in to keep me on track through the week and over the weekend, that's the plan. Scales said I stayed the same, hoping to loose something by Monday's weigh in, at least it's not a gain, good luck everyone over the weekend.

..pom, now you have reached target do you get free passes to any step you like? :) i thikn you should prep that naughty step if you do cos we WILL all be on it next week :D
Ooh - hadn't thought of that one. Now added to the rule book!
uh-oh back on the naughty step this week with a loss of 4lb.
Well done Jen - get over here and party!

. . . but still craving chocolate!
Options !!!!! Everyone I know who craves chocolate goes for an Options drink which are low syns (2 I think) and seems to satisfy the urge!

Greedyguts - 11 miles wow! Hope it stays dry for you, am sure you'll enjoy it when it finished :)

Pommette - I've never really liked the Options hot choc, I used to drink the Belgian choc one but found it very watery even after mixing the powder with milk first (I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to hot choc, sad I know!). It has to be just right ;)

Well I've been on track so far. Just ate a lovely bowl of strawberries to fill me up til lunch.

Ah Lisa & Lou I will do it...all in the mind!!

Day 3 of being 100%

Used 2 syns on a pink and white hmmmmm!!

1hr 45mins exercise - legs, abs, crosstrainer and bike

Must admit although I feel wrecked, I also feel.pretty good with the extra exercise xxx

100% again today. I have had an Indian but half my plate was salad and I've only had one other syn today so should be well within my syn allowance

Me? I think I've used my weekend syns! Been at the pub for the last 6 hours! :eek:

hi people. ive gone over syns today but not worried. had wine and made a curry but used cream, full fat yog and cocnut milk for the sauce, was delish and my friend brought a small cream pud and i had a bottle of wine haha. BUT got weighed today as i have decided to change my weigh day to friday...and i have lost 2 pound since tuesday. i now weigh 11.10!!! so pleased. out tomorrow but as i wont be gettin weighed til next friday now im hoping i can turn it around :)

Hi all, nice to hear everyone's doing well, let's hope it continues, will cut down on my Syns next week with and see if that helps, after the weekend of course!

jean, dont cut down too much hun, pom posted a fab link with all info about the plan and it was an eye opener for me apparently a full weeks worth of syns (105, 15 per day) only equates to 2000 and something calories, it takes a deficit of 3,500 to lose just a pound, so cutting out syns even completely wont even lose you a pound and they are an important part of keeping the metabolism going. i dont tend to have the full 15 but try to have around 10 a day, i cut them right down weeks ago and did success express along side and i lost just a pound...i literally lived on fruit and veg all week and was convinced i would have lost at least 2 pound...but i lost more on a week where i had the max allowance of syns. its a bit of a minefield at times isnt it? go back and read the links pom put on theyre really really helpful xx

I find I lose more when I use all syns xxx

I find I lose more when I use all syns xxx
Me too greedyguts1980. It was reading that newbies/faqs threads that really made me realise that cutting them right out made so little difference. But eating them (or drinking them in my case) made me feel happier and not deprived.

Back